• Show
Clear All

• Frank's Toy's

Click image for larger version

Name:	100_2135.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	50805
    Leedskalnin's perpetual motion Holder, I play with this to remind myself that all this radiant convergant energy is real.

!Click image for larger version

Name:	100_2138.jpg
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	50806
    My first Bedini!

Name:	100_2367.jpg
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	50807
    My Present Bedini, 3 energizer coils, one double ac coil, not very pretty I know. Will work on asthetics when I know what I am doing and no longer making adjustments.

Name:	100_2383.jpg
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	50808
    My Radiant energy bible, have two copies one is a loaner; I cannot encourage everyone enough to read this. For someone not educated as myself, both fellows are very articulate and to the point, once of course you get thru the language barrier. But a few days reading with the online dictionary and wikepedia close at hand, things really do start getting thru. I am starting my 5th read of it. It is a slow pondering read.........@ 50$ it is a steal.......

Name:	100_2384.jpg
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	50809
    But of course with John,s signature, if I can sell it on ebay and make a million bucks, It will be transistors for everyone!
    Last edited by Frank Castanette; 08-02-2012, 11:06 AM. Reason: adding stuff

Interesting magnetic arrangement on the last one Frank. (Love the Leedskalnin btw)

I assume its not a scalar arrangement (north against north)?

Whats the wave form look like? Double triggering or double pulses per pass?

Regards

Comment

On the magnets; Yes it is scalar as Tom would say, sharp north as John would say, actually was just trying to copy the arrangement that John had on his 10 coiler that I could see from video. And they work really well.

Comment

Working...
      X