Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Thread: Anyone use a TENS unit?

Anyone use a TENS unit?

I've been having some arm, shoulder, and neck pain a few weeks now and am looking for some relief. I thought about getting one of those Shiatsu massagers but remember a friend once telling me about a TENS unit.
    Has anyone here used a TENS unit to try and get rid of pain?
    Thanks for any help or advice!
    Last edited by karaRobert; 08-26-2019 at 02:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by karaRobert View Post
    I've been having some arm, shoulder, and neck pain a few weeks now and am looking for some relief. I thought about getting one of those Shiatsu massagers but remember a friend once telling me about a TENS unit.
    Has anyone here used a TENS unit to try and get rid of pain?
    Thanks for any help or advice!
    I have built several Tens units. I gave one to a male nurse to use on cancer patients. Feedback is vague, not convincing.
    Tens units use dc pulses. Mine use a 3-4hz pulse/sec. I use it on a fleshy growth on my elbow 20minutes/day. The growth stopped after two days and recur every 30 days. One or two sessions and the pain disappear.

Tens could be used if the pain is on one location, but if your pain is spread on several locations, it will be less effective. If you purchase one, follow instructions. Don't overdo it. Too much medicine is also not good. Hope this helps.

On my last post, I made a slight mistake in saying about tens and for cancer cure. The reason is that my electronic unit can be used as a tens, CES, and a PEMF similar to a Bob Beck unit which is tunable with variable output. All I do is change the electrode to achieve a 3-in-1 device.

A Tens device could be used for slight to moderate pain. For severe, intense pain, I take NSAIDs.

For reducing tumors and other fleshy growth, I use the PEMF mode (Bob Beck's magnetic pulser). 20 minutes/day for two-three days.
    Last edited by nuvisys; 08-27-2019 at 08:02 PM. Reason: spelling