Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the idea of evolution a fallacy? Were Pyramids Free Energy Towers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the idea of evolution a fallacy? Were Pyramids Free Energy Towers?

Waking Times.com

Is the idea of evolution a fallacy? Did the Earth’s most technologically advanced peoples walk the Earth long ago. This video describes how it is possible that the Great Pyramids were built as massive electric generators that use physio-electricity generated from a design and process similar to that developed by Nikola Tesla in his famous designs.

Were the Great Egyptian Pyramids Free Energy Towers? (Video) - Waking Times : Waking Times

Youtube video (with commercials, suggest the above link without commercials - longhorn)

pre sumerian civilisations were very advanced.... india had nuclear capability.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
      pre sumerian civilisations were very advanced.... india had nuclear capability.

Tom C
      Tom C

You are correct! A study of the Vedic text (SEE: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vedas and; Sacred-Texts: Hinduism ) will lead one to draw a conclusion similar to what you have stated.

Comment

During my research in this field I remember seeing a video material showing interior of one pyramid. There was not much left of the entire structure and the way it looked could suggest something similar to the explosion following a meltdown. Granite block with round hole was bearing signs of being heated to the melting point and actually, once perfect round hole was deformed by heat. It was definitely source of heat exceeding oil lamp or torch range.
        Thank you for video link longhorn.

Vtech

Comment

Pyramid shaped granite having water flow under it and being metal capped acts the same as the later Telsa tower.

Comment

Based on my experiment I already got they idea that the pyramid content a lot of interior design and it's look like granite. Moreover, this idea would make me realize that the great pyramid can give more attraction to the people and this is I considered as one of the technology advance.
            energy efficient lighting | energy efficient lighting solutions

Comment

If we talking about pyramid there are some story behind in this matter and as what I have researched in internet about pyramid in Egypt I already found that there are some methods and techniques on how to make this happen.
              energy efficient lighting | energy efficient lighting solutions

Comment

Evolution is not a fallacy. I am personally convinced that the meek shall inherit the earth. However two further points, one is that if one were to "scientifically" consider the assortment of genes in future generations there is no way to predict what gene will be "fit". One might consider, the very simple example of reproductive rates of fish in a confined pond, at some point this simple equation (I'll go into it if need be) expresses chaotic behavior resulting in a chaotic bifurcation diagram. This is an oversimplification though also valid. One might also consider the gene (inherited in heterozygous [asymptomatic and from only one parent] form) for sickle cell anemia which protects to some extent against malaria, though when it is present in homozygous form (i.e. from both parents) results in sickle cell anemia. In such a case the diseased individuals, from the vantage of the community are actually evolutionarily "fit" as if they weren't there, more people would die of said disease. There are many cases identical to malaria/sickle cell anemia when one looks at the evolutionary "fitness" of rare genetic diseases.

As far as the pyramids being free energy towers, aw come on! I don't have this free energy tornado thing down yet but I can do a little bit of math. If you had something say 1 foot by 1 foot that was 20 percent over unity you could have something 20 feet by 20 feet giving all the energy you ever need. (i.e 1.2 E400) The Creator defines what the rules of the game will be at any given moment, physical "laws" included. There is likely a reason these monuments still exist. I suspect it was possibly something more spiritual than simply lots of energy. Though perhaps you are right they just didn't trust the masses with what they knew, enslaved them and built big monuments, wouldn't that be a surprise. Still in these "end times" of the past two thousand years I would have to guess the ancients were a better people than us and it would be something to meet these "heroes of old".

Comment

I dont normally step into the evolution debate because as with most origin theories, they require faith, evolution is no exception, there is dogma and a presuppositional framework around evolution, as well as around intelligent design and its permutations. evolution was and is at best a framework by which man is accountable to no one but himself. moral law and decency fall by the wayside and it becomes survival of the fittest. hitler stalin lenin and mao all subscribed to some form of that philosophy some even going so far as to espouse eugenics. the founder of planned parenthood (margeret sanger) was a proponent of eugenics. evolution in my mind is a complete violation of the scientific method. there is a maxim known as irreduscable complexity, which simply put means that the individual component parts of an organism are to complex to have evolved as they are "component specific" to its design. Darwins black box is a good book on the subject. I realise it has been "reffuted" by some in the evolutionary community but I do not see their refutation as passing muster. the movie "expelled" was a great one giving insight to the dogma within the educational and scientific community. you can believe whatever you want as long as their is no God or Creator or Designer involved.

I prefer the rational logical and proven method of looking at an object and deciding if it was random or designed.... everything looks designed to me. with respect to macro sized designed objects entropy seems also to be a well proven fact. Remember adaptation and genetic isolation are not evolution, as in MACRO evolution, cold blooded to warm blodded, gills to lungs etc. most evolutionary examples (archopteryx) are in truth distinct species and we have today examples of that birds descendants in the hoatzan bird of south america Hoatzin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia other living fossils include the celoacanth Coelacanth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia 6 gill shark, numerous mollusks, horseshoe crab, etc. the thunderbirds, and modern day sightings of both pteradactyl type flying birds, and other isolated species which can be found by studying cryptozoology. they found a woolly mammoth with blodd still in its veins with good DNA recently in siberia. they have noidea how it could have surived millions of years without decay...

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Longhorn,

I apologize that I just did get around to watching the whole video, very interesting. Perhaps the pyramids were energy generators. While if one supposes free energy and has a COP significantly greater than one there could be through positive feedback an exponential increase in power, one would still rapidly run into issues of materials engineering. The whole pyramids topic is very mysterious and strange to me, for instance I was reading recently about the German engineer who sent a reconnaissance robot up the shaft from I believe the King's chamber. 8 inch by 8 inch shaft that was supposed to end in a few feet goes for a hundred feet, then becomes more precisely engineered in the middle of the pyramid goes another fifty feet and ends in a door way! Who puts a doorway in an eight inch shaft through 150 feet of solid rock? Did they live with leprechauns, perhaps they taught their cats to use door handles? Very odd. Who knows perhaps at that time they were jet setting around the galaxy. One might also speculate whether there was an electromedicine function to the pyramids. If one uses Genesis as a source there was apparently a time when people lived for 700-800 years. Now many ancient cultures devoted great resources to astronomy but even barring that who would ever get the definition of a year wrong? Were years previously measured differently, were they confused about the unit of measure, year? So I am reminded of something I once heard about information theory. Namely if you have say a string of 50 zeroes in a row or fifty 0101s in a row you could condense it to 01x50 now if at 51 you got 11, that instance is either an error, or it is information rich and the more unexpected the more information rich. So either they were lying about people's age, in error, or it is information rich.

The one thing I disliked about the video, I have never heard any record of the ark of the covenant being stolen from Egypt (was this video perhaps Egyptian in origin All I have heard of are the records of the ancient Israelites. The ark was built for the ancient Israelites after the "angel of God" inscribed the (second set of) commandments. There is page after page of how the ark is to be built the dimensions the two angels of mercy etc, and its function was to house the covenant (i.e. the commandments) of the Lord. Yes it was powerful if historical records are accurate, however its being a giant capacitor and what not it all reminds of that 1960s song One Tin Soldier (Joni Mitchell?) where they attacked to capture the treasure of the mountain and it turned out to be a piece of stone saying "peace on earth". The "Ark" (interesting word choice) exists for the covenant not vice versa.

If I had to guess and this may be nonsense. When you consider how preoccupied the ancient Egyptians were with both religion and the next life (Book of the Dead), when you consider the precision with which things are aligned, the likely astronomical significance, the incorporation of mysteries of geometry, when you consider the mystery of a created being which is able to ponder and look upon the Creator, well in addition to functional significance, for the very ancient Egyptians and perhaps others it may possibly have been in a religious sense to say we are looking back upon the heavenly Creator and we are striving to follow the heavenly rules on earth as it is in heaven, err rather "as above so below". What do I know, will be interesting to see if more news on ancient civilizations comes out in my time.
                    Last edited by ZPDM; 06-09-2013, 09:11 PM.

Comment

BroMikey,

I was planning to try and consider what Tom C said, though at first glance it seems we are not far from the same page and then maybe watch a few minutes of the video you posted. I have to guess your post was in response to me considering the timing. We have gone greatly afield of energy and science and I will just say I have no idea what you are saying. First off I doubt many people on the forum could give a rat's behind about the "history" channel. One problem I have with your response, Yahweh (I Am who Am) giving the written source credence, never said in the Old or New Testaments "I am the rock". Jesus said I am the light, the truth, the way, the gate, the life but not I am the rock. Oh he said to Peter, to paraphrase, "you are the rock" upon which I will organize my followers. Bit of an issue much later for those who chose to obey the state (or other authority) and not their conscience.

You go on with many assertions on ancient history that I don't know have any other grounding but your post. So, and maybe we agree, in summary response to your post, **** the Masons, the Rotchilds, the Illuminati and rest of their worthless ilk. On further consideration I want no intercourse with them, may that brood of vipers rot in hell. Please tell me how you agree. So if my namesake St. Paul described himself as "the worst of sinners" I will tell you for over 40 years I am one of the most wicked men alive.
                      Last edited by ZPDM; 06-10-2013, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X