X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increasing ph in Drinking Water

Hi to all
    Has somebody replicated AVISO water ozonator / alkaline water
    his apparatus is based on Dr. Otto Warburg.......
    In the Philippines , where spirtual healing is used and water as a medium for curing diseases
    Will be worth to check on the alkaline effect on our body
    If somebody has a working unit and willing to be replicated then we can work out on this

thanks
    totoalas

Ive experimented with ultrasonic fogger plus ceramic magnet and theres an improvement in the ph strip from green to light blue.........
    Another method for test is the addition of bi carbonate soda in water .... has anybody done this......
    there was a ***anese documentary on the oyster culture wherein the meat had shrunk in the past decade....
    Research showed depletion of forest in the mountains and creek flowing to the sea has depleted nutrients
    They corrected this by planting trees again and realigning their oyster culture to the outflow of the rivers and creeks
    After just two years , the oyster had double the size of pearls harvested.....

Another thing to consider is the mountain dew or dew drops which are the purest form of water that can be obtained......

ground/ earth / magnet / from the plants / stones in the river - all combined for healthy living

In modern living..... where most rivers and the air we breath are polluted .......

Electromagnetic resonance 7.83 hz can be converterted to audio file mp3 for healing frequency ( helpfulwaves.com)....
    Tuning the water by ozonator / oxygen had been used by Aviso with testimonials

Another simple way for test is grounding ( earthing our drinking water ) and passed thru to south north ceramic magnet to our glass to drink

hope others can share their ideas as well

totoalas

Comment

Thanks for starting this thread totoalas.

I didn't try Aviso idea but will look into it. Few years ago I did some experiments with water trying to find the best way to keep it "alive". I found the best way to keep in motion, such as miniature waterfall. I used both of my dogs for such tests and they both preferred to drink from the running source, if they had a choice. I also froze some samples but my working environment allowed for too much error and was postponed. More research into the subject of living, energized water directed my attention towards magnetic fields and vortexes, such as created by natural forces. While using ozone has definite benefit there is also another way which involves blue filter, such as bottle and sun light. I started experiments shortly before my last moving and everything got boxed, including my pyramid setups, multicoiler, Muller and the above.
      Couple nights ago I started drawing the idea which came from nowhere particular. It is a spinner, similar to the lab stirrers but different shape. There is a glass cylinder placed over the top of the device which has magnetic rotor with speed control.
      Cross shaped, teflon coated stirrer sits on the bottom of cylinder filled with water and responds to rotating magnetic field.
      There is a coil wrapped around the outside perimeter of cylinder and fed with hV pulses of unknown yet frequency or pure sine. Again, I didn't have time to think deeper about the details yet. One of those thoughts of unknown origin which can be either ignored or investigated. I usually choose the second option.

There is another subject which I would like to explore, not quite related to the OP.
      It is the idea of finding resonant frequency of water molecule. Not by means of microwaves since they cause molecules to rotate and rub against each other, rather than vibrating. Beside, microwave is one of the devices discarded long ago from my house. TV went first.
      It would involve barium titanate ultrasonic transducer. I can get 50W one but I don't think it will be enough. I believe the frequency would be in mid kHz range. I have read about this experiment while ago. If memory serves well it ended up with a hole in the ceiling and roof of the lab. Which means, it was successful, just went a bit out of control.
      I just found the link with some insight - http://www.keelynet.com/energy/docx.htm

Thanks
      Vtech
      Last edited by blackchisel97; 01-31-2013, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Totoalas,

There was apparently a retired radio engineer in Pennsylvania just a few years back who found a resonant frequency for water. He was trying to cure cancer and exposing salt water to Rf frequency when the water caught fire! Pennsylvania Man Claims to Burn Salt Water | Fox News

One thing I wonder about with pH, aside from its effect on all the chemical reactions in the body, is whether it has a significant effect on the electrical gradiant for nerve conduction. A neueon firing is pulsed DC, and a look at an EKG wave form shows it is an abrupt discharge as well. John Bedini has shown us that the effects Tesla saw at the Kilovolt/Megavolt level are present at lower voltages, so you have to wonder what about at microvolts. Is there a radiant spike coming off a firing neuron. Conventionally nerve conduction is said to occur through diffusion of transmitters at the synaptic cleft(junction). I suppose I could go with this for a boxer's jab or my fingers typing. There are only a couple clefts between the spinal cord and the muscle motor endplate, however what about the millions or billions of central nervous system (brain) neurons that fired to decide/organize and create the motor neurons firing. Are you telling me this is all diffusion? I've always wondered about that. To be completely sci-fi speculative, one might wonder whether it is a radiant/etheric spike (travelling at what speed?) that bridges the gap between neurons. If that were the case, the neurotransmitters would be your way of modifying resistance/inductance/capacitance in the circuit and not the initiating cause for the firing of the downstream neuron. Don't quote me on it, unless it turns out to be right! just a little sci-fi speculation.

A little more down to earth, I just use baking soda to brush my teeth (a little bit more alkaline and get rid of what can be a significant source of toxic fluoride exposure). I may have mentioned it previously but there are now 2-3 large controlled studies showing a half teaspoon of baking soda more than halved the rate of progression of chronic kidney disease. I suspect being slightly more alkaline is healthful, not to be a nervous nellie but I also should point out that people do occasionally end up in the ER from screwing up their pH whether extremely alkaline or acidic. Aristotle's everything in moderation sort of goes along with the first do no harm idea.
        Last edited by ZPDM; 01-31-2013, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
          Thanks for starting this thread totoalas.

I didn't try Aviso idea but will look into it. Few years ago I did some experiments with water trying to find the best way to keep it "alive". I found the best way to keep in motion, such as miniature waterfall. I used both of my dogs for such tests and they both preferred to drink from the running source, if they had a choice. I also froze some samples but my working environment allowed for too much error and was postponed. More research into the subject of living, energized water directed my attention towards magnetic fields and vortexes, such as created by natural forces. While using ozone has definite benefit there is also another way which involves blue filter, such as bottle and sun light. I started experiments shortly before my last moving and everything got boxed, including my pyramid setups, multicoiler, Muller and the above.
          Couple nights ago I started drawing the idea which came from nowhere particular. It is a spinner, similar to the lab stirrers but different shape. There is a glass cylinder placed over the top of the device which has magnetic rotor with speed control.
          Cross shaped, teflon coated stirrer sits on the bottom of cylinder filled with water and responds to rotating magnetic field.
          There is a coil wrapped around the outside perimeter of cylinder and fed with hV pulses of unknown yet frequency or pure sine. Again, I didn't have time to think deeper about the details yet. One of those thoughts of unknown origin which can be either ignored or investigated. I usually choose the second option.

There is another subject which I would like to explore, not quite related to the OP.
          It is the idea of finding resonant frequency of water molecule. Not by means of microwaves since they cause molecules to rotate and rub against each other, rather than vibrating. Beside, microwave is one of the devices discarded long ago from my house. TV went first.
          It would involve barium titanate ultrasonic transducer. I can get 50W one but I don't think it will be enough. I believe the frequency would be in mid kHz range. I have read about this experiment while ago. If memory serves well it ended up with a hole in the ceiling and roof of the lab. Which means, it was successful, just went a bit out of control.
          I just found the link with some insight - Doctor X Water Dissociation

Thanks
          Vtech
          Ley858 or ismael aviso claimed highly energixef alkaline with plasma process same as your idea
          We can start somewhere with your construction details

My idea tap water to filter then uv then filter then ultrasonic fogger padsing to a n s microwave magnet ring and last to an vortex stirrer as you say ...... The other part is mineral intake used by aviso....

Right now im just using coconut water to cure all high blood goiter and rheumatism without any medicine intake this isnot using any chemicals they used this as dextrose during ww2

The first is alternative the second is the best

Another id traditional healers just used prayers and water to cure all diseases... Just say your name and they wiill tell you your illness and can be validated in a hospital .....

Im in healing practice that charges nothing and help everbody in need
          Im in curing dog bites and cuts that dries up in 3 days
          Lots of modalities only believe in yourself for self cure

Comment

Diseases and its Prevention by Ismael Aviso ( escerpts)

1. Why does a person get sick?

A person gets sick when his immune system weakens.

3. What is the usual reaction of the immune system?

When bacteria entered into the body, the immune system’s reaction is to produce certain liquid in the lung area or respiratory track so as to flush out the bacteria from the body. If the liquid has not been completely flushed out, it becomes sticky phlegm or mucus. Then a person will start to sneeze and have colds and cough. Some people become sensitive or allergic to temperature change

4. Why does a person becomes sensitive or allergic to temperature change?

When a person (more so if he is acidic) frequently lets himself dry his sweat out without proper care

5. What are the signs that a person is sensitive or allergic?

An allergic person often sneeze during cold season or change of weather conditions, often clears his throat, having headache due to colds or sinusitis and/or having some asthma attacks

6. What are the effects if those allergic reactions have not been treated for a long time?

The colds, phlegm or mucus will increase hence the person will have clogged nose, breathing difficulty or asthma, and fever. The bacteria will continuously multiply so the allergic person may have weak lungs and weak immune system

7. What are the ways to stabilize the immune system?

Intake of more water, oxygen, and alkaline minerals (such as Sodium, Magnesium, Calcium, Potassium), together with a balanced diet and daily moderate exercise shall boost the immune system.
            The fruits and vegetables that are affordable and with high Alkaline Minerals and more oxygen as well are:
            apple, carrot, lettuce, tomato
            Green tea is also a good source of Alkaline Minerals.
            Combining the pH (Power of Hydrogen) of these Alkaline Minerals can reach about 8.5pH to 9.5pH. These pH levels are the food of the good bacteria which enhances the immune system.
            Another immune system booster is magnet and electric current

8. Is there any food or drink containing 8.5pH to 9.5pH?

Yes, ISMAEL WATER – the finest alkaline water in the world with 9.5pH and 87 TDS (Total Dissolved Solids)
            In 2001, Engr. Ismael Aviso started to study the alkaline water when he himself had various sicknesses such as difficulty in urinating due to prostate problem, poor eyesight due to high blood sugar, cough and colds due to weak lungs, and most of all, when he started to experience chest pain and had to sleep on his side.
            Engr. Aviso’s first alkaline ionized water with 8pH made him feel well but his blood sugar stayed high. When he increased it to 9.5pH and continuosly took it for three (3) months, his blood sugar descended from 250 to 110.
            However, the 9.5pH water was tasted as rust. He improved its taste and was able to lower the TDS to 87 while increasing the Dissolved Oxygen and ORP (Oxidation Reduction Potential).
            Now, thousands of people with various sicknesses have tested the Ismael Water and most of them restored their health in less than one (1) month (as shown in Engr. Aviso’s Testimony File)

9. Infants, will there be effects of Ismael Water?

The babies of pregnant women and lactating mothers who are drinking Ismael Water will become more healthy and strong as compared with those babies whose mothers are non-Ismael Water drinkers. Their muscles are firm during their 7th month. Babies may drink pure Ismael Water or use it with their milk when they are 3 months old

10. How can a person have magnetic and electric current therapy?

Engr. Aviso is now introducing the ISMAEL THERAPY MACHINE (ITM). It provides electro/magnetic resonance pulse therapy which shields the body against pollution and sicknesses caused by sudden change of temperature

11. Are there foods or drinks that weaken the immune system or strengthen the bad bacteria?

Yes. Junk foods, beans, softdrinks, wine
            Also, a) taking lots of medicines in a day, particularly anti-biotics, or 2) having acid stomach due to excessive foods that are not properly digested, or 3) drinking water that passed thru Reverse Osmosis (RO)
            Water is acidic if its pH level is 0pH to 6.5pH only. It strengthens the bad bacteria.
            Water may also be contaminated with bad bacteria. As featured in GMA 7’s Imbestigador in 2007, many water refilling stations in Metro Manila did not pass the no-bacteria test. This may be true because of the low pH level (6.5pH and below) which the bad bacteria may be able to eat and multiply. Water stations have UV light to kill the bacteria. It should be replaced after the UV light life span as per manufacturer DATA. Unfortunately UV light is expensive and it might not be regularly replaced and the Department of Health (DOH) has no SPOT CHECK imposed in every Water station monthly. The existing regulation is not strict, because they only require the water stations to bring water sample monthly to the laboratory

12. What are the scientific facts that pH levels below 7 weaken the immune system?

Dr. Otto Warburg of Germany discovered in 1920 that a person with 7pH and above makes his bad bacteria hungry hence strengthens his good bacteria or his immune system. This discovery as well as his ionized alkaline water gave him a NOVEL PEACE PRIZE in 1931

13. Who are the people with below 7pH level?

People suffering from TB, cancer or other dreaded diseases

14. What happens when both good and bad bacteria increases?

There seems to be a war inside the body

15. What will happen if the bad bacteria defeated the good bacteria?

If the body has not been supported with alkaline minerals and oxygen, the bad bacteria will win hence the immune system weakens and the person will start to get ill.
            The illustrations below show some causes of weakening the immune system that sometimes started with simple sickness but if not been treated may lead to cancer or tumor. There are cases wherein serious disease like cancer has already been diagnosed without symptoms, because of the rapid increase of bad bacteria in the body

16. Where is the breeding ground of the bad bacteria?

The bad bacteria or even those small worms reside in any important body organ after multiplying in the intestines. The increasing wastes of those bad bacteria may become tumor or sometimes cancer, as the immune system weakens

17. What is the usual medicine given to sick people nowadays?

Sick people usually take antibiotics as it fight the bad bacteria and thus help the immune system to strengthen. Antibiotics were discovered in 1920. Those were also bacteria that kill other bacteria

18. What is the sign if a sick person is recuperating from flu or other sickness?

When a sick person excretes big drops of phlegm, this is also a sign that the immune system is beating the bad bacteria

19. From humans, are there other living things taking antibiotic?

Many animals nowadays are likewise taking antibiotics so as not to get ill. In effect, even without taking antibiotic directly, whether sick or not, people somehow take the same antibiotic those animals took because of their meat that people eat

22. What is the body’s natural defense against cancer or tumor?

Every second, the body naturally fights various diseases even cancer or tumor. Scientists call it Interluekin2 and Interferon. But still, the immune system has to stay strong

23. What is the usual medical procedure being done to cure cancer?

Chemotherapy has been continuously done to cure cancer for about 100 years now. However, this procedure has no assurance but has side effects because it kills not only the bad bacteria but also the good ones. Since a sick person has weak immune system, undergoing chemotherapy requires him much to stay inside the hospital or the house for about 5 months and to use face mask so as not to get infected even with simple colds. Excessive hair fall is also expected. Much worst if the cancer cells recurred and the immune system is not yet stabilized, chemotherapy may not be done anymore. Hence, the cancer worsens

24. How does Ismael Aviso treated cancer and other dreaded diseases?

As the technology improves rapidly, why is it that chemotherapy has not been replaced?
            This is a big question of Ismael Aviso which challenges him to find treatment to cancer. The alkaline water is a big help but it needs to be supported with Mineral Powder, Mineral Drops and Magnetic Therapy. Hence, he introduced the Ismael Therapy Machine (ITM). With alkaline water, support minerals and ITM, Ismael Aviso developed the ICTP or Ismael Cancer Therapy Program. This ICTP was able to treat cancer (and other dreaded diseases) in less than a month and with cheaper cost than chemo

ICTP IS THE LATEST NON TOXIC, NO RADIATION CANCER THERAPHY PROGRAM

25. What about recurring cancer, can ICTP also treat it?

Cancer may recur for about 80%, but with ICTP, the possibility to recur is minimal. ICTP kills the bad bacteria all over the body so this resulted to total body cleansing. Unlike using chemo machine that points only to the cancer cells, it does not destroy other bad bacteria in other parts of the body which might form another serious disease in the future.
            There will be a small chance for cancer to recur with the use of ICTP because it prevents bad bacteria to increase while making the good bacteria stay alive

26. If the patient is already undergoing chemo but still wants to use the ICTP, will it do well?

Undergoing the ICTP has no complication with chemo. Simultaneous use of ICTP is much better as there will be a big possibility to lessen the chemo session. This is because the ICTP strengthens the immune system and detoxifies dead bacteria as well as other bad bacteria outside the chemo radiation area

Comment

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Your envading into the science of ACEA and redox signaling properties of ionized water. They really dont want you to have home brews that are as good. Note not a fact just an opinion

Comment

HomeFAQ's

OWNER, Aviso Water
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVxRK7pBXTQ

Testimonials

Amy Gonzales

Mandagat st Kaunlaran Village Navotas city

My U. T. I. always giving me a problem for the last three. I drank five galloon of Ismael water for two week. UTI disappeared.

Mira Barcellano

20-10 Bgy. New Era, Culiat, Q.C.

I am inflicted by U.T.I. Its gone now. Thanks to Ismael Water.

Wilma Laytay

Santos Compound, Dona Soledad Ave. Paranaque City

U.T.I. and high-blood pressure bother me a lot. These are all gone now and I am very much relieved.

Alberto dela Cruz

Navotas

UI felt stronger. I no loner experience LBM and I can urinate properly now.

Lydia Tucker

16b Abra Street, Munoz, Quezon City

I have diabetes and arthritis. Its so difficult to walk by myself. I still need someone to assist me whenever I have to walk. But everything has changed ever since I drank Ismael Water. My blood sugar is decreasing. I don’t feel the arthritis anymore. My body is so energized.

Downloadables

Ismael Pendant Testimonial.pdf

AVISO Water Testimonial.pdf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVxRK7pBXTQ

FAQ's
                Frequently Asked Questions

1. What is AVISO WATER ?

“AVISO WATER is a high in PH (9pH– 9.5pH) alkaline water approved by BPAD with highly reactive anti-oxidant. The only water of its kind in the market.”

2. What is PH ?

“Power of hydrogen or potential of the hydrogen”

3. How to measure PH level of water?

“Water is measured in three different levels.”

Acidic level (0 – 6.5 pH) : Bacteria and Viruses will tribe and multiply in your body. Most people with sickness like cancer, TB and other sick person have Acidic condition body.
                Neutral level ( 7pH – 7.5pH ) :Bacteria and Viruses Hard to multiply and many healthy person within this pH level.
                Alkaline level (8pH – 8.5pH): Water with 8pH-10pH. It means rich of many different beneficial minerals and more oxygen. You cannot reach 9ph if the water pass to R.O. or Reverse Osmosis equipment (R.O.) remove all minerals in the water. Acidic foods, Air pollution and no exercise bring down the pH level of the person body. At present, people eating habit an environment condition, necessary to drink High ph Alkaline water (9pH-10pH) to be able to reach Neutral body level of 7.5pH and help immune system.

4. What are the different foods with high alkalinity and acidity?

Acidic foods: Soya Beans, Soft drink, Liquors, Distilled water etc…
                Alkaline foods: Salad Tomato, Apple, Fresh Carrot, Buko juice, Green Tea etc…

5. What are the scientific facts where the alkaline water proved to be good in controlling the bacteria and viruses.

In 1931 Dr. Otto Warburg received a Nobel peace prize in discovering ionized alkaline water that can cure many diseases, from simple colds up to cancer. By claiming once the body’s pH level is dropped to 7ph below the bad bacteria and viruses will start to multiply, but if the body’s pH is 7.5 and above, Bacteria will be reduced or eliminated. It took more than five years before it was verified and accepted (by the Top Caliber Medical Scientist of the whole world) the finding of Dr. Otto and finally awarded the Nobel peace prize in 1931

6. Why some people that is already drinking alkaline water seems no effect in their body or in their health?

Possible reasons are the following?
                1. Low pH level of Alkalinity (less than 8.5pH )
                2. Not drinking 8 Glass or more a day of alkaline water
                3. less Anti-Oxidant or ORP level, many Alkaline machine producing low reactive anti oxidant evel.
                4. Eating a lot of acidic foods.
                Note: Individual person have different result in drinking Alkaline Water. Many require High pH and High Anti-Oxidant level.

7. What are the difference between your product (Avisowater) with the other brand of alkaline water ?

“Aviso water is A Highly reactive Anti-Oxidant Alkaline Water. This is not ordinary alkaline water.
                Here are following properties of AVISO WATER.
                1. Highly Oxygenated (O3) 300% more Oxygen compared to ordinary Mineral or Alkaline water
                2. HIGH pH (Power of Hydrogen, 9.5pH to 10pH)
                3. Very Rich with healthy mineral nutrients.
                4. Some brands make alkaline water by means of sodium based process. Create less anti oxidant or low value of ORP.
                5. AVISO water has no chemical added, just plain water. We just remove ACIDIC contained, by means of ionization or electrical pulses. No worry of overdose. Highly reactive anti-oxidant property, Treated with electro resonance principle to enhance the water ability to store energy.
                6. Microcluster of water was reduced to smaller molecules cluster that makes the absorption of cell tissues faster. See the test result of TDS (Total Dissolved Solids test by DOH accredited laboratory ) with TDS of 99mg. only, but with 9.5pH. Many scientist believed 23,000 years ago the TDS 100mg. and 9.5pH with small Micro cluster water is one of the reasons why human being lives longer. The basis is from the ice glacier found in Alaska.
                7. We proved it already, in less than two months. We have many testimonials (see actual Video and print testimonials of different type of sickness.)

8. When did you discovered that Aviso Water has high anti- oxidant or value of ORP?

Since 2005 we have already produce 9.5pH Alkaline Water without problem of boil water taste. We keep developing until recently last month of May 2007. We reach the highest value of Anti-Oxidant, but maintaining the High of 9.5pH to 10pH and w/o boil taste. Based from our experienced since 2005 in every 100 persons drank our Water, only

5% will gave us testimonials of good result, but last May 2007 until present in every 100 person tried aviso water. 98% will say good result within two days. The 2% remaining will gave us good testimonials in less than one week. Good health result based from the people who drink minimum of 3 to 4 liters per day.

9. What is the reaction of the human body in drinking highly reactive alkaline water?

Acidic person with high uric acid or a person taking many type of medicine will experience Dizziness, due to drastic detoxification of the body. To avoid this, take Aviso water gradually or mix with ordinary mineral water, until the body adjusts the detoxification process.

10. What will be the effect if a person taking medication at the same time drinking Aviso water?

The result will be very good, due to it will help to boost the efficacy of the medicine. Taking several medicine in one day make your body ACIDIC condition and reduce the effectiveness of the medicine, but if combine with Aviso water it will increase the pH level of the body into NEUTRAL 7.5pH and the medicine will work without resistance from acidic.

Note: Although Aviso water can help boost immune system, efficiently flush-out body toxin and we cured many type of sickness, based from the thousands of people tried from May 07 to Aug 07. Without worrying of overdose or drugs complication. Still we don’t claim it’s a direct substitution to Doctor’s medicinal prescription.

It is the choice of every individual person.

11. Why Magnetic therapy included in your health product ?

Magnet can influence the Mineral IRON of the blood. It synthesized the Iron to attract the oxygen into the Hemoglobin to deliver the Oxygen and Mineral efficiently. Aviso water loaded with 300% more and very rich with nutrients mineral, compared from the ordinary water. Sometimes we call the magnetic therapy bracelet as oxygen and mineral booster. The result will boost the individual person strength more than his/her capacity aside from the benefits of power up Immune system and TOXIN
                Last edited by totoalas; 04-01-2013, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Anybody told me here what would be the major benefits for enhance the ph vaule in the water for the body?have any strong its own justification therefore it is better to share the comprehensive detail in this regard.
                  EMR NEWS

Comment

How to make Mineral Water. Mineral water recipes.

Vtech

Comment

Originally posted by Jolias View Post
                      Anybody told me here what would be the major benefits for enhance the ph vaule in the water for the body?have any strong its own justification therefore it is better to share the comprehensive detail in this regard.
                      Hi, this video discusses the research of this Doc into using ph Water therapies to make the body more alkaline and help the immune system/electrical communications of the body....sounds right AND he isn't asking for any cash AND says he was shot at twice and the cops didn't take much notice, that shows me someone is afraid of something, and wants him quiet. Hope this explains things, as it does make sense to me, and even with my totally shot immune system, I've been feeling much more healthy than before I started this, and salt pipe therapy via inhaling rock salt into my lungs for MY particular breathing faults. Organic lemons in filtered water is good too, as the lemons turn alakaline in gut to assist, or so I've been told.

http://youtu.be/1h--DwgB68M

Comment

I'm a business technology consultant of avisowater..here's now the goodnews of ismael g. Aviso..
                        www.facebook.com/ismaelavisocancercure

Comment

You can use some natural materials. They will help to remove bad breath and bad taste in mouth as well.
                          1. Apple

Apples contain natural enzymes that can provide the same result as the fat in milk. This fruit is considered one of the best home remedies for onion breath .

-Drink apple juice to prevent bad breath
                          - You can also eat an apple after you eat onion food

2. Lemon

People use lemons as an instant method for how to get rid of onion breath. The same as apples and milk, lemons contain citric that can neutralize onion breath. Plus, citric can kill the causes of bad bacteria which make the breath smell bad.
                          Mix a cup of water with lemon juice (1 tablespoon)
                          Rinse your mouth with that mixture 2 or 3 times daily until the bad breath is gone
                          Drink fresh lemonade (1 or 2 glasses)
                          You can also chew a small piece of lemon peel or suck lemon wedge to get rid of onion breath

Lemons can be considered the most frequent used fruit in our daily life. Besides helping you understand how to get rid of onion breath, lemons can cure some other common problems such as dehydration.

3. Baking Soda

Another good odor removal is baking soda. Baking soda is used not only to whiten our teeth but also as a significant solution for how to get rid of onion breath. It can be used to stop bacteria from growing, which can reduce the bad breath [5].

-Take 1 teaspoon of baking soda, the same with sea salt and a glass of warm water. Mix them together
                          -Rinse this mixture a couple of times a day to stop onion breath

Besides being a wonderful tip on how to get rid of onion breath, baking soda can eliminate the smell from other parts of the body.
                          Source: https://authorityremedies.com/how-to...-onion-breath/

Comment

Working...
                          X