Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Lakhowsky MWO

Hello.

George Lakhovsky as well as Rife knew Nikola Tesla work. All three great men were concerned about human well being and health. I know that Peter Lindemann engaged Lakhovsky project and perhaps could contribute his expertise here.
    Lakhovsky wrote his books in french, which isn't convenient for those who never studied this language.
    Those most popular are: La Vie et les ondes, Radiations et ondes, La Terre et Nous, L'origine De La Vie, La Radiation Et Les Êtres Vivants, La nature et ses merveilles TSF Autosuggestion radiesthésie, L'universion Préface du professeur D'Arsonval and by Mark Clement - Waves that Heal and Secret of Life first published in 1939. This work is on the study of electromagnetic waves, deeply penetrating waves and unknown waves. Contents: problem of instinct or special sense in animals; auto- electrification in living beings; universal nature of radiation in living beings; on radiations in general and on electromagnetic waves in particular; oscillation and radiation of cells; modifications in cells and oscillatory disequilibrium; nature of radiant energy; sunspots and cosmic radiation in relation to health and life; influence of nature of soil on field cosmic waves; therapeutics of cellular oscillation; origin of life.

Geroges Lakhovsky publication of the English version of The Secret of Life at the very outbreak of World War II went unnoticed and little reviewed, but Lakhovsky's reputation for obtaining dramatic results with his amazing Multi-Wave Oscillator gained world wide attention nevertheless. By 1941, he had made his way to New York, escaping the Nazi occupation of France. Mark Clement, in The Waves that Heal, describes how Lakhovsky was approached by many people and organizations hoping to capitalize on his MWO therapy. A film was made by an " enterprising beautician" which featured several cases following treatment with the MWO that "proved to be both interesting and convincing" . Lakhovsky was also approached by several hospitals in New York hoping to test his apparatus experimentally. Remarkable results were obtained from a seven week clinical trial performed at a major New York City hospital and that of a prominent Brooklyn urologist in the summer of 1941. Later editions of The Secret of Life detailed many of these cases. What seemed like a promising development in the use of the MWO in America quickly faded after Lakhovsky unexpectedly died in New York in 1942 at the age of 73. His equipment was removed from the hospital and patients were told that the therapy was no longer available. Except for this brief trial in New York, Lakhovsky's work remained completely unknown to the American public. Even the spectacular success of the New York cases were quickly forgotten; an unlikely lapse of memory in the natural scheme of things. It seems that hidden hands were at work when it came to obliterating the memory of Lakhovsky's Multi-Wave Oscillator in America.

The original Multi-Wave Oscillator (MWO) was designed and built by Georges Lakhovsky from the 1920-s to the 1940-s. Lakhovsky viewed the nucleus of the cell with it's "filament strands" as being similar to an electronic oscillating circuit, capable of sending and receiving vibratory information. Lakhovsky believed that every cell in the body has its own rate of internal vibration.
    He viewed disease or illness as a battle of vibrations between the cells of the body versus viruses and bacteria. If the pathogenic organisms won this vibrational contest, the cells would become energetically weakened and more susceptible to disease. According to Lakhovsky, the way to counter this vibrational attack was to introduce a broad spectrum of RF (radio frequency) harmonic energies into the system and then, through the principle of sympathetic resonance, each cell would pick out exactly the proper frequency needed to reinforce its own internal vibration and the healthy cell would be more resistant to vibrational attack from virus and bacteria. His method of achieving this was by means of his invention that is known today as the MWO.
    He postulated that all living cells (plants, people, bacteria, parasites, etc.) possess attributes which normally are associated with electronic circuits. These cellular attributes include resistance, capacitance, and inductance. These 3 electrical properties, when properly configured, will cause the recurrent generation or oscillation of high frequency sine waves when sustained by a small, steady supply of outside energy of the right frequency. This effect is known as resonance.
    Lakhovsky tells us that not only do all living cells produce and radiate oscillations of very high frequencies, but they also receive and respond to oscillations imposed upon them from outside sources. This outside source of radiation or oscillations are due to cosmic rays which bombard the earth continuously. This stupendous realization, achieved during the golden years of radio, not only led to a new method of healing by the application of high frequency waves, but broadened appreciation for the newly emerging field of hidden science known as Radionics or Radiesthesia.
    Scientist explains it this way; a NORMAL cell has an electrical potential of 70 millivolts, an AGED cell at 50 mV, and ILL cell is 15 mV. When a cell is in electrical difficulty the mV and the sodium-potassium balance are out. The high potential brings the cells to an equal level basically resetting them. This allows healing to occur at a higher pace without stressing the cell. And the additional energy restores cell integrity by reorienting it's molecular structure to allow for easier potential movement. Basically it bolsters the field of each cell individually so they support each other more easily.
    Previously, it has only been possible to measure electric fields across cell membranes, not within the main bulk of cells, so scientists didn't even know cells had an internal electric field but they do...

Lakhovsky's Multi-Wave Oscillator (MWO)

Every atom in the Universe has a frequency. Whether it's a grain of sand, a piece of steel, a plant, animal or an organ in your body, each cell resonates, or vibrates, at a specific frequency or oscillation. Your body consists of a variety of atoms, which contain photons, electrons & an overall bio-electric energy that runs through it. The way you take care of your body physically, emotionally and mentally determines how many negative frequencies or toxins are being built up in it. There are four general ways imbalance in the body is created. Through toxic substances we eat, pollution we breathe, exposure to a negative energetic environment, and how we process information in our thinking & feeling.

"One knows that it is possible to produce by inoculation of Bacterium tumefaciens in plants, tumors similar to those of cancer in animals. One of us obtained experimentally by this method, a great number of tumors. These had various degrees of development. Some of them dry up partially, but do not die entirely until the entire plant or at least the limb bearing the tumor dies. Even removed by surgical methods, these tumors grew again on the sick limb."

" We propose to describe in this paper, the action of electromagnetic waves of very high frequency obtained by means of the Radio Cellulo-Oscillator of George Lakhovsky. This apparatus produces wavelengths of the order of two meters and less, corresponding to 150 million cycles per second. A first plant was submitted to the effect of the radiation one month after being inoculated with cancer; at this time small tumors of the size of a cherry stone were visible upon it. This plant was submitted to the rays twice, for three hours each time. During the following days, the tumors continued to grow rapidly in the same ways as those on plants, which had not been submitted to the effect of radiations. However, 16 days after the first treatment, the tumors began to shrink and dry up. A few days later the tumors were entirely dried up and could be very easily detached from the limb of the plant by merely touching them. The drying action of the radio frequency radiations is selective and affects only the sick part of the plant. Even the inside sick tissues were destroyed, although they were next to healthy cells in the center of the limb, showing that the radiations had not affected the healthy parts."

" Another plant was treated in the same way, except that it was exposed 11 times, for three hours each time, to the radiations of the oscillator. Sixteen days after the first exposure the tumors, which were rather large as shown in one of the photographs, began to shrink and dry up and were easily detached from the limb exactly as in the first case. Again in this case, the healthy parts of the plant were not affected in the least. A third plant exposed to the radiations for nine hours, that is, three treatments of three hours each, was cured in the same manner as the two others. Sixteen plants also inoculated with cancer, were left without treatment. They have tumors in full activity, several of which are very large. These experiments show conclusively that plants inoculated with cancer can be treated and cured by means of the ultra radio frequency vibrations, whereas surgical treatment fails. "In conclusion I wish to call the attention of the reader to the fact that I have obtained very conclusive results not only with a wavelength of two meters, but with longer and shorter wave-lengths. The main thing is to produce the greatest number of harmonics possible." Such are the results of my researches with plants.

I had to shorten this post due to 10000 character limit. Continuation in the next post.

Vtech
    Last edited by blackchisel97; 01-25-2013, 09:13 PM.

He initially proved his theory using plants. In December, 1924, he inoculated 10 germanium plants with a plant cancer that produced tumors. After 30 days, tumors had developed in all of the plants. He took one of the 10 infected plants and simply fashioned a heavy copper wire in a one loop, open-ended coil about 30 cm (12") in diameter around the center of the plant. and held it in place with an ebonite stake . The copper coil acted as an antennae or a tuning coil, collecting and concentrating oscillation energy from extremely high frequency cosmic rays. The diameter of the cooper loop determined which range of frequencies would be captured. He found that the 30 cm loop captured frequencies that fell within the resonant frequency range of the plant's cells. This captured energy reinforced the resonant oscillations naturally produced by the nucleus of the germanium's cells.
    This allowed the plant to overwhelm the oscillations of the cancer cells and destroy the cancer. The tumors fell off in less than 3 weeks and by 2 months, the plant was thriving. All of the other cancer-inoculated plants-without the antennae coil- died within 30 days. In his book, Lakhovsky shows pictures of the recovered plant after 2 months, 6 months, and 1 year. Three years later, with the original coil left in place, the plant grew into a very robust specimen.
    Rife machines and Multiwave Oscillators are claimed to complement each other based on the principle that life forms absorb energy. A Multiwave Oscillator uses this principle to strengthen cells within the body to resist disease while a Rife machine uses this principle to destroy microorganisms with an overdose of frequency energy.
    Georges Lakhovsky crossed the Atlantic to New York City in 1941, there to observe the effects of his MWO under controlled, technical conditions in a New York Hospital. A brief report of the positive and beneficial results of MWO treatments is appended to the English translation of his book, “The Secret Of Life”, by Mark Clement, on page 201. These treatments were given from July 1st to Aug. 21st and the name of the hospital and of each patient are withheld for ethical reasons.

Vtech

Comment

Interesting video from one of the manufacturers - Multiwave Oscillator English.flv - YouTube
      and another with restored original device - (2 parts) -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAueb...ture=endscreen

This is an excellent website dedicated to George Lakhovsky MWO - http://users.skynet.be/Lakhovsky/index.htm

Vtech
      Last edited by blackchisel97; 01-26-2013, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Glober00
        Now imagine if you took the positive aspects of the MWO and made them a direct contact unit that used a form of bio-feedback, so that the frequencies delivered were the frequencies the body needed.
        Yes, I can imagine . Matter of fact Russians are very advanced in this technology and they've been working on biofeedback devices since I remember. I have pages of references to their research but my ability to read this language is deteriorating. There is more going on in this field in Europe. Same applies to other forms of alternative healing. Wonder why...

Vtech

Comment

Another site with good info regarding microcurrents, MWO, Beck ect.. It is Italian but Google Web Translator works pretty decent. Few PDF's are in English.
          Elettronica Medicale Innovativa

Vtech

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lakhovsky Coil Large.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	45234
          Last edited by blackchisel97; 01-28-2013, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
            Another site with good info regarding microcurrents, MWO, Beck ect.. It is Italian but Google Web Translator works pretty decent. Few PDF's are in English.
            Elettronica Medicale Innovativa

Vtech

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1425[/ATTACH]
            Ha! thats a Dollard designed antenna if I ever saw one....

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Yes, indeed. The design suppose to be based on φ ratio. I'm thinking about different ways to make one, either by etching, compass with knife or CNC.

Vtech

PS. Too bad so many people use this excellent design without giving any credit to Eric.

I'll try to get them done either in FR4 or HF suitable material (Teflon). If there is any interest I can run couple more. Will update details soon. Not sure yet if I can do 16 or 12 inch only.
              Last edited by blackchisel97; 01-30-2013, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Yes, indeed. The design suppose to be based on φ ratio. I'm thinking about different ways to make one, either by etching, compass with knife or CNC.

Vtech

PS. Too bad so many people use this excellent design without giving any credit to Eric.

I'll try to get them done either in FR4 or HF suitable material (Teflon). If there is any interest I can run couple more. Will update details soon. Not sure yet if I can do 16 or 12 inch only.

you could always cnc a piece of wood, then use copper sheet that is adhesive backed and then cut it out. etching may be easier, if you have a big enough tank to do 12 inch circuti boards.....

really appreciate all your work, been following you for years.

Tom C

Comment

Thank you Tom.
                  I'll try etching FR4. RF material is quite expensive and my piggy bank got seriously violated in the last month. I should know within couple days if it will work. I'll also run my boards for Dr Beck device with timer. Got frustrated with software like no tomorrow. Tried KiCad, Target and deleted both. PCB Express I'm more familiar with but I did Beck boards in MS Paint.

Thanks
                  Vtech

Comment

Thank you Tom.
                    I'll try etching FR4. RF material is quite expensive and my piggy bank got seriously violated in the last month. I should know within couple days if it will work. I'll also run my boards for Dr Beck device with timer. Got frustrated with software like no tomorrow. Tried KiCad, Target and deleted both. PCB Express I'm more familiar with but I did Beck boards in MS Paint.

Thanks
                    Vtech
                    try sprint layout!! does layers nicely, it costs 50 quid but I really like it, learning it right now.

Tom C

Comment

Thanks Tom, will try first before buying it. I have read about and it suppose to be good program. Just hope the interface is "older user" friendly.

Vtech

Comment

Good source for plasma tubes designed for Rife as well as Lakhovsky MWO - Bill's Plasma Tubes Gallery

Vtech

Comment

I would be interested as I do not have an ability to do any large size etching in my current environment.

Comment

Originally posted by amigo View Post
                            I would be interested as I do not have an ability to do any large size etching in my current environment.
                            No problem. I'll let you know when they become available as well as cost.

Thanks
                            Vtech

Comment

I got an estimate for those antennas. They'll be etched on FR4 2oz copper and gold plated (immersion process) as per original design by Eric Dollard. They are 12" diameter two layer pcb's. Low volume (10 pcs) batch costs $120 per board.
                              I would take $20 from each board and forward to Eric as a token of my gratitude for what he is doing.

Thanks
                              Vtech

Comment

Working...
                              X