Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want to build a motor like the Bedini SG (FR)

I want to build a motor like the Bedini SG (FR)

Hi ! I'm french, sorry if i have a bad language... if some of you speak french, it will help me a lot !
    I will start building a motor like the Bedini SG with this guide (in french):
    Mode d
    It's not said that it's a Bedini SG, what is the difference
    I have some question:
    -how the magnet size change something? On the Wikistrike guide, it's said that the magnet must be 50mmx25mmx10mm (1.97"x0.98"x0.39"), is it very important?
    -how the coil size change something?
    -do I need to remove the matter on the welding rod?
    -can we put a dynamo or something like that as axle to produce more electricity?
    thanks in advance,
    Robinouz

Quote Originally Posted by robinouz View Post
    Hi ! I'm french, sorry if i have a bad language... if some of you speak french, it will help me a lot !
    I will start building a motor like the Bedini SG with this guide (in french):
    Mode d
    It's not said that it's a Bedini SG, what is the difference
    I have some question:
    -how the magnet size change something? On the Wikistrike guide, it's said that the magnet must be 50mmx25mmx10mm (1.97"x0.98"x0.39"), is it very important?
    -how the coil size change something?
    -do I need to remove the matter on the welding rod?
    -can we put a dynamo or something like that as axle to produce more electricity?
    thanks in advance,
    Robinouz
    Hi Robinouz,

The 50mmx25mmx10mm magnet is a good size. Make sure it is FERRITE (sometimes called ceramic) about the size of a domino.

The coil is very important to get right. There are many different specifications for different models. For your first build it is suggested to use enameled magnet wire no larger than 0.9mm for the POWER and one or two gauges smaller for the TRIGGER. 400 to 800 turns bifilar (both wires at once, same length for each). Final choice of wire gauge is sometimes limited, so let us know what you can get in your area.

If you have the r60 welding rod or equivalent, no matter needs to be removed. You can cut and bundle them together as they are.

You can attach a SMALL load to the axle, but at this stage it is more important to study just the energizer (motor) without any other attachments.

I have some French in the family, perhaps I can offer some translation services somewhat later.

Regards

Ren

Thank you for these answer.

For the wires, i get one of 0,71mm and one of 0,4mm.
    For the magnet, i found some website who sell ferrite magnets but not the right size... Is 40mmx20mmx10mm a good size ?

Robinouz

Robinouz,

The N76135 and the LN615 would work. Or get a cheap electricity tester from your local "bricolage" shop. They have "lucioles" inside. Just remove the resistors attached to them.
    Sperry ET204A Electrical Tester
    MAPLE Bugs Encyclopaedia - GB Electrical GET-213A Voltage Tester
    Martin B
    P.S.: Les "neon bulbs" recommandées sont de 60 volts. Pas bleu mais transparent. Et 6mm par 16mm.

Look here: 5 Neon Ne-2 Bulbs Used with Bedini Monopole Energizers.
    It seems to be exactly what I need

Thanks for your help

Hi there, i'm actually using random 95v - 110v rated neon bulb from some random shop which has no specific model number. running for about a month, no problem!!

Since the neon is only intended for protection of the transistor IF the charging battery is removed it is not essential for the working of the circuit. It will work fine without the neon, just dont remove the charge battery/capacitor while the circuit is running.

Regards

Ok, thank you a lot !

Regards

Robinouz

Salut,
    Tu en es où dans ta réplique?