* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gravity Power - 1939 style

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    I've been corresponding with someone overseas for a while now that has something along those lines. I'll be posting something about it very soon and it may be coming to the next conference. I can't verify the claimed results, but sounds like you'll be able to understand it better than I will anyway.
    Well that does sound interesting and yes, as with the Skinner based system, I would be very interested to hear of new developments.

Would it be possible to start a new sticky thread entitled something like: 'Pulsed Flywheel Systems' to distinguish it from the Skinner type system? I have some papers by Lawrence Tseung, who may have retired out by now as I have had no replies to communications with him, and who was the major exponent of Gravitational Lead-Out Theory which he argues is behind the OU results of his Pulsed flywheel systems in China. They had several universities dedicated to such research and correlate the theory with the same principles applied to magnets via electron motion.

I would like to put up some of the papers I am reviewing to help set the theory framework, which is what I do anyway while considering and preparing for a build.

Jules
    'Consciousness came First'

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JulesP View Post
    Well that does sound interesting and yes, as with the Skinner based system, I would be very interested to hear of new developments.

Would it be possible to start a new sticky thread entitled something like: 'Pulsed Flywheel Systems' to distinguish it from the Skinner type system? I have some papers by Lawrence Tseung, who may have retired out by now as I have had no replies to communications with him, and who was the major exponent of Gravitational Lead-Out Theory which he argues is behind the OU results of his Pulsed flywheel systems in China. They had several universities dedicated to such research and correlate the theory with the same principles applied to magnets via electron motion.

I would like to put up some of the papers I am reviewing to help set the theory framework, which is what I do anyway while considering and preparing for a build.

Jules
    Another thread is no problem. I'll put it in the next Energy Times newsletter that might go out today if I can get it together fast enough.

I like Lawrence, but his lead out concept is just paraphrasing the concepts of open systems thermodynamics. I brought it up to him before that there is no point in redeveloping completely different language for concepts that already exist and are in use.

Anyway, this other one is from Singapore.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

That sounds fine. I will wait to see the new thread then start adding material. Yes Tseung just uses a different slant on the key ideas from Bedini et al on how ZPE can be induced out of hiding. I'm just going through a paper from Bernard Haisch et al on the link between ZPE and inertia which they got NASA, where he works, to fund a three year research programme for. Radical stuff but not rejected out of hand by the scientific community. I'm trying to follow the natural path of creation with Thought, Word and then Deed. Ideas, then written or other forms of expressions and then physical implementation. Given the considerable emotional, physical and fiscal expense I need sufficient justification and motivation! )

Jules
    'Consciousness came First'