* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 121 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121
Results 1,201 to 1,203 of 1203

Thread: Plasma Ignition | Plasma Jet Ignition

Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to experiment with other types. But I might try it out in future.

What I noticed is champion plug with ground electrode removed and removable resistor lasts more than TM plugs, which is not only cheaper and easier to obtain but also gives more gap than TM plug.

Champion plugs are easier to modify as well. So I am looking at ways to build firestorm with champion plugs. Only thing preventing me is the skill set / resources required to do fine welding.
    Plasma welders are very rare in my area.

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by firozmusthafa View Post
    Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to experiment with other types. But I might try it out in future.

What I noticed is champion plug with ground electrode removed and removable resistor lasts more than TM plugs, which is not only cheaper and easier to obtain but also gives more gap than TM plug.

Champion plugs are easier to modify as well. So I am looking at ways to build firestorm with champion plugs. Only thing preventing me is the skill set / resources required to do fine welding.
    Plasma welders are very rare in my area.
    Firoz, here is how to build the Firestorm plug - this doc was put together by Ash from Panacea in Australia years ago based on a lot of collaboration that came through my Energeticforum.com:
    http://emediapress.com/wp-content/up...lasmaplugs.pdf

Do you think the champion plug with the removed strap and resistor would work well in an turbocharged automobile engine? Early on, quite a few people were doing the same mod. I never did, I just bought off the shelf non-resistor NGK plugs mostly.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

I have no doubt about it. If champion plug used to modify is made for turbo charged application, it would surely hold up.
    I noticed champion plugs are less quality than ngk which is why it allows us to do these mods.
    Even then champion quality is acceptable for our use.

Just have to be careful before buying a champion, not all their plugs have removable resistors inside it. Some of them are fused ceramic resistors which is impossible to modify. If you are lucky, you can get resistor less version which saves all the trouble.
    There are different models built with same dimensions.

If lean burn is the target, then high ignition voltage is required especially to fire them under high boost. This will become more obvious when trying to start engine when cold in high compression cylinder head.
    Anything that vaporizes fuel better significantly increases lean burn limit as per my experiments and astronomically amplifies plasma effects (this is beyond what I was able to imagine prior to my experimental findings)

Not that plasma won't grow in high pressure, it needs high voltage first to initiate the low resistance ionized arc for the plasma burst to propagate, I tested this theory by lowering ignition primary voltage by 10volts and understood that plasma too requires higher voltage to initiate under high pressure.