A peculiarity with one wire transmission of power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A peculiarity with one wire transmission of power

This is about an 8 minute video concerning an odd aspect of one wire transmission of power. I guess a couple things I forgot to mention in the video are that 1) you see the effects of one wire transmission of power off a pulsed inductor at lower voltages but they start to become more noticable in the kV range and 2) the USB plasma ball circuit that I am working with here can be picked up from Amazon.com currently for $8.06 cents, though sometimes they are on sale. The diodes and caps are another couple bucks if not salvaged.

Video on one wire transmission of power.

OneWire - YouTube
    Last edited by ZPDM; 01-13-2013, 02:07 AM.

I'm going to ramble for a bit and perhaps just think to myself, I won't continue to post on this topic if it is not of interest to the board. I considered posting this on Energetic Forum and really there are people doing some amazing work there but often when you post something you get back a number of things along the lines of "that's great, did you hear about the face in Mars?" or, "Oh I built that with hydraulics 8 months ago".

I don't know what is common knowledge to people, many on this board are clearly dedicated, erudite and have done great technical work, I would also just mention, perhaps partially out of jealousy, there is more than the SSG. Getting back on topic, one wire transmission of power is easier to see than a school girl project, so perhaps this is all well known. I also saw this power go through a cap as though it was a wire. After posting that video I at first felt foolish that this was just an example of AC going through a cap or pulsed DC doing the same, I don't have an electronics background, but after a little reading I believe it is termed the reactive capacitance of the capacitor. Well that ain't it either, it can't be AC as a rectifying diode is in front of it and I tested two caps at the ends of a Bedini/Avramenko plug and nothing flows through that. So again, along with being open circuit, what ever is flowing is not behaving as normal electricity.

Bedini and Bearden speak of regauging the potential. I think I heard Bearden say something along the lines of, "well we can regauge the potential for free". With greatest respect Tom, I haven't been able to regauge the potential for free! I would go so far as to say, if there is something to this avenue of looking at creation, the whole "game" is regauging potential with minimal losses.

Recently I attempted to charge two capactiors in parallel and discharge them in series. Wow, what a war for such a simple idea. After numerous attempts and pages of scribling the best I could come up with is two switches and a third if you wish to shut off your power source when discharging the caps in series. Again I have no electronics background, perhaps this is actually quite easy. I used a timer chip and relays and the discrepency between the relays likely made the circuit useless, but I was damn glad when I got it to work nonetheless. It would posssibly work with transistors and I believe this is the theory behind the Tesla switch. When going to sleep last night it occured to me that if you have a capacitor which sometimes acts like a wire that could be useful. Specifically it could replace the resistors in a Marx (Groucho?) generator, though things sometimes go haywire when dealing with open circuits. I started on this today but stopped for two reasons, one I saw something even more simple that took my attention away and two I picked up some 450V 15uF electrolytic caps, they are monsters (did I mention this is not my field). I know because I was shocked by one or more (hard to tell with the one wire stuff going on), it got my attention. I've now ordered some 1 uF and 0.47 uF 450 Volt caps.

While the USB plasma ball has been a great test bed, I think fairly soon I may need to get full control of the circuit again. Specifically, with something like an ignition coil coming off a function generator, I want to look again at the set-up John Bedini has in the SSG and perhaps try some of the tricks for reducing amp draw I saw discussed on energetic forum.

Finally, going from specifics to general, what the h is going on? Why does power flow through a wire with no return line? Why does it flow through a capacitor? I'll give you my model, maybe quite wrong, almost certainly quite incomplete. When you pulse an inductor, you set up a standing wave in the coil like two kids waving a jump rope. You can extend it with a diode where only the positive or negative of the (what "negative"/"etheric"?) energy comes through. This is recognized as electricity by a capacitor and likely many other things. If you pulse this standing wave at just the right time you will have resonance and a greatly increased energy available. So if this model is correct, a next question that springs to mind is what affects the Q factor of "negative" energy?
    Last edited by ZPDM; 01-18-2013, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Just rhetorically thinking to myself:

The answers to that might be something obvious we're overlooking in the basics. I don't know why humans call it "basics"... THAT word causes SUCH trouble... it robs the true significance, real application value, and focus it deserves... in every field of sciences (which the root of has to do with KNOWING).

It should be called "first most important senior data", or something, cause every time I did not get THAT 100% understood, WITH 100% successful application, I misunderstand and misapply everything that comes after that. Even only in the smallest sense at first, escalating with every application, util boom... then in frustration I don't understand what went wrong.

The facts and conclusions in our minds are only as true as what the fundamental data that was put in, is. (sounds a bit like we say about computers, doesn't it?)

It could just be that I actually am dumb... agreed. But that which one do not KNOW that one does NOT know, have been biting the human race since its first peep.

I have the same questions, which then indicates to me that other people also might have overlooked some thing, or things, in the fundamentals. And if it IS to be found there, in the fundamentals, then we'll have to revisit that school and re-learn and re-learn to apply, for then everything "basic" we previously "learned", and therefor every fact after that, would contain a silver cord of critical flaw.

Didn't mean any disrespect to any experimenters on any of the forums... for when at war, any plan, no matter how badly thought up, is well worth executing, than brilliant plans never attempted at all.

And in the final analysis, its the communication about these things with the like minded, that resolves all - and so the SOURCE of any new datum do carry the tremendous responsibility of ensuring that the datum is not communicated in any way that will make it misunderstood in any way.

That in it self is an art still not mastered completely by the human race, but, in its defense, still, is still to be pursued relentlessly, for time can run out for us all.

Stripped of all idealism, actually all and sundry bares the responsibility ourselves to ensure we do not miss any fundamental fact, nor pick up any misunderstood on the way... and should refuse any new datum until such moment an application of the prior datum do yield 100% proof of successful application... whether its the source declaring a new datum, or the duplicator receiving a new datum.

Thus off with my philosopher hat, back to the grindstone!

Comment

Retrospectively... over and above the above said, which stands... I'm convinced also that what definitely have been missed, IS data NEVER know, like that now available from sources like Erick Dollar. Best I get Erick's manual a.s.a.p. ...

Comment

Working...
        X