Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

PRE-REGISTER FOR THE*** 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Increasing ph in Drinking Water

Quote Originally Posted by Jolias View Post
    Anybody told me here what would be the major benefits for enhance the ph vaule in the water for the body?have any strong its own justification therefore it is better to share the comprehensive detail in this regard.
    Hi, this video discusses the research of this Doc into using ph Water therapies to make the body more alkaline and help the immune system/electrical communications of the body....sounds right AND he isn't asking for any cash AND says he was shot at twice and the cops didn't take much notice, that shows me someone is afraid of something, and wants him quiet. Hope this explains things, as it does make sense to me, and even with my totally shot immune system, I've been feeling much more healthy than before I started this, and salt pipe therapy via inhaling rock salt into my lungs for MY particular breathing faults. Organic lemons in filtered water is good too, as the lemons turn alakaline in gut to assist, or so I've been told.

http://youtu.be/1h--DwgB68M

I'm a business technology consultant of avisowater..here's now the goodnews of ismael g. Aviso..
    www.facebook.com/ismaelavisocancercure

You can use some natural materials. They will help to remove bad breath and bad taste in mouth as well.
    1. Apple

Apples contain natural enzymes that can provide the same result as the fat in milk. This fruit is considered one of the best home remedies for onion breath .

-Drink apple juice to prevent bad breath
    - You can also eat an apple after you eat onion food

2. Lemon

People use lemons as an instant method for how to get rid of onion breath. The same as apples and milk, lemons contain citric that can neutralize onion breath. Plus, citric can kill the causes of bad bacteria which make the breath smell bad.
    Mix a cup of water with lemon juice (1 tablespoon)
    Rinse your mouth with that mixture 2 or 3 times daily until the bad breath is gone
    Drink fresh lemonade (1 or 2 glasses)
    You can also chew a small piece of lemon peel or suck lemon wedge to get rid of onion breath

Lemons can be considered the most frequent used fruit in our daily life. Besides helping you understand how to get rid of onion breath, lemons can cure some other common problems such as dehydration.

3. Baking Soda

Another good odor removal is baking soda. Baking soda is used not only to whiten our teeth but also as a significant solution for how to get rid of onion breath. It can be used to stop bacteria from growing, which can reduce the bad breath [5].

-Take 1 teaspoon of baking soda, the same with sea salt and a glass of warm water. Mix them together
    -Rinse this mixture a couple of times a day to stop onion breath

Besides being a wonderful tip on how to get rid of onion breath, baking soda can eliminate the smell from other parts of the body.
    Source: https://authorityremedies.com/how-to...-onion-breath/