Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: R-Charge Window Motor

the full bipolar switch has been on johns website for years..... MOTOR DIAGRAMS AND LAB NOTES

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Hi All,

I've been working at scaling up my small neo window motor because it has impressive torque.

I havn't had the desired success.

Tried many larger setups but none have shown the effectiveness of the small one.

Will continue.

Bro d

Quote Originally Posted by brodonh View Post
    Hi All,

I've been working at scaling up my small neo window motor because it has impressive torque.

I havn't had the desired success.

Tried many larger setups but none have shown the effectiveness of the small one.

Will continue.

Bro d
    Hi All,
    Been working with my large WM and decided to go with one coil and condense it rather than spread it out to fill the type 2 rotor mag gaps. It now runs at 36v 100ma, no load. Decent torque when loaded and the amps go to 1.5 under heavy load.

Have 1 x 1 x 4 C-8 Mags to make another WM and see how they do. Will report.

bro d

ren hi
    i have a window motor with 3 coils of 8 strands (wires) each . I am using 10ohm base resistors and i use one trigger wire . i want ot switch to hall effect but i am not familiar with the connections. i run the motor only with the the north magnets that is half the system. i will use one trigger wire and two transistors 21193,21194 and a 8599 and the 470ohm resistor on only one wire !!! what about the 10ohm resistors on the rest of the wires.
    i am confused with the connections
    thanks

john hi
    can you help with the hall efect connections on my window motor. i have three coil of 8 strands each. what do i have to do!
    i will use the one wire from the one coil as trigger drive coil and add the transistors like the sequentual bipolar switch diagram. is that correct?
    i wont have to use my 10ohm base resistors? that i have on my coil?
    please reply