Coil building

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coil building

Hi guys, I'm new here is there a thread about coil winding? I would like to know how to design coils for cold electricity, what are the most important properties, is it current, inductance or resonant freq, what are the most important things to have on mind? I am trying to find a book or article that explains all that, please help me. I'm going to build some Joule thief, and radiant battery chargers, some of them have simple one strand air core coils, and some are bifilar. Is anyone familiar with Alexkor or Fleet circuits?

Originally posted by Martian View Post
    Hi guys, I'm new here is there a thread about coil winding? I would like to know how to design coils for cold electricity, what are the most important properties, is it current, inductance or resonant freq, what are the most important things to have on mind? I am trying to find a book or article that explains all that, please help me. I'm going to build some Joule thief, and radiant battery chargers, some of them have simple one strand air core coils, and some are bifilar. Is anyone familiar with Alexkor or Fleet circuits?
    Hi Martian,
    I suggest you study how Coils and Capacitors behave and do not behave in the fasion otherwise established in the mainstream teachings. read Tesla's patents, read Peter Lindeman's FESCE book (highly recommanded)
    study the SG circuit in how it works and charges Batteries and Capacitors. expolre and tinker with other related patents..that's how I did it to be where i am today. share if you have any other ways to these approaches. and yes read.. read... tinker... and experiment on your own.
    Good Luck.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Working...
    X