sale of bemf devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sale of bemf devices

What is the standard protocol for selling these devices once someone can build them? I can build/tune three or four
    Tesla/bedini motors transformers. I have an efficient working knowledge of the NEC and two years studying Bemf fueled devices. I would like to build small devices such as the joule thief, relay motor,
    PC fan or the solid state ssg/ssg coils. I'd like to sell these at the local flea market to fuel my research.
    As everyone knows scientists pay a high price for research!! I'd sure like to sell something that people need and fuel my research at the same time. I've learned from the greats,john bedini, john korn, lidmotor friedrich, just to name a few. Thanks in advance for the response!!!

One of the reasons I would like to sell small devices is so I can afford to buy the copper for a window motor.
    I was going to add some window motor coils to my ssg at the house so I can get some energy recovery to the primary battery. I want to try my
    Hand at the full sequential circuit.

Comment

Originally posted by marshallrw View Post
      What is the standard protocol for selling these devices once someone can build them? I can build/tune three or four
      Tesla/bedini motors transformers. I have an efficient working knowledge of the NEC and two years studying Bemf fueled devices. I would like to build small devices such as the joule thief, relay motor,
      PC fan or the solid state ssg/ssg coils. I'd like to sell these at the local flea market to fuel my research.
      As everyone knows scientists pay a high price for research!! I'd sure like to sell something that people need and fuel my research at the same time. I've learned from the greats,john bedini, john korn, lidmotor friedrich, just to name a few. Thanks in advance for the response!!!
      all of John's circuits and motors are patented, as with all patents, you may build one yourself. you may not however sell them legally (kits, circuit boards or their deriviatives) without an agreement With the inventor, and licensing fees being paid.

as for the joule theif and other recovery circuits you will have to look and see if the circuit is in the public domain. if your gonna sell something that is already built you will have to pass thru all the legal hoops that go along with being a manufacturer... lots of them and get some good insurance.
      Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

That's what I thought, but I figured I'd ask here since I know the man is busy inventing goodness. I figured I could hear from the horses mouth what I'd have to do. I don't mind giving him some moneys on sales, I'm all about the respect. Is there a magic phone number I can use to call John b. ? I know he doesn't want to get things mass produced or he would have done it already. I know with what happened to tesla can't and shouldn't happen again.I figured I'd ask. What do you think he would say?

Comment

Oh btw, tom c. You are the man, I look up to all the people who have been with jb. I have read several posts of yours all over the web. I've learned from you!!!

Comment

thanks marshall,

there is not a magic number, and he would probably say no in all honesty.... he is very careful with who he allows to produce his patented circuits, it is not as simple as "I know how to build them" Peter and Aaron have years with him, as do the guys at TeslagenX.

Tom C

Comment

I just saw john bedini's post on what can happen!!! I saw the email on his site; The one about the modified transistor with the tube on the collector. I guess what I was asking was a bit much . Sry about that and hope in the future you guys continue your tutoring! This group of people seem to have it figured out and I look forward to learning. Sry again and thanks.

MW

Comment

we dont plan on stopping this is about John's technology and as much as we can do to support him we will.

Tom C

Comment

That's awesome!! I feel like if enough people learn this technology then humanity and their energy consumption can/will change keep up the good work!!

Comment

Hey tom, since this thread was doomed anyhow can I ask you where I could tell folks how much copper enamel wire there is in the TV's in the dumpster? Is there a thread or room or something where people help people allocate parts? I managed to get several hundreds of feet from the inside of a TV set... Where and can I comment on it maybe leave an instruction? Its super easy.

Comment

start a new thread

Comment

Working...
                      X