* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 118 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118
Results 1,171 to 1,174 of 1174

Thread: Plasma Ignition | Plasma Jet Ignition

they want a what kind of sheet? end specifications I understand - they want to get it right the first time, or it's a loss for both the company and the customer.
    Might I suggest you blueprint the factory wires and send that to them, complete with part numbers on the ends, and measurements in both metric and imperial? that way there should be little doubt in anyones minds about what's required.

My experience in ignition cable is given below:
    Bought heavy gauge high quality copper cable, added 10 layers of best quality heat shrink tubing available for insulation resistance and added a bifilar style winding of 22 gauge magnet wire with open ends grounded for RFI proofing (look up ground strapping)

Nothing can beat the performance, quality, durability and value for money with diy ignition cable made this way.

I know this is overkill, but I know for a fact that my cables won't ever trouble me.

Quote Originally Posted by firozmusthafa View Post
    My experience in ignition cable is given below:
    Bought heavy gauge high quality copper cable, added 10 layers of best quality heat shrink tubing available for insulation resistance and added a bifilar style winding of 22 gauge magnet wire with open ends grounded for RFI proofing (look up ground strapping)

Nothing can beat the performance, quality, durability and value for money with diy ignition cable made this way.

I know this is overkill, but I know for a fact that my cables won't ever trouble me.
    I'd like to see these - got photos you can post?

Couldn't upload because I am using mobile
    Here you go...
    https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?...d=502085419400

This is motorcycle ignition coil modified to work with high frequency ferrite inverter (450 volts)