PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 117 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1198

Thread: Plasma Ignition | Plasma Jet Ignition

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Hammond View Post
    Hi Nuvists,

It can be used with any fuel that is spark ignited in the engine such as gasoline, alcohol, L.P., nitro-methane, ammonia, etc. Walt Jenkins can even burn water with plasma ignition. Check out his web site here. https://www.h2ge.com/
    Gary Hammond, your link floored me, I am still dazed after reading the site. Caught me with my pants down. Today is not April 1st, right?

I thought that anybody who could make a vehicle run on water will be visited by the MIB. That's a myth, then. WJ will disrupt the oil industry. Q: does Trump know this? Our technology is concentrated on diesel emissions, not only on gasoline engines, thank God, otherwise we'll be in deep s**t. Our invention is still safe, then.

Wow! this forum is truly amazing. Guess, i'll be always online. Nice meeting you online, sir.

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Hammond View Post
    Hi Nuvists,

It can be used with any fuel that is spark ignited in the engine such as gasoline, alcohol, L.P., nitro-methane, ammonia, etc. Walt Jenkins can even burn water with plasma ignition. Check out his web site here. https://www.h2ge.com/
    And quite a few people have even run gasoline generators with diesel fuel with the plasma ignition just to prove the point.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    And quite a few people have even run gasoline generators with diesel fuel with the plasma ignition just to prove the point.
    Good day, sir, you are the inventor of plasma ignition? Congratulations! I have several questions about plasma ignition, if you don't mind. Q: is there a 'plug n play' device for non-diyer's? Does that mean plasma ignition can be used on compression ignition? I guess not. When the time will come when water/gasoline will be used worldwide will be the demise of the diesel engine. It will also make the eengine quasi-obsolete. This will be the greatest revolution in the automotive and oil industry. Nice meeting you, Aaron Murakami, sir.

(I am still in the dark on how plasma ignition work. Further re-reading the thread is required). I hope someone will come up with a complete device, ready for installation.
    Last edited by nuvisys; 08-10-2019 at 03:24 AM.

Buy Aaron's book package. You'll soon see why there is no plug-n-play solution.

Auto manufacturers aren't mandated by governments to install it at the factory because it would cut into tax monies earned from the oil industry, and all 3 of those parties and their employees like their jobs and their power. Trouble is, we're coming to a crossroads, a decision point about maintaining that status quo on this planet, or doing things differently so the planet won't kill us. (we probably couldn't get our acts together quickly enough to get ourselves off the planet before it does so)

heysoundude, that's just too bad. I am now too old and lazy to 'diy' I could be the most ancient in this forum,having spent over 5 decades of electronics, starting with vacuum tube amps, using tubes such as the 6L6GC/EL34/5U4, etc. to arduinos. Like John Bedini who worked with KT-88 and perfected his audio amp with the highest standard of excellence. All I did was purchased the parts and assembled the kit. JB even made his own output transformer. Imagine, using positive feedback!

He has made a big impact on me that I will hang his picture on my workshop wall together with Tesla and Marcel Vogel.

I am still hopeful that someone will develop a 'plug n play' device, you'll never know. I saw some videos that claim to duplicate plasma ignition with the addition of a single, HV, low value capacitor. Of course, I am not fully convinced but I'll try it when I feel to experiment on it.

Q: Is the invention on h2ge.com applicable on diesel engines? The inventors are vague about this.

The capacitor is important to collect the energy that's used in the plasma event, but it's really the diode that's key to making it happen.

I've not tried water injection or HHO yet (and I've just found some good information on HHHN/NH3) because I'm looking to get plasma happening on mine first, but there's little doubt in my mind water contributes to higher efficiency/cleaner ICEs and diesels.

Any one tried two ignition coils in anti-parallel connection? The question is about the engines with distributor and multiplier.
    The second coil may be connected to the main or to a secondary ignition module.

Any thoughts?
    The Syncro Heresy

Hello
    So, it seems that Granatelli is out of the question wrt 0 resistance wires. Everytime I think everything is in order they find a new obsticle to throw at me. Im fed up with them and are about ready to write off the payment to them... Is there another known option with wires that are 0 ohm and EMI/RFI secure?

Thanks.
    Torben

Quote Originally Posted by Alstrup View Post
    Hello
    So, it seems that Granatelli is out of the question wrt 0 resistance wires. Everytime I think everything is in order they find a new obsticle to throw at me. Im fed up with them and are about ready to write off the payment to them... Is there another known option with wires that are 0 ohm and EMI/RFI secure?

Thanks.
    Torben
    Interesting - they've been nothing but straightforward with me, but I'm Canadian. Might this have something to do with you being in Europe? Are there differences between cars there and here that they can't accommodate; specific connectors, for instance?
    don't take this the wrong way, but if you're sending metric specifications to them, you might be derailing the process of a sale by confusing them (poor Americans...). Is it an EU standards issue that they're not confident in meeting?

I dont know wvat is wrong. Maybe it is the fact that I am on the other continent, so they dont bother.
    They WA t lenghts. I give them lenghts, with pictures. Not good enougv. They WA t inches. They get inches. Not good enougv. Now they WA t a buimd sheet with lenghts and speckfications of ends. They ha e amready grotten this info 3 times by now, and they still wohnt deliver.
    Soo.