Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bedini SG 4 Transistor Experimenter Kit Now Available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedini SG 4 Transistor Experimenter Kit Now Available!

TeslagenX is proud an excited to announce the release of the Bedini SG 4 Transistor Experimenter Kit.

Endorsed by John Bedini, this kit has been designed for both the beginner and the more experienced experimenter in mind. Able to accommodate from 1 to 4 Bedini SG circuits, the kit can be assembled in stages and can support various coil sizes and configurations.

The Bedini SG 4 Transistor Experimenter Kit is shipped with the following:

• 1 x Bedini SG 4 Transistor Experimenter Printed Ciruit Board with silk screen
    • 4 x Beta Matched MJL21194 transistors
    • 4 x Transistor thermal pads
    • 1 x Aluminum heat sink with screws
    • 5 x 1N914, 1N4001 & 1N5408 diodes (15 diodes total)
    • 6 x 10, 22, 100, 220, 470, 680 ohm 1W resistors (36 resistors total)
    • 1 x 250 & 1K ohm 5W variable resistors
    • 1 x DPDT switch to switch between off, variable or fixed resistor
    • 5 x Neon bulbs
    • 2 x 12v 20mA grain-of-wheat bulb
    • 1 x 12v 100mA grain-of-wheat bulb
    • Fuse holder, fuse & jumpers
    • Screw terminal blocks to connect coil wires, batteries and fixed resistance
    • Extensive illustrated assembly instructions with parts recommendations and tuning instructions
    • Complete circuit schematic

Click image for larger version

Name:	Fully populated front.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	50943

To keep the kit within reach of most people you get all of the above for only US$125.00 (plus shipping). To order click here. We have kits in stock and can ship immediately, anywhere in the world.

Buyers of the kit can also receive free support, share their build progress and post their results at Energy Science Forum.

John Koorn, Tom Childs & Erik Nissen

Very nice !

I just ordered a blank and a complete kit.

Question:
    Are the collector outputs bussed together or is it a split - branch output. I personally have had great results with some of my branched designs. --Thanks,

*EDIT*
    I think I can answer my own question upon looking closer. It must be bussed as it has a single "charge" side. Any way you guys could produce a branch model?
    Last edited by BobZilla; 02-17-2013, 05:35 AM.

Comment

Bobzilla,

You are right they are a common ouput from the collector diode, if you want to run branch diodes easy to do given the location of the diodes. a lot of stuff is in the works right now, eventually we may make an add on board to run that way, but not right now. I am currently doing charge cycling with this board in branch mode, works great!

our next project will be released soon!! very excited about it. no its not the large comparator.... sorry

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Thanks for confirmation on that.

I ordered a blank too, so I will just configure that one as a branch. It will give me a use for my transistors I already have as spare.

Your doing a great job with that new company,, Thanks

Comment

Thanks BZ.. we will do our best not to disappoint anyone!!

Tom C

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
            No one has recieved a unit yet. I have run the prototypes for over a week, it performs exactly like my own unit I built myself. you dont need one Jeffrey, you can wind the coil, and make the circuit board, you can prototype a board from the image John uploaded. you have already shown us you have the ability. it will perform as well as one you get from John. it is nothing spectacular, its just a kit, a beautiful kit however. follow the instructions in the SG book you will have the same machine.

Tom C
            Hi Tom

I want to say what a great job John K, you and the other people behind the seen have done
            with the 4 Trans. Board that I got.

Here is what I got in the mail. see pics.

and Here is what I e-Mailed John K.

Hi John K.

I want to say that you have written THE BEST assembly instructions and schematic diagram That I have seen in a long long time!

It IS the way I like to receive information.

I know how hard it is to do great work.

I will post a write up of your kit soon.

I do agree people will steal anything that they can not make for themselves, It is sad to say the less!

one day I hope to meet you in person.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-02-25 at 7.11.20 PM.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	45321Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-02-25 at 7.11.06 PM.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	45322

PS: Tom I have built the SSG units, I just wanted to ask some ??? to other users about there units, I would ask John B. but he is MIA on the forum.

Wouldn't it be cool to see a self runner SSG unit running on one battery ---- Things to come.

Thank You

Geoffrey
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi Geoffrey,

Thanks for the positive feedback. I hope you don't mind that I copied your post into this thread.

It takes a lot of time and hard work to get products onto the market and I have to thank Tom C and ErikN for their tireless work as well. It's great to work with people that are very passionate about getting quality products out there. We all also have day jobs and families as well.

We've also got loads of other products in development that we feel sure everyone will like. As I mentioned, it takes time to get everything done - designed, prototyped, tested, parts ordered, instructions done etc. So it may take a little while before a product is ready to be shipped. Sometimes people don't appreciate all the stuff that happens behind the scenes, so it's nice to get some good feedback from time to time.

John K.

Comment

Demonstration video of Bedini SG 4 Transistor Experimenter Kit

Hi everyone,

Here is a demonstration video of our new Bedini SG 4 Transistor Experimenter Kit that has been endorsed by John Bedini.

For further information, please feel free to post here, visit the TeslagenX web site or contact us at service@teslagenx.com

John K.
                Last edited by John_Koorn; 03-06-2013, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Hello,
                  I purchased a kit from the Conference as well as a 5 filer coil. I can't seem to get it to keep the wheel spinning but it goes into self oscilation and charges the battery without the wheel spinning. I will post a video demonstrating what is happening. I am still waiting for the paperwork, but the boad was so well noted I didn't need any instructions to put the parts on.
                  Thanks,
                  Treven Gee
                  Treven.Gee@tree-of-life-fellowship.com

Comment

Originally posted by Treven View Post
                    Hello,
                    I purchased a kit from the Conference as well as a 5 filer coil. I can't seem to get it to keep the wheel spinning but it goes into self oscilation and charges the battery without the wheel spinning. I will post a video demonstrating what is happening. I am still waiting for the paperwork, but the boad was so well noted I didn't need any instructions to put the parts on.
                    Thanks,
                    Treven Gee
                    Treven.Gee@tree-of-life-fellowship.com
                    please post a pic of your board, both sides so we can help. we will get a set of instructions out to you a.s.a.p. self oscilation usually means base resistance is too hi.

Tom C

Comment

Wow! I will be definitely be buying one of these! Thank you TeslaGenx!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X