Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Bedini states - radiantly charge battery can be used as the primary with the SG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlvaroHN View Post
    Old thread but I just want to add a thing about swapping batteries with SSG (no cap dump). If I am not wrong, I read/heard John B saying that you could swap the batteries with a rest time (giving time to the negative energy to go positive in the battery). And other way to do it ( to swap without cap dump) is to have the trigger winding separated from the power winding, and that way it would work.
    Hi Tom C/ AlvaroHN,

Very Interesting aspect of the SSG here,I'm Keen to know where JB states about swapping batteries on SSG with SEPARATED TRIGGER WINDING .?? (which of the DVD) much of the SSGs are operated this way i guess viz: the 10 coiler the 12 coiler ect. but on the other hand, i remember JB saying that you can't swap the batteries as the Energy would die out if you did that, he refers of using an (Sine wave preferred) Inverter to do the conversion and that the out put of the Inverter with suitable step down/ current would back charge the primary all the while the batteries cater other loads..
    Another thing I observed recently about the SG (not SSG)while rejuvenating Batteries is that a Rest period allowed between continuous pulses revives the Batteries faster for the same power input to the system.
    'A brief period where no pulses are present' is a common statement i get to read in a couple of Patents working on Radiant Energy technology.
    in the Intermediate book I read that a 100hrs rest to the Radiantly charged Battery would deplete the gain attained in the Batteries.
    I think there are both the extremities, where it would gain in one(SG)(Called E-AMP Effect) and lose in another with TIME (SSG)(Un backed E-AMP effect),

Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 10-13-2015, 03:19 AM.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
      Hi Tom C/ AlvaroHN,

Very Interesting aspect of the SSG here,I'm Keen to know where JB states about swapping batteries on SSG with SEPARATED TRIGGER WINDING .?? (which of the DVD) much of the SSGs are operated this way i guess viz: the 10 coiler the 12 coiler ect. but on the other hand, i remember JB saying that you can't swap the batteries as the Energy would die out if you did that, he refers of using an (Sine wave preferred) Inverter to do the conversion and that the out put of the Inverter with suitable step down/ current would back charge the primary all the while the batteries cater other loads.
      Rgds,
      Faraday88.
      I can speak to the quote...
      it was in the wind powered DVD can't remember the DVD number.
      so not only does the trigger have to be separate but the wheel has to be driven by some other source. In this instance the energy IMHO is magneto with a touch of supply so no energy is being used to spin the wheel except the wind.
      here's a vid of the window B kit doing something similar without a supply/primary battery...

I'm using the "window-coils" as above and the wheel is being driven with SSG separately.
      Kind Regards,
      Patrick

Comment

Hi Patrick,

Originally posted by min2oly View Post
        it was in the wind powered DVD can't remember the DVD number. ............

Kind Regards,
        Patrick
        That would be EFTV Part 25 "Bedini Monopole Master Class 2"

Comment

it was in the wind powered DVD can't remember the DVD number.
          so not only does the trigger have to be separate but the wheel has to be driven by some other source. In this instance the energy IMHO is magneto with a touch of supply so no energy is being used to spin the wheel except the wind.
          here's a vid of the window B kit doing something similar without a supply/primary battery...

I'm using the "window-coils" as above and the wheel is being driven with SSG separately.
          Kind Regards,
          Patrick
          Hi Patrick,

where is the Trigger placed if it is excited separately????the window motor is a torque motor and can be every well used as a prime mover for a Magneto-electric Induction (Faraday Induction) in which case SG coil is not at all the issue..could you please elaborate the link here..!
          Rgds,
          Faraday88

Comment

Hi Patrick,

where is the Trigger placed if it is excited separately????the window motor is a torque motor and can be every well used as a prime mover for a Magneto-electric Induction (Faraday Induction) in which case SG coil is not at all the issue..could you please elaborate the link here..!
            Rgds,
            Faraday88
            Ok, forget what i'm saying about my windowmotor setup - too complicated iteration of it :-)

Think of the build as a regular SSG with detached trigger winding. The master coil sits away from the wheel altogether! the trigger coil is the only thing near the wheel. That's it...
            KR,
            Patrick

Comment

Ok, forget what i'm saying about my windowmotor setup - too complicated iteration of it :-)

Think of the build as a regular SSG with detached trigger winding. The master coil sits away from the wheel altogether! the trigger coil is the only thing near the wheel. That's it...
              KR,
              Patrick
              Hi Patrick,
              Thanks for the information but i think there is more to what JB stated and we need to read between the lines when he talked about the Separate Trigger coil... Reason: the Trifilar coil is based on Tesla's Pancake coil geometry, if you read JB's patent #7711990' Circuits and related methods for Charging a Battery', if you can understand the two configurations of the Coaxial cable and the concentric tube diagrams in it that will give you the idea about the separate trigger requirement in the Circuit topology.
              Years ago Peter mentioned about two methods of generating the Radiant Electricity, one Inductive and the other Capacitive, these two methods are opposite to what they produce as Radiant fractions of the Electricity. the swapping of the Batteries is allowed by Capacitive Fractionation while the Inductive does not allow it, you need to convert it in order to back feed into the source battery, and that is where you can either use a Capacitive dump or use an Inverter to back feed while drawing power from the Inductivily Radiant charged Battery
              If you have the trigger alone excited (monopole Magnets) while have a Master driven by this triggeerd coil, there is no Inductive fractionation happening between the two, hence should not give you the desired result. the Vanilla configuration implies Bifilar coil.
              Rgds,
              Faraday88.

Rgds,
              Faraday88
              Last edited by Faraday88; 10-14-2015, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Hi Patrick,
                Thanks for the information but i think there is more to what JB stated and we need to read between the lines when he talked about the Separate Trigger coil... Reason: the Trifilar coil is based on Tesla's Pancake coil geometry, if you read JB's patent #7711990' Circuits and related methods for Charging a Battery', if you can understand the two configurations of the Coaxial cable and the concentric tube diagrams in it that will give you the idea about the separate trigger requirement in the Circuit topology.
                Years ago Peter mentioned about two methods of generating the Radiant Electricity, one Inductive and the other Capacitive, these two methods are opposite to what they produce as Radiant fractions of the Electricity. the swapping of the Batteries is allowed by Capacitive Fractionation while the Inductive does not allow it, you need to convert it in order to back feed into the source battery, and that is where you can either use a Capacitive dump or use an Inverter to back feed while drawing power from the Inductivily Radiant charged Battery
                If you have the trigger alone excited (monopole Magnets) while have a Master driven by this triggeerd coil, there is no Inductive fractionation happening between the two, hence should not give you the desired result. the Vanilla configuration implies Bifilar coil.
                Rgds,
                Faraday88.

Rgds,
                Faraday88
                So an arduino or otherwise triggered COIL, as long as we are not passing a magnet by said COIL - or inducing an opposing "energy"/force, should also be capacitive and we should be able to swap...? Nice!

KR,
                Patrick

Comment

Working...
                X