Off the grid with Bedini Tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie,

Very cool system. may I ask you a few questions? (well I'm going to anyways..)

Originally posted by Ronnie View Post
    Putting together a system that I hope will allow us to disconnect from the power grid.
    I've build 4 12v@7amp solar panels these are charging 2 small 12v@20amp automotive batteries that have been changed over to alum batteries. The 2 alum batteries are a buffer for my ssg. The ssg has 31 transistors 4 coils 32 wires @ 19gage. The ssg is half built it will have 8 coils when it is done, the ssg is setup in scaler N setup r the ceramic magnets. The ssg is charging 4 6v@200amp solar batteries in 24v array. I have 2 2500w inverters that run everything, at the moment I am only running on one of the inverters.

So far it is a great system, will be greater when I can go completely offline.

Just wanted to thank John B. For all he has done and given.
    http://db.tt/BLfPVFxS
    Ronnie
    Honduras central america
    - are you running your coils solid state or on a wheel?
    - if a wheel, what size is it and are all the coils around the same wheel?

- you say you have about 250W of solar panels and run a 2500W inverter.
    Do you have meters before or after the inverter and between the panels
    and first set of alum batteries?

I'm obviously trying to get to the numbers here and how much the SG is
    amplifying the power you're gettin from your panels.

I see that this is over a year old, did you finish your build completely yet?

Are your inverters grid-tie inverters or 'regular'? and would you mind sharing
    which ones? thanks

Comment

• That is a good way Tom, thanks.

HOw about stages: using solar to power your first SG (with cap as you metion). The SG
      charges the larger bank and a part of that is used to charge another bank.

in the end you need more coils right? because even with a gain in energy if using only one
      coil limites the capacity / hr of your output batteries you can charge.

Why is JB not releasing the designs of the 10 coiler? how about the ferris wheel?

Thanks for all your contributions

Yves

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
      1- you cannot swap with the 10 coil without transforming the energy into the battery - cap pulser or something like that
      2- few people can afford the size of battery bank required to run truly off the grid with todays lifestyles
      3- you need enough amp hours out of your batteries to run the 10 coil, run all your systems. this is not simple to do. look at your loads, then look at how much it will cost you in batteries, upwards of 30,000.00 dollars for enough batteries if you go with rolls surrette or hup. if you buy nickel iron batts it will cost even more with the trade off being lifetime batteries. no one knows how long lead acids will last using the monopole, my guess is they will last forever as the scalar wave is time independant, it wont allow the plates to degrade as long as they are not abused during discharge.

4-start with 1 room in your house, unplug it from the grid and see what you need to run it, no not the bedroom with just a couple of lights, try the kitchen first see what you really need.

5- you need a bank to run the monopole, a bank to run your loads and a bank to be charged. all 3 need enough capacity in them at the end of the day to run the primary side of the monopole. what AH capacity do you need to run your kitchen with enough left over at the end of a 24 hr period?

you are better off running the primary side of your monopole off solar with a cap in parallel to protect the array from the spike. its already free energy..... I will be at parity for my solar system costs this year, so after this its free energy for me.

this is why I say time and time again, learn how to do it with a single coil SG when you are over the top, scale up. don't get on the dragon until you have tamed it.

Tom C

Comment

• there is nothing fancy about the 10 coil, it is just the SG circuit duplicated 40 times. 18 gauge wire 20 for the trigger. you need to build the frame and rotor teslagenx has boards designed for the 10 coil. it runs at 24 volts, scalar north magnets. that machine like all others was an experimental machine to test theory.

build a single coil machine understand it and all the other parameters and add ons. when you get where you want to be, then scale it up. until then please start small. time and time again people pour money into something the need to understand first. invest in a few DVD titles, read read read, then build a single coil machine.

the Ferris wheel is for sale if you want it, it's 16 thousand Dollars U.S. plus shipping. it runs at 36 volts. you can fly over and JB will set it up run it for you and then send you on your way.... then you are on your own there is also a thread over on energeticforum.com the ferris wheel is not the SG its a Bedini cole switch and a cap discharge circuit.

http://www.energeticforum.com/john-b...ing-motor.html

Tom C

you must understand Tesla impulse technology first.

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• Thanks Tom,

I understand your process. My girlfriend and I are publishing Montessori Education
          material (http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...le%20etter) which is why I probably got attracked to the way Bedini
          says to build the wheel etc. Learn by doing essentially.

Now I have built fan and dc motor based bedinis and they charge well, they desulphate
          and blow air in my face all day long. I also have the DVDs and access to infinite (more
          than i can ever handle) amounts of used batteries. And my builds desulphate pretty well
          as far as I can tell. There, the thing is I have so many batteries that I work on only the
          best ones, which are barely sulphated but got thrown away anyways for silly reasons.

Now I really want to see the "One battery Charges two (or 3 or 4)" effect. And many people
          claim that but when it comes down to measuring the charge pulled out of a battery charged
          with pulse or bedini tech then: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9uRCKtaOCU) No go. See Patrick's most recent videos. I feel like we're roommates so many time have I watched
          his videos and channel.

Speaking of the DVDs in the first two DVDs is where john Bedini says his machines
          charge up more battery capacity than it takes to run the motor.

there is nothing fancy about the 10 coil, it is just the SG circuit duplicated 40 times. 18 gauge wire 20 for the trigger. you need to build the frame and rotor teslagenx has boards designed for the 10 coil. it runs at 24 volts, scalar north magnets. that machine like all others was an experimental machine to test theory.
          Thanks for that. But in the dvd john says there's things he can't talk about. And he claims
          it charges that huge bank of batteries behind the wall.

build a single coil machine understand it and all the other parameters and add ons. when you get where you want to be, then scale it up. until then please start small. time and time again people pour money into something the need to understand first. invest in a few DVD titles, read read read, then build a single coil machine.
          I have few wheels that spin nice. So far I have refused to buy a new one, probably because
          as a cyclist i wouldn't want to see my best wheel NOT on a bike...."). I'm just so clumsy
          with mechanical and wood stuff i shy away from it. But I will build the actual wheel and have
          the single coil and sg circuit built many times, running of a small scateboard wheel with magnets or an digital impuls I'm feeing the trigger. Plus all the fans I've ripped out and modified...

So yes, i am building THE ONE but still I haven't seen a replication where someone charges
          more batt capacity than it uses... and YES I admit it I'm a guy and I want ot build bigger
          and better too.

the Ferris wheel is for sale if you want it, it's 16 thousand Dollars U.S. plus shipping. it runs at 36 volts. you can fly over and JB will set it up run it for you and then send you on your way.... then you are on your own there is also a thread over on energeticforum.com the ferris wheel is not the SG its a Bedini cole switch and a cap discharge circuit.

http://www.energeticforum.com/john-b...ing-motor.html
          That is cool, if i had a place to put it or even come visit it I would but cargo shipping it to Switzerland would probably be twice that by itself... It seems like a steel fro 16k.
          I've spent more than half that on much more esoteric experiments....

you must understand Tesla impulse technology first.

Tom C
          And what is the best way to do that? build a wheeled SSG with a single bi-filar coil?

My quesiton again: is it possible for such a wheel to charge more battery capacity than
          it takes tor un the wheel? or does it need to be scaled up before one can see the light (or spark) (pun intended).

thanks for your patience and guidance.

Yves Baggi

Comment

Working...
          X