Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bedini - You CANNOT, use a radiant charged battery in the SG circuit as the primary.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedini - You CANNOT, use a radiant charged battery in the SG circuit as the primary.

For those interested in the question "Can a radiantly charged battery be used as the primary in the SG circuit?"

Here is John himself stating that "No, you cannot use a radiantly charged battery as the primary in the SG circuit."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbSW_4tHCeU

Video is private, for Forum members only. Video is from Energy from the Vacuum Volume 6 INSIDE RADIANT ENERGY
    with John Bedini. This DVD is available at DVD List

Thanks to Tom C. for his hard, tireless work on the Forum.
    Last edited by longhorn; 01-31-2013, 07:39 AM. Reason: Name correction

Originally posted by longhorn View Post
    For those interested in the question "Can a radiantly charged battery be used as the primary in the SG circuit?"

Here is John himself stating that "No, you cannot use a radiantly charged battery as the primary in the SG circuit."

John Bedini - You cannot use a radiant charged battery in the SG circuit as the primary. - YouTube

Video is private, for Forum members only. Video is from Energy from the Vacuum Volume 6 INSIDE RADIANT ENERGY
    with John Bedini. This DVD is available at DVD List

Thanks to Tom C. for his hard, tireless work on the Forum.
    Thanks Longhorn for that find

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

John Bedini,
      You mentioned a time period between swapping batteries.
      Would you mind specifying what that is? Is there a translation/negative energy aniahlation occurring within the battery?
      We would really appreciate your help in nailing down this issue!
      It makes a huge difference for those with limited resources.
      Thanks in advance
      James

Comment

This makes perfect sense now! The reason he says that you CAN take a battery from the back end and swap to primary in one clip, but says you CANNOT swap radiantly charged batteries to primary in another clip is this:

OK, why CAN we swap batteries that have been capacitor dump charged, but not diode direct charged? Because the capacitor has REGAUGED the energy and we can use the battery as primary immediately. Well, the batteries being charged in line AFTER the first secondary battery, in parallel on the back end, have the energy REGAUGED BY THE FIRST SECONDARY BATTERY that is hooked up to the output of the unit. It is just like getting the energy through a capacitor! Batteries are just really slow capacitors, after all. The only battery that CANNOT be swapped to primary is the first battery in line on the output side that is directly hooked to the radiant output. So, obviously if you have only one battery on the output side then you cannot swap that battery from secondary to primary.

As far as time between radiant charging and using as a primary, I have noticed that the radiant charging effects wear off of a battery that has been sitting for about 48 hours. Peter Lindemann also noted that the enhanced charging effects, such as quicker time to charge, only manifest when the battery was in CONTINUOUS use, in consecutive charge-discharge cycles. If the battery sat over the weekend then the effects would not manifest again until a number of cycles had been accomplished.

Just for the sake of learning, I once took a couple of 1.3ah slabs and rotated them from primary to secondary in quick succession for as many cycles as I could without destroying them. The results were abysmal! It proved to me that YES the radiantly charged battery WILL POWER the SSG, however the results are a continuous degradation of the charge condition of both batteries, and is obviously NOT the way to operate the system.

So, we can swap ALL the batteries on the secondary side ONLY IF the output is through a cap dump or other regauging method. If we use diode direct radiant output without a capacitor dump, then the only batteries that can be swapped are any batteries that are hooked up in parallel, in ADDITION to and after, the first battery on the output side.

If this is not correct, then by all means please correct me!

-Woody
        Last edited by Woody; 02-01-2013, 11:14 AM.
        "It's not a mutiny if the commander is leading it!" - Wally Schirra, Commander Apollo 7

Comment

Originally posted by Woody View Post
          This makes perfect sense now! The reason he says that you CAN take a battery from the back end and swap to primary in one clip, but says you CANNOT swap radiantly charged batteries to primary in another clip is this:

OK, why CAN we swap batteries that have been capacitor dump charged, but not diode direct charged? Because the capacitor has REGAUGED the energy and we can use the battery as primary immediately. Well, the batteries being charged in line AFTER the first secondary battery, in parallel on the back end, have the energy REGAUGED BY THE FIRST SECONDARY BATTERY that is hooked up to the output of the unit. It is just like getting the energy through a capacitor! Batteries are just really slow capacitors, after all. The only battery that CANNOT be swapped to primary is the first battery in line on the output side that is directly hooked to the radiant output. So, obviously if you have only one battery on the output side then you cannot swap that battery from secondary to primary.

As far as time between radiant charging and using as a primary, I have noticed that the radiant charging effects wear off of a battery that has been sitting for about 48 hours. Peter Lindemann also noted that the enhanced charging effects, such as quicker time to charge, only manifest when the battery was in CONTINUOUS use, in consecutive charge-discharge cycles. If the battery sat over the weekend then the effects would not manifest again until a number of cycles had been accomplished.

Just for the sake of learning, I once took a couple of 1.3ah slabs and rotated them from primary to secondary in quick succession for as many cycles as I could without destroying them. The results were abysmal! It proved to me that YES the radiantly charged battery WILL POWER the SSG, however the results are a continuous degradation of the charge condition of both batteries, and is obviously NOT the way to operate the system.

So, we can swap ALL the batteries on the secondary side ONLY IF the output is through a cap dump or other regauging method. If we use diode direct radiant output without a capacitor dump, then the only batteries that can be swapped are any batteries that are hooked up in parallel, in ADDITION to and after, the first battery on the output side.

If this is not correct, then by all means please correct me!

-Woody
          Woody,

the batteries on the back end are in parallel, therefore they all see the same radiant, so the answer is unless all the batteries on the back end see the cap pulser circuit they cannot be run back to the front end.

my 2 cents
          Tom C

Comment

What is the time period required between radiant charge and the the point at which the battery has translated the charge to non radiant? At which time one may use it for the primary?
            I am confused!
            Last edited by James Milner; 02-01-2013, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
              Woody,

the batteries on the back end are in parallel, therefore they all see the same radiant, so the answer is unless all the batteries on the back end see the cap pulser circuit they cannot be run back to the front end.

my 2 cents
              Tom C

Ok, I can see that Tom. Thanks for the correction. With the cap dump, the energy goes in and pauses, then emerges into the the battery/batteries when dumped. With the parallel set up, the energy is going to all the batteries at once without stopping in one first.

-Woody
              "It's not a mutiny if the commander is leading it!" - Wally Schirra, Commander Apollo 7

Comment

my own experience is that with larger batteries you need to be slower than the solid state likes to go. we want the battery to charge itself, "ring the bell twice" ring the coil, it rings the battery. if the battery is a drum how big of a stick do you need to make it resonate. if you hit it with a toothpick not much. this is why I like rotored SG's better. easier to ring the battery.

Tom C

Comment

First release: Possiblity of using SSG conditioned batteries for SSG input with mod

Hi everybody on this thread. I have tried something which I will describe below which at first glances is allowing me to use my SSG conditioned/radiant charged batteries as the input
                  for the SSG circuits (mind you the solid state variants). The draw down rate by experimentation is significantly lower than without the "mod".

I basically have been experimenting with the "captret" and finally I found a combination that seems promising. I will need to conduct more cycles/runs to see if this is working as expected.

The schematic/block diagram of the arrangement is shown below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ssgconditionedbattwithssg.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	45685

Any thoughts guys?
                  I never let my schooling get in the way of my education...

Comment

Ok 3 runs later and the SSG conditioned battery is being cycled back and forth...has anyone else tried?

Comment

Radiant,
                      Quiet innovative indeed. I am curious to see what the end result going to be.
                      However, as much as I like to keep an open mind I am also anticipating the outcome with a healthy dose of skepticism. But then again if your primary battery stay charged I'll be the cheering the loudest.

Nice job.

NoFear.

Comment

Why not try it to validate? It is simple...just strip the plastic off the bottom of an electro cap. Then connect the - lead to the system - and the body of the cap to the source battery -.

Comment

that's all there is to making a captret out of an electrolytic cap?? just rip the cap off of the end without the leads? did you fill it with distilled water or something? I've been mixing it up with my batteries (im using 650-800cranking amps reg lead acid batts) and conditioning/charging with my SG, depleting them down below 12V, then putting them on my deep cycle charger at 2amp setting. seems to be causing my batts to (1) increase capacity and top-voltage, (2) making them deplete slower, (3) getting them closer to a deep-cycle conversion more and more each time. I'm going to try running them down to around 10V and then putting them on the charger. From what I gather so far, it should increase the capacity some more. But I'm no chemist, so I'm really not sure exactly what I'm doing to them.... I just know that when I ran them down to around 4V each and then swapped them back and forth between the SG and deep cycle charger, it more than restored them when I thought I had fried them. However, I did fry a motorcycle battery by accidentally leaving it on 12V car start setting..... boiled the acid majorly. Going to try draining, cleaning, then putting new acid in it at some point and see if I can get it back up and running. I'm not saying that anyone should go and do what I did, unless of course you know exactly what is going on with the chemistry of them, and know that I'm not on the road to completely destroying them. If anyone does know what I did and what I'm doing, chemistry-wise, definitely please fill me in!!

Comment

Working...
                          X