Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Explorations of the Bedini Ferris Wheel Motor Energizer

Here are Pics of the new LCR meter measurements i took tonight on the FW Hub Motor Coils...
    there are 10 coils connected in series on the hub motor

Still trying to get the hang of this meter...

you should be able to see what is being measured by the upper left hand L- R- C symbol, and the Frequency that it is being measured at in the upper right hand corner, and the value measured in the lower right
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by RS_; 12-06-2019 at 09:33 PM.

Random LCR Meter pics.....

More random measurements

The last pic with the green mulitmeter is measuring the DC resistance of the 10 hub motors coils in series. I have not tried to analyze these measurements, but will be looking them over in the coming days
    Last edited by RS_; 12-06-2019 at 09:39 PM.

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    RS, looks like that meter is about $366 on Amazon prime. Is that about what you paid? https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...SIN=B01GVCS160

I need a better one - can't get any reliable readings with the couple cheaper ones I have.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

yep that is what i payed.... a Keithley/Tek will be $2-5K.... Top of the line.... i wish i could afford that...LOL...
    Last edited by RS_; 12-06-2019 at 10:05 PM.

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RS_ View Post
    yep that is what i payed.... a Keithley/Tek will be $2-5K.... Top of the line.... i wish i could afford that...LOL...
    wow - makes $366 look like a bargain. I'm tired of these cheap $30-50 meters - they're all over the place.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller