No announcement yet.

George Lakhowsky MWO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally started working on this project (my gratitude to Algorythm for motivating and help ). Here are few shots from the very beginning -

Click image for larger version

Name:	MWO Secondary frequency test.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.7 KB
ID:	45643Click image for larger version

Name:	Winding MWO secondary.jpg
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	45644Click image for larger version

Name:	MWO coil.jpg
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	45645Click image for larger version

Name:	SG 1.65mm.jpg
Size:	105.6 KB
ID:	45646Click image for larger version

Name:	MWO Coil varnished.jpg
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	45647

More to follow

Vtech
    Last edited by blackchisel97; 06-19-2013, 07:04 PM.

Comment

A log periodic antennas designed by Eric Dollard. They're based on Golden Ratio which can be found in living systems - plants, animals and humans. They're two sided where second side being capacitive loading. This is similar to spheres used by Lakhovsky on the end of antenna rings. They're gold plated, 12" in diameter. The term Golden Mean, Ratio or Section refers to the mathematics of life, which is logarithmic function and can be found everywhere in nature. Also being referred to as Sacred Geometry and been discovered by Wilhelm Reich to be the basic mathematical property of Orgone energy.
      Log periodic antennas are capable of creating a virtual but functioning antenna which extends up to 4 times the actual one.
      They're frequency independent and an excellent for HAM communication.
      Pictures below are the actual antennas (just got them made) which I'm planning to use with my MWO.

Vtech

Name:	MWO antenna front.jpg
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	45652Click image for larger version

Name:	MWO antenna rear.jpg
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	45653
      Last edited by blackchisel97; 06-21-2013, 05:43 PM.

Comment

This is my temporary setup. On the lower shelf behind the variac sits 470W 15,000V NST but I'm running now at 10-15VAC from the variac and SG set at 0.6mm.

Vtech

Name:	outer ring.jpg
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	45655 Click image for larger version

Name:	MWO temporary setup.jpg
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	45654

Comment

Interesting research site - http://novobiotronics.com/

and EU manufacturer of MWO systems - http://www.multiwaveoscillator.nl/co...mid,1/lang,en/
          If you take a look at their printplate antennas and compare with the floor design labyrinth below you'll find interesting similarities. This design can be also found embedded in the structures built by ancient civilizations. Was this purely decorative motive or they knew more about waves and vibrations than we do

Vtech

Name:	Labyrinth-Bg.jpg
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	45656Click image for larger version

Name:	bifilar1.jpg
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	45657Click image for larger version

Name:	bifilar2.jpg
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	45686
          Last edited by blackchisel97; 07-02-2013, 06:23 AM.

Comment

I've got another interesting link today from Bill Cheb - manufacturer of plasma tubes - DNA Pathogen Frequencies

With MWO we can possibly eliminate the need of painstaking tuning into particular frequencies. Main coil (bipolar TC) resonating at 1MHz will generate harmonics which should cover most of molecular resonant frequencies. Antennas being fed at outer ring, which is the longest wavelength will excite the smaller rings resulting in infinite (or pretty close) frequencies up in high MHz or even GHz range. I'm planning to add Phanotron plasma tube to my device later, when my budget allows and test on bacterial cultures. It is time to compose an epitaph for pathogens or as Anthony Holland says - a symphony, which will leave the audience stunned to death.

Vtech
            Last edited by blackchisel97; 07-02-2013, 06:18 AM.

Comment

I finally started working on this project (my gratitude to Algorythm for motivating and help )
              Kind as always Vtech! Thank you for your kind words, for the excellent job and technical details you share with us! It's been a long time since the last time I saw so much information about this mythical device, put together in a single thread. You are going to help a lot of people my friend, keep it up!

Nick

P.S.: Also, that picture showing the decorative motive is from the AMAZING website www.intuitiveearth.com, which was shut down almost a year ago. I have managed to save a few pages, but if anybody has downloaded the whole website for some reason, it would be very useful to share it with us. That website had so much knowledge in it that they had to shut it down. This by itself says something....So if anybody has it in any form, I'm very interested in obtaining it!
              Last edited by Algorythm; 06-23-2013, 01:23 PM.

Comment

No images but the text and links are there.

"Introduction" Dowsing, Radionics, ESP, Natural Energies
                Position a solar panel with an iPhone/iPad with Solar Tracker!
                http://solartrackerapp.com

Comment

Originally posted by Algorythm View Post
                  Kind as always Vtech! Thank you for your kind words, for the excellent job and technical details you share with us! It's been a long time since the last time I saw so much information about this mythical device, put together in a single thread. You are going to help a lot of people my friend, keep it up!

Nick

P.S.: Also, that picture showing the decorative motive is from the AMAZING website Index of /, which was shut down almost a year ago. I have managed to save a few pages, but if anybody has downloaded the whole website for some reason, it would be very useful to share it with us. That website had so much knowledge in it that they had to shut it down. This by itself says something....So if anybody has it in any form, I'm very interested in obtaining it!
                  Thank You Nick,
                  Intuitiveearth.com was created on the 2011-04-02, domain is hosted in ip: 69.174.52.42, server Apache, Country Code
                  US
                  Country Name
                  United States
                  Region
                  CA
                  City
                  Marina Del Rey
                  Postal Code
                  Latitude
                  Longitude
                  DMA Code
                  Area Code

Search done via WaybackMachine let me access the archives, back in 2012. Here is a link - "Earth Frequencies" ELF's, Schumann Resonance, 7.8Hz, Natural Energies, Earth Layers
                  I suggest to anyone interested saving while it is still possible.

Vtech

You beat me nte
                  Last edited by blackchisel97; 06-23-2013, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Thank you both for your replies! I still can't figure how that one slipped my mind! Excellent, I started downloading a few minutes ago...

Comment

Thank you both for your replies! I still can't figure how that one slipped my mind! Excellent, I started downloading a few minutes ago...
                      You're welcome Nick.
                      There is a good document by Eric Dollard explaining more about the MWO action - http://www.tuks.nl/pdf/Eric_Dollard_...0remake%29.pdf
                      There is always more than one way to "skin the cat" and MWO can be good example of such. It can be made complicated or simple, following Tesla way of thinking. It can be solid state with IC controlling pulse properties and drivers, switching hv inductors - such as automotive ignition coils or in a "classic way", employing spark gap and LC resonant tank. Bob Beck recreated such device using 1/4 wave Tesla Coil. Two coils were also used in MWO's being made by COLYSA. They were identical but the second - receiving was passive and connected to the ground. My replication includes double pole (bipolar or 1/2 wave) TC and no ground, except the foot plate which maybe added later. This is low power circuit working on 10 - 30W level. Of course,I can crank it up to 300W (which is my variac limit) but there is no need for that and serious Herxheimer reaction will certainly follow. I can feel the results using just one antenna an 10W. I have no health issues but even thou, the effects are amazing. I'm working on the enclosure so it can be moved around. I can't or rather shouldn't use it on my workbench due to the proximity to electronic instruments and my scope was already wounded once by TPU.
                      Will update once I have everything in half decent order.

Vtech

Comment

Once again, excellent info Vtech. Keep us posted! I'm reading the PDF now...Eric's articles are always thorough and offer deep knowledge! And this is not accidental of course, he is the only guy I'm aware of, that has mathematically improved Tesla's original calculations. It's not only he completely understands what Tesla used to talk about, but he has offered many improvements using modern technology and theories in many cases. It's definitely worth it for someone to read his documents.

Comment

Once again, excellent info Vtech. Keep us posted! I'm reading the PDF now...Eric's articles are always thorough and offer deep knowledge! And this is not accidental of course, he is the only guy I'm aware of, that has mathematically improved Tesla's original calculations. It's not only he completely understands what Tesla used to talk about, but he has offered many improvements using modern technology and theories in many cases. It's definitely worth it for someone to read his documents.
                          Yes, I second that and big thanks to Arend Lammertink - http://www.tuks.nl/ for creating such great collection of priceless info.
                          I'm continuing to work on my version of MWO and after a "woodworking day" back at the bench. Hopefully, I should have all wiring done today. Spark gap will be improved in time into multiple with micrometric screw allowing precise tuning and its electrodes replaced with either brass or tungsten rods, depending on $-factor.
                          Below are pics of the main enclosure (first coat of varnish drying) and mic stand which will hold the antennas.
                          There will be another part between the antenna and mic holder made from dielectric material to separate further from the metal part (boom).

2B continued..

Thanks
                          Vtech

Name:	Hercules Stand.jpg
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	45675Click image for larger version

Name:	MWO Enclosure.jpg
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	45676

Comment

Eric’s Take on the MWO Healing Antenna

Vtech

Comment

More from my bench progress on MWO. Still waiting for analog meters, top cover and redesigning spark gap from single to multi - point. TC could be made smaller than mine but I only had AWG 26 wire and had to calculate accordingly. Thicker secondary, such as AWG 23 will allow much less winding for the same resonant frequency.

2B continued
                              Vtech

Name:	MWO progress2.jpg
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	45677
                              late evening update - new parallel spark gap. Third set of electrodes spaced further apart will serve as a safety gap to protect the transformer.

Name:	MWO parallel SG .jpg
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	45681
                              Last edited by blackchisel97; 06-28-2013, 07:42 PM.

Comment

From George Lakhovsky book - RADIATIONS AND WAVES
                                Source of Our Life, 1941 Theory Of Cellular Oscillation:

THE MULTIPLE WAVE OSCILLATOR

....."I thought it possible to obtain better results by administering an oscillatory shock to all the cells in the organism simultaneously. Such a shock, very brief, produced by dampened or weakened electrostatic waves, does not provoke thermal and prolonged effects and involves no risk of burning living cells.
                                I therefore sought to produce an artificial oscillatory shock causing a periodic oscillation of the weak or dead cells.
                                At first glance this problem seems physically in-soluble as there are approximately 200 quintillion cells in our bodies, each oscillating on its own natural wavelength. Theoretically, therefore, we would have to have a different wavelength for each cell, so that every cell in the organism would oscillate in resonance on its own wavelength.
                                After much research I was able to construct an apparatus creating an electrostatic field covering all frequencies from 3 meters to the infra-red, so that every cell can find its natural frequency and vibrate in resonance.

We know that in physics, a circuit fed by damped or weakened high frequency currents creates many harmonics. Consequently, I conceived an oscillator of multiple wavelengths with a broad scale in which every organ, every gland, every tissue, every nerve, could find its natural frequency.
                                To obtain this result I set up a transmitter composed of a series of circular concentric oscillating circuits linked by a silk cord but not contiguous. These circuits are stimulated by damped high frequency currents from a spark gap. Thus each circuit of the transmitter vibrates not only on its natural frequency, but also on numerous harmonics.
                                Thus, I built an oscillator with all the basic wavelengths from 10 centimeters to 400 meters, that is, all frequencies from 750,000 to 3,000,000,000 cycles per second. But each circuit also emits many harmonics, which, with their basic waves, their interferences and their effluvia can reach the scale of infra-red and even that of visible light (1 to 3000 trillion vibrations per second.)
                                Since all the cells as well as the chondromes oscillate precisely at frequencies in that range, they can therefore find, in the output of such an oscillator, the frequencies which cause them to vibrate in resonance.
                                You know the results I obtained with continuous very short waves using triode tubes at a distance, with no contact electrode....
                                As early as 1931, I began using this multiple wave oscillator in various Paris hospitals: the Saint Louis, Valde-Grace, Calvary, Necker, etc... Among the many cures with this treatment, I will mention especially those of various cases of cancer which X-ray and radium treatments failed to improve. These patients, cured six years ago, have had no recurrence and are in perfect health at this date. In all pathogenic cases this treatment gives very good results. As it does not attack the microbes directly, it does not destroy live tissue, but reinforces the vitality of the organism by accelerating cellular oscillation. It is therefore the reinforced organism that successfully resists the microbes and all pathogenic causes.
                                So, while X-rays and radium destroy microbes, neoplasic cells and healthy tissue at the same time - which accounts for the serious accidents which occur during and after such treatments --high frequency radiations (short waves) applied at a distance and without thermal effect cure diseases of all kinds, even those of the prostate to a considerable degree.
                                Whatever the pathogenic cause, the multiple wave oscillator reproduced the frequencies necessary to re-establish the cellular oscillatory equilibrium.
                                In general, it is sufficient to seat the patient, or to have him stand in the radius of the apparatus, before the transmitter. The duration of the treatment is usually from five to ten minutes, every other day. These figures are purely arbitrary, since these radiations reinforcing cellular oscillation do not produce organic disturbances, whatever the duration of the treatment may be.

Despite the many cases successfully treated, almost without exception, it must be understood that my oscillator cannot cure all types of cancer in all its stages of development. In many cases, when the cancerous tumor has already destroyed important blood vessels, my apparatus is powerless to rebuild that tissue before the fatal haemorrhage".

And couple thoughts after reading and analyzing Lakhovsky work:

- Oscillating cannot vibrate without induction or radiant energy.
                                - Illness maybe caused by oscillatory disturbance of equilibrium in cells.
                                - Living cells can act as TX and RX (emitters and receivers) of EM radiations at their own frequency. Helix, in every cell acts as antenna.
                                - Strength of these oscillations can be corrupted by pathogens, emitting their own frequencies.
                                - Life is created by radiation, maintained by the same and destroyed by oscillatory disequilibrium.
                                Life is a harmony of vibrations

I've been experimenting today with different way of supplying high voltage to the capacitor bank. While NST works fine, it is quite expensive and costly in shipping. I decided to try ZVS circuit (same as used in Negative Ion device) and built one this morning. I modified salvaged flyback transformer from tv by winding primary of 10T of AWG#18 with center tap.
                                I had it running couple times at 15 -30 min sessions and everything seems to work fine. Mosfets are barely warmer than my hand. I'm powering ZVS from 12VDC adapter and power draw is about 1.25A.
                                Couple pictures below.

Thanks
                                Vtech

Name:	MWO ZVS driver current.jpg
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	45682Click image for larger version

Name:	MWO ZVS SG.jpg
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	45683Click image for larger version

Name:	MWO ZVS driver 12VDC.jpg
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	45684Click image for larger version

Name:	MWO antenna setup.jpg
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	45721

And some more reading - http://journal.borderlands.com/1963/...that-heal-mwo/
                                Last edited by blackchisel97; 07-12-2013, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X