Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Explorations of the Bedini Ferris Wheel Motor Energizer

I had planed to take inductance and resistance measurements of the FW Hub Motor coil's this weekend to post along with these pic's...

My 20+ year old LCR meter was dead in the water when I unpacked it from the box it was moved in... So I had to buy a new one, and will post the measurements next weekend.
    Attached Images Attached Images

following this closely....amazing stuff!!! What kind of circuit is this? i remember John saying "it's a highly modified Bedini Cole Switch" any chance on reverse engineering a schematic?

I've already reverse engineered the circuit, and have made PCB's of my version of the circuit
    Attached Images Attached Images

nice! thats so cool! is it indeed a modified bedini cole? any chance of sharing the schematic?

It is a modified B/C bipolar circuit. The Hub motor has 3 sets of bipolar transistors and the main wheel circuit has 5 sets of bipolar transistors.... I will post the circuit schematic at some point soon, I dont have it on the tablet.... I have sold several of these PCB's, so it is out there...
    Last edited by RS_; 12-02-2019 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    Very interesting - the wavform is identical to the Kromrey waveform. I wonder if that was intentional. Of course this is the magnetic field and not the output of coils, but still very interesting!
    Aaron,
    The waveform wheather it electrical or magnetic its all the same as you rightly expressed, either of the circuital parameters show the same significance.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Quote Originally Posted by RS_ View Post
    It is a modified B/C bipolar circuit. The Hub motor has 3 sets of bipolar transistors and the main wheel circuit has 5 sets of bipolar transistors.... I will post the circuit schematic at some point soon, I dont have it on the tablet.... I have sold several of these PCB's, so it is out there...
    Hey RS,

Please forgive my ignorance but I need to ask a question. What is the difference in functionality between a single NPN transistor switch to pulse the coil and a single set of bipolar transistors? Doesn't a single set do the same thing as a single transistor? I mean, I have seen some guys on youtube use "half of a Bedini-Cole" and so have I. But it is really just on and off, no polarity switching like with a full Bedini Cole switch. I know I don't fully understand the situation thus my question. Just looking for some enlightenment. Thanks!

Joster,

The single NPN transistor SG type circuits are Energizers with Low Torque. The Bipolar circuits are High Torque circuits with energy recovery from the coil that can be used in several ways. The 1/2 H Bridge bipolar circuit can only drive a single polarity coil, against a single polarity magnet, and is what the 2 different Ferris Wheel circuits are. A Full H Bridge bipolar circuit can drive alternating polarity's on the coil against alternating polarity Magnets, and is what the ZFM and Window Motor circuit's are. My PCB's are designed so that they can be used as a 1/2 H Bridge bipolar circuit like the 2 FW motors, or with 2 PCB's mounted back to back it forms a Full H Bridge bipolar circuit that can run a really BIG ZFM or Window Motor.

Hope this helps your understanding.

Dave W, your PM box is full... plz deleat some PM's so i can send you a PM
    Last edited by RS_; 12-03-2019 at 04:45 PM.

RS I made some room.