Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overunity: Particle accelerator and the Fusion reactors

Hi Aaron,
    I have always been wondering about the mechanism of using Electricity in the propulsion (acceleration) of subatimic particles, in perticular to the overunity fasion of do so..
    as we know the dipole can respond Symmetrically or Asymmetrically depanding on how it is subjected to CLOSED or both OPEN and CLOSED path system operation.
    Why do'nt they uses Asymmetrical regauging principle to the Particle Accelerator (or are actually doing it but not revealing it to the outside world!) and achive their results, we know Voltage alone can do work..then why use gobs of electron pusher method.
    the same applies to the Fusion confinment and incepting mechanisms (i'm not sure if the FUSOR is already doing what i am talking about.)
    if you study Stan Meyer's EPG it is classic mechanism of the TOKAMAK counterpart used in asymmetrical regauging mode.
    what is you opinion on this..?
    rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Hi Faraday,

At a low level, this comes into play with Townsend's capacitor propulsion and even lifters, where the lift is far greater than can be accounted for by ion propulsion. There is an interaction with the aether around it to cause asymmetrical pushing or pulling.

Those involved in particle accelerators are only doing what they're taught so they don't know any better in my opinion. But those at the top of the food chain there - I believe they are completely aware of the fact that they are all just wasting their time and money. They're not interested in solutions - they're interested in funding.

I never had much interest in Meyer's EPG - my main interest with Meyer is nitrogen.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Hi Aaron,

As always i'm impressed with the kind of reply i get from you......i must say i bear a good level of synchronicity with your thought!
      as far as your Nitrogen part of the Water fuel injection of Meyer is concerned i term it as the negentrophic boosting of the Calorific value of any given Fuel... Ionized Air (Nitric oxide)

Rgds,
      Faraday88.

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
        Hi Aaron,
        I have always been wondering about the mechanism of using Electricity in the propulsion (acceleration) of subatimic particles, in perticular to the overunity fasion of do so..
        as we know the dipole can respond Symmetrically or Asymmetrically depanding on how it is subjected to CLOSED or both OPEN and CLOSED path system operation.
        Why do'nt they uses Asymmetrical regauging principle to the Particle Accelerator (or are actually doing it but not revealing it to the outside world!) and achive their results, we know Voltage alone can do work..then why use gobs of electron pusher method.
        the same applies to the Fusion confinment and incepting mechanisms (i'm not sure if the FUSOR is already doing what i am talking about.)
        if you study Stan Meyer's EPG it is classic mechanism of the TOKAMAK counterpart used in asymmetrical regauging mode.
        what is you opinion on this..?
        rgds,
        Faraday88.
        Hi Aaron,

Just thought to chime again here as it reminds me of one of Stan Meyer's Transcript statment refering to Einstein stating 'if you spread your arms across they would meet some where which shows that the Universe is in Circle.. now does this not give a hint to all about what we all are after?
        ASYMMETRICAL REGAUGING!
        Best Regards,
        Faraday88.

Comment

Working...
        X