No announcement yet.

Explorations of the Bedini Ferris Wheel Motor Energizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a pic of the FW hub motor coil base mounted to the FW A Frame in my office.
    Attached Files

Comment

This is a video of the hub motor running in my office

https://vimeo.com/396331357

Comment

Originally posted by RS_ View Post
        I found that the sheet steel on the hub motor has been polarized. i don't know if that is from the motor operation, or from the magnets stuck to the sheet steel for so long after JB dissembled the FW, and I received the FW, and the time between now and then......

https://vimeo.com/manage/384413773/general
        Hi RS,

That link takes me to a VIMEO login page.
        Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

This link does it:
          Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

RS, if you click the video embed icon in the message editor here, you can past the Vimeo link and it will embed the video right here in the post like my last message.
            Aaron Murakami

Comment

Try this again....

Comment

Works perfect!
                Aaron Murakami

Comment

Fantastic stuff!!! Thanks RS. Good luck with firing up the FW!!

Comment

Hi RS,

It's been awhile since you've posted anything here on the Ferris wheel. How's the new shop and FW research coming along with all the interruptions from covid and etc. ?

Gary Hammond,

Comment

Gary,

I have been very busy, or not feeling well for the past few Month's......

I do have pics and video of the shop and solar system ready to post, just haven't got around to it.....

Perhaps this weekend or next weekend, if I can get some help lined up, I plan to assemble and get the Ferris Wheel up and going...... Will be posting pics and video of that after editing......

Comment

Hi RS,

Thanks for the update. Hope you get feeling better soon.

Gary Hammond,

Comment

Hello RS,

Good to see that you are continuing to progress with this huge project. Good luck with the final assembly of the FW and looking forward to the first spins.

Stay well and work at your own pace to maintain your health,

Yaro
                          Yaro

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." -Neil Degrasse Tyson

Comment

Hi all,

I know it has been a while since I posted here on the Ferris Wheel thread. On Saturday morning April 4th I had a major heart attack, and had to have a stent installed. I had to take it very easy for a couple of months, then it got hot during the summer and I could not be out in the shop during the day as the doc told me to stay out of the heat. In late August I had complications with my med's where my feet swell up, and hurt so bad that I could barely walk. The meds finally got straightened out. In mid October my feet quit hurting so that I could do something. By that time my buddy Chad had gone out of state for a Job and could not help with the Ferris Wheel. So I asked some other buddy's and they were all too busy to help.... So I finally emailed Aaron and he emailed PPL in Texas that was on his email list to see if I could find some volunteers to help.

I received 10 responses, and I would like to Thank all 10...

Special Thanks to Martha for donating $100 for food and refreshments for the volunteers.

Special Thanks to Phil & Lance for showing up and doing an excellent job with the assembly, troubleshooting and tweaking of the timing on the 2 different kinds of motors on the Ferris Wheel.

The Ferris Wheel is up and running in my shop, and I will be posting pics and videos of the assembly. Will post more pics and videos of the tests and experiments that I conduct with it in the near future...

the new go fund me link:
                            https://www.gofundme.com/f/bedini-ferrris-wheel-investigation-amp-upgrade-2?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_cam paign=p_cf+share-flow-1
                            Last edited by RS_; 11-22-2020, 11:58 AM.

Comment

My solar system, Auto Battery Swapper, FW and others

Last edited by RS_; 11-22-2020, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Last edited by RS_; 11-22-2020, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X