Capacitive Incubation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capacitive Incubation

In the 1991 Guido Ebner and Heinz Schürch were granted US Patent #5,048,458; "Method of Breeding Fish". There was an equivalent New Zealand Patent #NZ 229689 A. The process is essentially placing the fertilized eggs between a CAPACITIVE 10kV potential until they hatch. After that, they were transferred to regular hatchery runs. The same process was applied to corn and other species. Here is a quote:

In laboratory experiments the researchers the Dr. Guido Ebner and Heinz Schürch exposed cereal seeds and fish eggs to an "electrostatic field" – in other words, to a high voltage field, in which no current flows. Unexpectedly primeval organisms grew out of these seeds and eggs: a fern that no botanist was able to identify; primeval corn with up to twelve ears per stalk; wheat that was ready to be harvested in just four to six weeks. And giant trout, extinct in Europe for 130 years, with so-called salmon hooks. It was as if these organisms accessed their own genetic memories on command in the electric field,
    Here is an online expanded version:

http://www.urzeitcode.com/index.php?id=19
    You only fail when you quit!

I did a whole presentation on it: https://emediapress.com/aaronmurakami/biohacking/

Later, I was contacted by someone who is connected to some of the original scientists (not Ebner or Guido but those who worked with them) and the voltage windows are more specific per plant than what the patent leads everyone to believe.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

I have been intrigued by this since I read about it years ago. I don't have a garden, nor do I need to seed fish in my lake. But I've been trying to share it with anybody that could benefit, hoping someone would try it & offer feedback on how well it works. Has anybody you know actually tried it?
      You only fail when you quit!

Comment

Originally posted by mpgmike View Post
        I have been intrigued by this since I read about it years ago. I don't have a garden, nor do I need to seed fish in my lake. But I've been trying to share it with anybody that could benefit, hoping someone would try it & offer feedback on how well it works. Has anybody you know actually tried it?
        I did with sprouts right before the conference where I gave a presentation on it.

The treated seeds had a higher % that sprouted than controls and grew noticeably faster.

I put them in a box and brought it to the conference. When everyone helped to unpack and bring stuff to the stage, someone put it back behind the projector screen and by the time I found them, they were all dried out so I didn't even bring it up during the presentation that I tried it.

The only other one I know that tried it is the person who contacted me after I released my presentation. He sent me some impressive pictures and most of his experience was tomatoes as far as I recall.

My spout experiment didn't show a change in genetic expression because it was just in early seedling/sprout stage - it would have to grow out fully to see if the end result has any different traits than expected.

It would take some trial and error to find the voltage windows for different seeds - wouldn't take that long.
        Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
          I did with sprouts right before the conference where I gave a presentation on it.

The treated seeds had a higher % that sprouted than controls and grew noticeably faster.

I put them in a box and brought it to the conference. When everyone helped to unpack and bring stuff to the stage, someone put it back behind the projector screen and by the time I found them, they were all dried out so I didn't even bring it up during the presentation that I tried it.

The only other one I know that tried it is the person who contacted me after I released my presentation. He sent me some impressive pictures and most of his experience was tomatoes as far as I recall.

My spout experiment didn't show a change in genetic expression because it was just in early seedling/sprout stage - it would have to grow out fully to see if the end result has any different traits than expected.

It would take some trial and error to find the voltage windows for different seeds - wouldn't take that long.
          Aaron, i feel the excitation Voltage soure also has some relevance in the way these respond.. using Rumkkroff coil, or Wimshurt machine, or any other Resonant methods. what say?
          Rgds,
          Faraday88.
          'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
            Aaron, i feel the excitation Voltage soure also has some relevance in the way these respond.. using Rumkkroff coil, or Wimshurt machine, or any other Resonant methods. what say?
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.
            It's possible, pulsed, etc. could elicit different effects.

The original gene modification results were done with steady DC electrostatic potential.
            Aaron Murakami

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
              It's possible, pulsed, etc. could elicit different effects.

The original gene modification results were done with steady DC electrostatic potential.

Thanks Aaron, One plate against another as the far Field.
              Rgds,
              Faraday88.
              'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Working...
              X