Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• introductory engineering book recommendations saught

hello
    im after purchasing the beginners sg book by Bendini as a starting point in these fields of info. im also considering signing up for an open university degree in engineering so that i can have a better grasp of these things. im a bit apprehensive however, as my patience for poor teaching practices is limited. Are there any introductory books on engineering that you folks would recommend?

tks for your time

Originally posted by walshed View Post
    hello
    im after purchasing the beginners sg book by Bendini as a starting point in these fields of info. im also considering signing up for an open university degree in engineering so that i can have a better grasp of these things. im a bit apprehensive however, as my patience for poor teaching practices is limited. Are there any introductory books on engineering that you folks would recommend?

tks for your time
    Hello,
    You cannot join engineering just becacuse you want to and because you felt it one fine morning. Anybody choosing a trade does that with no prior training but just inclination to the subject of the trade.
    I feel you would get your path on your own and no cook book methods will guarantee you any levels of success.
    Here about the SSG technology, i suggest you buy the Trilogy of the SSG to get guided into what this Science is speaking about. Replicate the machines and gather a learning from what they tell you.
    Good luck in your endevour.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Perhaps you emailed me and I answered you?

If I were to start over from scratch, I would have gotten my ham radio license - the basic license.

You will learn most of the basics, calculations, components and even some science about radio waves.

If everyone started there, they would be much further ahead - it should be required.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/16...SIN=1625950829
      Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Working...
      X