Bedini self running method

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    All in parallel for 120,000 is a bit over 1/3 of what John used but is a good start. If you got those to 2-3 volts above battery voltage and dumped that every 2-3 seconds or so, that would be similar to what John did. There is something else that happens with the batteries with those big cap dumps. It wasn't mentioned in my walk-thru video - I want to see if anyone experiences it and reports it.
    Hi Aaron,
    how about using super-capacitors there i guess in year 2000+ photo in his website, i see that he used two cans of 1F each in series.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Hi Aaron,
      Do you know what John B preferred with the B/C half switch, regarding energy from the circuit?
      As you know there is energy that can be used back to the run batt or switched to another destination.
      I'm looking at doing a B/C half sw with 4 pwr strands and 4 independent strands.

Thanks,
      bro d

P.S. One more question,
      In the overview of John's machine, you said that the the coils were both wound in repulsion mode and that they were counter wound.
      Both wound in repulsion mode and counter wound? How can these both be true statements?
      Many thanks, bro d
      Last edited by brodonh; 09-30-2019, 10:44 AM.

Comment

To scale this up with B/C half cct, one would need many strands and many coils.
        I've seen 2 examples of John B runing pwr windings from 2 coils with one cct.
        It appears that this is what Aaron showed in the walk through of John's machine.
        My latest attempt is two pwr strands with separate bridge for each one.
        I got more out put with one pwr strand.

Is a house powered by a bench toy?

bro d

Comment

Hi Bro D,

I have more of the JB Ferris Wheel 5 pnp/npn Transistor B/C circuit PCB's that I Had for sell at the 2019 conference if you would like one to make your 1/2 bridge circuit to drive larger coils, or more coils..........
          Last edited by RS_; 10-02-2019, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Thank you for responding RS,

I tried the attached cct (board made on CNC router)
            and it put out less than a single half BC cct.
            I used jumpers for the trannys and the R's to make easy changes.
            You might see why.

Today it seems that to scale the half BC cct up to charge large banks, one would have to use a single BC ct with multiple trannys for higher amp in/out.
            Also coil windings that are equal to #10-12 range. Single bridge.

I would like to see how you handled the scale up.

If the best way is to use one of your boards then I'll take one.

Is the full B/C sw more efficient regarding out put then half sw?

Thanks,
            bro d

PM me for transaction info, please.

BC HALF 2 TST_PCB.pdf

Comment

Fw pcb

These PCB's are my version of JB's Ferris Wheel B/C circuit.

Each PCB is a 1/2 bridge with 5 pairs of pnp/npn MJL transistors

2 PCB's mounted back to back make a Full Bridge circuit, that can drive a very large Window Motor, or a large Zero Force Motor

The spacers shown on the PCB's are too long, but allow you to see how it works.

If the short spacers are used, than the transistors on both PCB's can be laid over and mounted to 1 Heat Sink, 1 on each side of the PCB's
              Attached Files

Comment

What is the price on those RS? And how many do you have? I may be interested in two.

Comment

Bradley,
                  in bound PM.....
                  Last edited by RS_; 10-04-2019, 07:13 PM.

Comment

After getting reaquainted with the behavior of the B/C half cct, I can easily tell that one does not send energy to the primary batt and the caps for dumping at the same time.
                    This is the answer to my first question (above to Aaron)
                    bro d

Comment

Hi, still at it.
                      Got 3, .1F caps and running with an ssg coil with 3 strands of 22awg for pwr.
                      Very poor performance.
                      Will try 3 to 8 strands of #18 with matched trannys.
                      Garden tractor batts not reliable.
                      Working on setup with 4 golf cart large bank and 2 new 100aH batts for the small ones.

Comment

Working...
                      X