Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX


2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 13 of 116 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 1151

Thread: Plasma Ignition | Plasma Jet Ignition

  1. #121

    Getting parts

    Hi Willem, so excuse me I'm ignorant about getting parts overseas...is there a hassle getting parts from American suppliers for you in SA? I admit being spoiled, I don't even think twice about getting parts. Is it customs, or do a lot of US suppliers simply not sell or ship to SA?

    I can see that expense is an issue, shipping adds some costs, of course. but Ebay sellers do ship 'round the world, w/ exceptions of course. I just got a small box from Ukraine. Must be something I'm ignorant of? It IS a big world, though I often forget that...

    Plug and play, yeah it is sort of, you're right you need to follow Aarons instructions/concept close as possible. I did it worked for me!

    My Modern car...LOL Thanks, it's funny!! These Subaru's are disappearing from the road here, and they were Popular in my area, LOTS of people had them at Lake Tahoe, they do very well in snow. A guy has/had one for sale 2 blocks from me for 850 bucks last week. but Modern...this one has a distributor and a feedback %^^**^%$##$ carburetor, it's modern compared to my '68 Dodge 383 big block truck...

    Cheers, subadude

  2. #122
    Hi Subadude,

    SA has stronger commercial ties with the far east - they do not import large volume of stuff from USA - only a few specialty importers, like V8 engines and accessories and so on. So our markets are flooded with everything but correct supplies for things like free-energy devices and the Plasma Jet Ignition.

    In general also, we do not have a culture of online shopping. I'm only now, through your very kind advice and guidance, learning how well in my reach things I need can become (maybe not money-wise yet)... thanks for your tips... and I'm sure yours and the help of the other folks here, are also helping everybody else sitting in a far corner of the world!

    Just some feedback on my Plasma Project: my Kettering-Plasma is going on ice. I do not have the full understanding what Aaron and them has about how to control Radiant Energy, and neither has their electronic knowledge and experience.

    I don't say "kettering" plasma can't be done... but to name one thing I discovered that is a must (and I can't do yet) is to even have the coil CORE harmonically matched with the coil windings, never mind the matching and tuning needed between windings, caps, etc.

    That would be the TESLA magic that Aaron spoke of when he said that TESLA would not go via-via the way we still have to, but would have a direct, perfectly tuned, ONE pulse Plasma Jet Ignition.

    Aaron actually might be much closer to that than even he himself thinks - just compare oscilloscope ignition graphs of any "modern" ignition system, and that of Murakami plasma ignition... the difference in magnitude of simplicity and sophistication is something to marvel at... that is how FAR ahead of the norm the working proofs of Murakami ignition replications are... And THAT should acknowledged and appreciated.

    So my next goal: (1) to manifest a exact standard basic Murakami Plasma Jet Ignition replication according to "the state of THIS Art"; (2) then to apply it to my old Datsun Stanza.

    After that I might consider ordering a $850 Subaru from the US to evolve my skills to the waste spark system... and after that a Coil-per-Plug system where EACH individual coil per plug has its OWN diode block!!!

    @ Arron: Forgive me for being so back-to-front... I realize that I must start at the beginning, and not the end!!!
    Last edited by Willem Coetzee; 06-27-2013 at 01:58 AM.

  3. #123
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Hawaii Big Island on the edge
    Posts
    24
    Thanks Aaron and Peter for the hard work at the conference. It was great to meet everyone in person.
    I am working on running 2002 chevy on the plasma system. Your book is definately worth the price. I have the streetfire and will hook it up first. I am modifying the intake manafold to receive mointure from a pond fogger and mix it with exhaust in the intake manafold. Next I will try to defeat the o2 senors with E.F.I.E.
    I will keep you posted.

    At the conference Peter"s talk showed a heat exchanger pattent heating and cooling at 30 psi? Would you please send me the pattent #?
    Happiness and Joy Jeffrey Joseph

  4. #124
    Hi, this post are not relating to cars, but to free energy from plasma:You can read more from the links at:

    The Spark Gap - Toward Overunity?

    "Between 1897 and 1901 John Sealy Edward Townsend discovered the process of Free Energy, were free electrons are accelerated in an electric field between two electrodes. As the electrons are accelerating they are ionising more atoms that liberates more electrons that are moving toward the anode (the positive (+)). The ionized atom moves toward the catode (the negative (-)).This is known as the Electron avalanche also known as Townsend discharge."

    If anyone is interested in building the Chernetsky circuit? I can supply the high voltage transformer from old TV-Set (FAT 100) for 20 USD each postpaid all over the world. It has a 20 voltage gain so depending on the input voltage you can get 400-3000 volts output over the sparkgap. Ideal for experimenting with the Gray Circuit.

  5. #125
    Hi Subadude, and all the other great folk here!

    I'm so thrilled that the forum is back on - Thank You Aaron (and every one else involved) for making it go RIGHT!!!
    Ok, I had to sell my Datsun Stanza ...so no more dumb ideas with "rocket science"... I don't think any body will object to me deleting all dumb post I made... I'm not talking about the ones in which people gave me good advice and such... no... just ones where I came up with dumb stuff.

    So, my wife's Fiat Uno 1.4 will have to do, so I'll have to stick to the what has been done here and all the good advice shared. And till she get another car, I can't mess up.

    Its has a Hall dizi trigger & Ignition module, and transformer coil. And I asked Daniel for a new quote on a set Torque Master spark plugs.

    Regards,
    Willem

  6. #126
    This Message for Subadude.

    Hello !
    I have a plan to install the Aaron's plasma ignition setup to my vehicle.
    Would you help me for right path to install the system.

    (1) How many mileage gain your vehicle by the plasma ignition spark setup as a result ?
    (2) Did you still get same benefit from your setup recently ?


    Thank you.

  7. #127

    Thumbs up Which ways is correct hook up method ? A or B ?

    Hello !
    This post for @ Aaron and Subadude.

    I read your book "The Ignition Secrets".
    After I read your book, I try to install the plasma setup to my car.
    But I have a question regarding the diode string hook up method.
    I upload two kind hook up diagram that A and B.

    Which ways is correct hook up method ? A or B ?

    A has only one diode string for plasma ignition and
    B is hook up the diode string each spark plugs.

    Any opinion by your real world experience ?

    Please help me right method.
    Thank you.


    Murakami Ignition A.jpgMurakami Ignition B.jpg

  8. #128
    Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    1,400
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by luishan View Post
    Hello !
    This post for @ Aaron and Subadude.

    I read your book "The Ignition Secrets".
    After I read your book, I try to install the plasma setup to my car.
    But I have a question regarding the diode string hook up method.
    I upload two kind hook up diagram that A and B.

    Which ways is correct hook up method ? A or B ?

    A has only one diode string for plasma ignition and
    B is hook up the diode string each spark plugs.

    Any opinion by your real world experience ?

    Please help me right method.
    Thank you.


    Murakami Ignition A.jpgMurakami Ignition B.jpg
    Hi Luishan,

    B is the way to do it. With A, you can get the plasma in the distributor and you don't want that. With B, only the normal HV is in the distributor cap and the LV cap discharge over the gap will happen at the plug.
    Aaron Murakami





    You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

  9. #129
    Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    1,400
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Willem Coetzee View Post
    Hi Subadude, and all the other great folk here!

    I'm so thrilled that the forum is back on - Thank You Aaron (and every one else involved) for making it go RIGHT!!!
    Ok, I had to sell my Datsun Stanza ...so no more dumb ideas with "rocket science"... I don't think any body will object to me deleting all dumb post I made... I'm not talking about the ones in which people gave me good advice and such... no... just ones where I came up with dumb stuff.

    So, my wife's Fiat Uno 1.4 will have to do, so I'll have to stick to the what has been done here and all the good advice shared. And till she get another car, I can't mess up.

    Its has a Hall dizi trigger & Ignition module, and transformer coil. And I asked Daniel for a new quote on a set Torque Master spark plugs.

    Regards,
    Willem
    Willem,

    You're very sincere - don't delete anything! lol

    I've been swamped and haven't been into the plasma ignition discussion for a while.
    Aaron Murakami





    You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

  10. #130
    Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    1,400
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by hermesatar View Post
    Hi, this post are not relating to cars, but to free energy from plasma:You can read more from the links at:

    The Spark Gap - Toward Overunity?

    "Between 1897 and 1901 John Sealy Edward Townsend discovered the process of Free Energy, were free electrons are accelerated in an electric field between two electrodes. As the electrons are accelerating they are ionising more atoms that liberates more electrons that are moving toward the anode (the positive (+)). The ionized atom moves toward the catode (the negative (-)).This is known as the Electron avalanche also known as Townsend discharge."

    If anyone is interested in building the Chernetsky circuit? I can supply the high voltage transformer from old TV-Set (FAT 100) for 20 USD each postpaid all over the world. It has a 20 voltage gain so depending on the input voltage you can get 400-3000 volts output over the sparkgap. Ideal for experimenting with the Gray Circuit.
    Interesting link - that is the gist of it but it isn't just an acceleration in the gap. From scoping the LV cap (400 volts or whatever), you can see it's discharge is accelerated meaning the entire "electron current" from the cap is being pulled out and accelerated by the HV over the same gap. That is what my own model predicts what would happen and the scope shots lend credence to it.

    Here is some of my work with the Plasma Ignition circuit and the "Gray Tube":

    Peter's replication of my particular plasma ignition method: Plasma Ignition - Water Sparkplug Circuit by Peter Lindemann - YouTube

    Plasma CDI (capacitive discharge ignition) 50hz - YouTube

    Water Sparkplug | Plasma Ignition | With current restriction - YouTube

    Water Sparkplug | Plasma Ignition| Booster Caps - YouTube

    Plasma Spark Implosion - YouTube

    Gray Tube Replication | Radiant Energy | Cold Electricity - YouTube

    Gray Tube Demonstration Proof of Concept - YouTube

    Gray Tube Test - YouTube

    Water Sparkplug Circuit Verification - YouTube

    Water Sparkplug Isolated Capacitor - YouTube

    Water Sparkplug Test on Lawnmower - YouTube

    Gray Tube | Pendulum Setup - YouTube

    Here's how the Gray Tube works - YouTube

    Gray Circuit Coil Popping Demo - YouTube

    Aaron's Green Plasma Motor in the Dark - YouTube

    Murakami-Gray 2 Point Motor - YouTube

    Positive Jumps to Positive with Common Ground - YouTube

    Murakami-Gray 3 Point - YouTube

    Plasma with AND without Inductor - YouTube

    Murakami-Gray 3 Point Plasma outside of tube - YouTube

    Murakami-Gray 1 Wire Battery Charging effect - YouTube

    Murakami-Gray Recovery in 4 places - YouTube

    Murakami-Gray Motor Replication - YouTube
    Aaron Murakami





    You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •