* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: R-Charge Window Motor

Quote Originally Posted by DadHav View Post
    Hello John, I think this is probably the first time we've talked. I've had some really good results with running the window motor from capacitors. I've used the small MPS A06 and 56 complimentary pair with a 2N 2222 driver both in the half wave and full wave circuit. I have very good results with only trim resistors in the circuit and have been able to run the window motor at less than 50 micro amp average. My question was related to what the resistors in the half or full wave standard circuit are doing and what determination was associated with their values. I'm referring to the 470 ohm resistors between the base and emitters of the power transistors and the 220 ohm resistor from the emitter of the driver transistor to the base of the PNP power transistor. I was also wondering how the individual gains on the transistors effect operation of the circuit. I thought I remembered you saying you preferred a delay on one of the power transistors. I hope this wasn't a lame question John. I appreciate you taking the time to look into what we where talking a about.
    John H.
    Just for reference here is some of Dadhavs work.

Dadhav, you used to have another video of it running on next to nothing, you were measuring the voltage on the cap to 4 or 5 decimal places before you could see the fluctuations if I remember correctly. Was that the 1/2 circuit you refer to above (MPS/2n2222 combo) that had no resistors except in the trigger? EDIT: I found it, its "Window motor assembly.."

Regards
    Last edited by Ren; 08-08-2012 at 03:39 PM.

Hello Ren, I haven't looked at that video in a long time but when I did I saw a link on it to an update where I took the motor apart to show how it was made but I did have a 5 diget meter reading with the little transistors and no resistors except trim. I think the most I ever ran with so little was on the video Window Motor Runs Window Motor. I used all little transistors with bipolar circuits and no resistors other than trim. I took the output from a notch rotor WM and doubled the voltage by adding the spare trigger coil in series with the power coil. Then I ran the second larger WM at almost twice the voltage. I took the output from the second WM and ran an LED from it. All this was from what I learned from John B, and to top it off I was running everything from a single copper magnesium cell that I learned from John's early crystal battery research. I'm not here to showcase my videos but if you are interested in luck I've had with the little transistors then this would be the video to watch:
    Window Motor Runs Window Motor. - YouTube
    I often look back at this video and wonder why I didn't persue this further. I almost don't believe it myself. I must have accidentally come close to getting what John has been trying to explain.
    John Hav. I see there's another John H. on the forum so I'll use the first letters of my last name now.

R-Charge does not know my work

DadHav,
    The 470 Ohm resistors are in the circuit to make sure the base emitter circuit turn off. The circuit was taken from a full Complementary Symmetry Amplifier Ron and I built ( Class B) . You always drive the load in this circuit from the collectors, because of the impedance of the coils. however for power you must build the circuit using Darlington on the PNP side and the NPN side. The full wave bridge is directly across the collectors of the N and The P device, or the Coil. The circuit is arranged to isolate the power supply BEMF is routed to the capacitor and then returned to the battery, for extended run time. If you charge the capacitor and pulse the primary battery the motor must be completely off and then Joules are important stored in the capacitor but you must be at double the battery voltage for the pulse dis-charge to either the primary battery or the secondary battery. You must look at this circuit as an amplifier . People for some reason do not see this, the same applies with the SG circuit. The coil in the circuit is an impedance and it must be calculated that way in terms of gain to the circuits, and that gain is applied to the battery, impedance wise. I think people are missing the point of what the circuit really is, if you wind 3 coils together on the same form, they are all independent charging circuits, think about what I just said here.
    The BEMF is much lower then the battery voltage, so the spike is charging the cap in time, so time charging. I do know your work and it is excellent, AAA+John Bedini
    Last edited by John_Bedini; 08-09-2012 at 09:49 PM. Reason: corecction

John. Thank you, the compliment means a lot to me. I do remember some things about the difference between class AB and B also remember emitter resistors had something to do with distortion at crossover between the NPN and PNP. I just didn't make that association until you mentioned making sure the transistors turned off. I'll have to read up on that a little bit to freshen my memory. I think I'm getting the the point you're making. Thanks I'll change my mind a little about what I'm doing.
    Thanks again
    John Hav

Quote Originally Posted by John_Bedini View Post
    The coil in the circuit is an impedance and it must be calculated that way in terms of gain to the circuits, and that gain is applied to the battery, impedance wise. I think people are missing the point of what the circuit really is, if you wind 3 coils together on the same form, they are all independent charging circuits, think about what I just said here.

John K.

window motor help

John Hav.
    Do you mind showing the circuit your using so others can see what is going on? Or if you prefer to keep that to yourself that is ok also. If I'm close the coil impedance is around 5 ohms, Cole circuits were 3.3 Ohms and some that I built were 10.2 ohms. The window motor on the Rense show was 5 ohms self running on the cap 40000Uf, for about 10 minutes. At the current your using it should run for a very long time. Happy to talk to you about the window motor, you do excellent work and very neat to say the least. Excellent circuit too. I have two extra windings on that motor I showed #20 and #21 wire as I was doing series hook-ups with short triggering.
    John B
    Last edited by John_Bedini; 08-09-2012 at 10:10 PM. Reason: correction

Hello John, John K and all.
    I would be happy to draw out the circuit. However, I'm using your full wave on the first video. I think on that board I had a trimmer in the 220 ohm place as well as the normal trim pot. Also a switch to return the bridge to the input or send it out the connector on the side of the board. The circuits in the second video are slightly different because I jack up the normal output from collectors by adding the extra trigger or power coil in series with the collector voltage . I'm sure this is nothing new because I've never had a comment on it when I've mentioned it. John I would have included the circuits in my videos but I've never tried to ask you for permission. I was never sure of how you felt about my work because I don't usually mention the words Free Energy, Vacuum, Aether, Self Run. Etc. Ha, I've had to turn off comments on one video that .5 of the 1.3 million viewers where beating the crap out of me because I said High Voltage Without Power Supply. Ha, ha, I'll bet I don't have to tell you how that feels.
    I have two coils that I use on the little window motor. The one with the long capacitor runs is 12 ohms power and 80 ohms triggers maybe 480 turns. The other is 5.8 ohms triggers and power coil. This one might be 250 turns or something like that.The rotor is neo magnets in mild steel about two pounds, non magnetic stainless shaft, ceramic bearings in stainless race. Yes with the half wave circuit made from the small transistors I can run for a few days on a 20F 2.7 volt cap. Ya, I know it's small but a big cap right? After a few days the cap will drop a volt and you have to adjust trim to run the cap down further. This may be a surprise but it's not unusual to start off with a 10 meg resistor for trim. Incidentally, you mentioned the resistor to make sure the transistor turns off. On some of my very lowest current runs I have noticed that I had a small current draw. 10 uA that I couldn't account for even when the rotor stopped. Now I know. John, I have always thought my motors where just build with exceptional free spin and balance, high turns ratio and just very efficient, and that's why I was able to run at low voltage and current. On the second video it just seems like 3 pounds of rotors a near double voltage and an LED is just a little more than should be expected from 5 ft. of mag ribbon around a small copper pipe. If you cared to make suggestions on the window motor I'd be happy to rebuild or make another one. I always wondered about the neo magnets but I've heard your recent comments about using ceramic. I have a steel rotor but don't know if that is the optimal choice. Also my builds are small and I know that is an issue also. Oh man, You guys got me started talking now. I'm sure your not even with me anymore but I did want to mention, I understand the importance of impedance matching and have to say I realize it's probably my greatest shortcoming with my experiments. I should have two power coils on my builds. On the window motors if I had a second power coil attached as I mentioned above to double the output and if it matched impedance of the battery there really might be something to talk about. I've just wound a 12 leg stator motor with two power coils and two triggers with intent to do exactly this. I lost one of the triggers with a wire break and had to run half wave rather than full wave. The isolated power coil seams to work very strong and should work well with a cap dump when added in series to the collector circuit the output is of course doubled. I could go on until everyone is begging for mercy, but I'll put something together to explain what was in the second video.
    Take care guys. It's a pleasure to have this conversation.
    John Hav

John B. and all,
    This is fantastic guidance. Thank you so much for this forum.

so my thinking was backwards. The real "purpose" for the EB resistors are to control the close - turn off the transistors.

So then, what is the purpose for the 220 ohm?

Thanks again - kind regards,
    Patrick

PS - my interest at this point is because this same switch is being used for the Ferris Wheel - which my 6 foot wheel is currently spinning in our living room :-) So if you don't mind, if there are any differences in these fine points (i.e. resistors), it would be awesome to mention it.

Window Motor Help

DadHav, Patrick,
    That 220 ohm resistor sets the current for the Bi-Polar switch, and yes the Ferris Wheel is not much different. You can trigger the bi-polar switch either way, however it is possible to move the trigger coil away from the main windings. That way you can get perfect adjustments. If you change that 220 resistor the current through the switch will change and start to over heat the output transistors if you go the wrong way, if you have that problem you must balance the drive current with that resistor.
    The P device is on the positive side and the N device is on the negative side so they are off until the switch occurs, coils then will float between output collectors and with the Bi-Polar switch it is then in bridge mode for north and south switching. Attached is what Rick did to the window motor and that is not correct even if it works, so it changed to what Carl Hurst did, Carl had a purpose for doing that. It's bad when things are just copied and the understanding is not there. If you understand that the motors and oscillators are just amplifiers, some mechanical and others solid state. The window motor is designed to run inside loops not on the outside. One could look at this like they make meters movements. The Newman Motor could be called the same thing if it did not have a commutator and the coil was reduced in size to focus the electromagnetic fields so it looked as if the rotor is passing through a windowpane.

But what Carl Hurst did does not represent the window motor as the fields work much different, and I understand why it was done. Here again copying without understanding the machine and no questions asked on Ricks part. They were trying to build a Zero Force motor here which works like an electrical turbine, which I have never shown. Peter L did build a beautiful machine that works properly and is very fast easily makes 10,000 Rpm's coasting, and that does use Neo magnets and generates no power in back EMF, so no drag and no Lenz's law applies here . so here is a link to a Zero force Motor http://rapidlibrary.com/files/john-b...ecbmi89on.html
    John B
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by John_Bedini; 08-10-2012 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Correction

I see John, So the elimination of the 220 ohm resistor isn't necessarily a bad thing if you have the voltage adjustments down low enough to not overdrive the power transistors? Well I guess that means when I'm going up in voltage on the little circuits and starting to draw too much current it could be that I need that resistor. Thanks now that make sense. Should have been able to figure that out myself. I never was a fan of the outside coil but had luck with it on the little notch rotor in the mag lev base. Since we have mentioned coils do you mind letting us know what you think of the S shaped coil that goes around the outside but surrounds the entire rotor? Tis is all one single winding and goes across the N then over to the S and back the other way etc. until it goes all around the outside and has wires aligned with all six magnets.
    Thanks John
    John Hav