Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions of Conventional Model of Electrical Engineering

Greetings All,

This is a serious set of questions to which I have been perplexing over in light of what the Conventional Models stipulate on not just Charge but Current
    This is also in response to the good EFV(Energy from Vacuum Series) first Video with Dr.Tom Bearden

Is it that as opposed to CURRENT being responsible for what powers a circuit rather the Attraction of a Electron Charge to a HIGHER or LOWER charge state?
    Then if CURRENT is not responsible for the Motion of charge, only its classification if even that, then is CURRENT the motion of electron discharge?
    Hence, it only is seen when a electron is applied not charged itself?

For the EFV Model, what is responsible for the emission of e-fields? How is charge emitted? What is the model of charge in EFV?

And is the EFV Model simply a model for Negentopic Physics as opposed to a Unified Theory to be utilised in Electrical Engineering?
    Can it replace the current Closed-Circuit Model?

Enquirer,

I have no answers, I would only offer meager though it is that there is an interesting corollary between the force exerted in precession from a rotating gyroscope (i.e. it follows the right hand rule) and that of current and voltage in a coiled wire. Is current related to electron spin? While I have no answers two can play at this game (sorry, sorry). What are your thoughts on the relationship of magnetism and electricity? I have next to no experimental knowledge of magnetism and less theoretical knowledge. Does magnetism precede electricity or vice versa, or are they coincident to a unifying force or are they disparate unrelated forces which can per chance interact under specfic conditions?
    Last edited by ZPDM; 01-18-2013, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X