Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESTC 2019 Comments and Thoughts

Hello to all,

Below is a quick first part of my review of the 2019 Energy Conference and, in essence, this conference certainly pulled together a plethora of well prepared seminars that focused in the first part primarily on Well being and the second on the Aether (Ether) and Longitudinal waves.

I will detail more as I can recollect later on, but the information that was presented on the above was certainly a major step forward in raising the technical and mathematical level of the somewhat abstract concept of the Ether and its relevance.

The demonstration of Tesla's wireless power transmitter (Scale model of Tesla's Colorado Springs work) by Eric Dollard was truly a mind blowing event that clearly demonstrated several of Tesla's relevant concepts. I view this modern day demonstration as a historic event that demonstrates Tesla's genius. Wicked! There will be videos of this that will surface shortly for sure. Many of the 100+ demo attendees were a bit ignorant of the major implications and long term impact of this demonstration.

Furthermore, the technical presentations by Prof. Robert Haralick on the hidden aspects of Maxwell 's equations and the Geometric Algebra by Dr. Jack Hanlon placed the Ether concept on a much firmer mathematical footing. Controversial for sure, but very relevant and enlightening.

There is much more to write about, but this guy is a bit fried mentally and physically from the two day return odyssey plagued by missed flights, delays, bad weather and the full moon lunar eclipse - total madness during the return to Vermont. Expect my luggage to arrive in the next day or two.

On another very positive note the early morning QiJong exercise sessions conducted by Dr. Nadia certainly pumped up and smoothed out the energy flows for this writer - awesome!

To close out for today, well I certainly love the very positive energy and ideas that are created by this conference, and this will hold me over for the next 6 to 8 months

I encourage any or all 2019 ESTC attendees to comment or link to videos or pics. It is Okay to expose yourself to the outside world on occasion - be fearless and express yourself. Spread the word...

Later,
    Yaro Stanchak
    Yaro

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." -Neil Degrasse Tyson

Thanks Yaro!

Here are a few comments from some of the attendees:

For all of what you have done. It was our first time and we will walk away with networking opportunities and a large amount of knowledge. Thanks to you and the great presenters.” – Terry & Jake

I just wanted say how much I enjoyed this years conference. Thank you to you and all your team for all your efforts in putting it on and making it possible. Your work and events like the ESTC are part of what it’s going take to bring about the changes the world so badly needs. So keep up the good work. I learned a lot and enjoyed meeting like minded people from all over North America and different parts of the world. I found the staff at the Eagles very accommodating and friendly. You have a perfect venue…… Also thanks to you, Paul, Jeff and Peter I have information on how to get my MWO working properly and have already started making changes.” – Jim C.

Just want to mention that my first experience at the 2019 ESTC was very positive. Thanks to you and the hardworking team behind the scenes, I can say that the 2019 ESTC was a success. The presentations were insightful and the networking opportunities made it worthwhile. I believe it was time well spent. Looking forward to the 2020 ESTC.” – Roul M.

That was my second year at ESTC and it was #AWESOME. Thanks so much for all the hard work from your and the community. I appreciate it. I mentioned to you that I’m looking forward to having the opportunity to purchase that Kit that you and Adam are putting together. Consider me committed and on a list, if there is one. I’ll just follow the instructions once I see them. Thanks again. I’m looking forward to next year.” – Michael E.

The conference exceeded all expectations!” – Adam B.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
      Thanks Yaro!

Here are a few comments from some of the attendees:

For all of what you have done. It was our first time and we will walk away with networking opportunities and a large amount of knowledge. Thanks to you and the great presenters.” – Terry & Jake

I just wanted say how much I enjoyed this years conference. Thank you to you and all your team for all your efforts in putting it on and making it possible. Your work and events like the ESTC are part of what it’s going take to bring about the changes the world so badly needs. So keep up the good work. I learned a lot and enjoyed meeting like minded people from all over North America and different parts of the world. I found the staff at the Eagles very accommodating and friendly. You have a perfect venue…… Also thanks to you, Paul, Jeff and Peter I have information on how to get my MWO working properly and have already started making changes.” – Jim C.

Just want to mention that my first experience at the 2019 ESTC was very positive. Thanks to you and the hardworking team behind the scenes, I can say that the 2019 ESTC was a success. The presentations were insightful and the networking opportunities made it worthwhile. I believe it was time well spent. Looking forward to the 2020 ESTC.” – Roul M.

That was my second year at ESTC and it was #AWESOME. Thanks so much for all the hard work from your and the community. I appreciate it. I mentioned to you that I’m looking forward to having the opportunity to purchase that Kit that you and Adam are putting together. Consider me committed and on a list, if there is one. I’ll just follow the instructions once I see them. Thanks again. I’m looking forward to next year.” – Michael E.

The conference exceeded all expectations!” – Adam B.
      Excellent Update Aaron, Peter.
      Best Regards,
      Faraday88
      'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Working...
      X