Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motor retroalimentado

La prueba no dice nada.
    Hasta que no enseñes lo que tienes "escondido" y tapado dentro del papel y muestres el plano para poder replicarlo, se considerara un "fake"

Saludos!
    Last edited by kwag; 06-22-2019, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by energialibre View Post

Hi,
      This is same as the Bedini-Cole switch used in the window -motor.
      Rgds,
      Faraday88.
      'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

This guy, Lishowa on youtube, never shows schematics and always hides part of the circuitry.
        He should be banned from this forum.
        He's just a another scammer.

Comment

Originally posted by kwag View Post
          This guy, Lishowa on youtube, never shows schematics and always hides part of the circuitry.
          He should be banned from this forum.
          He's just a another scammer.
          He is not...watch again he has always shared openly most of his schematics. On the hind sight, most of his videos have beed removed
          Rgds,
          Faraday88.
          'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Por favor algun moderador o administrador del foro que ponga orden con "kwag". ¿Alguien ve normal que para pedirme un esquema aya que llamarme estafador etc...? Lo dicho que algun moderador o administrador ponga orden con "kwag" o quitare todo y ya no compartire mas trabajos en este foro. No es justo despues de tantos años compartiendo en el foro que venga ahora un troll a llamarme estafador, etc... cuando yo no le conozco, nunca hemos hablado y no sabe nada de mi vida mas que los videos que ha visto en internet.

Please some moderator or administrator of the forum that puts order with "kwag". Does anyone see normal to ask me for a scheme to call me swindler etc ...? I said that some moderator or administrator put order with "kwag" or remove everything and no longer share more jobs in this forum. It is not fair after so many years sharing in the forum that now comes a troll to call me a swindler, etc ... when I do not know him, we have never spoken and he does not know anything about my life more than the videos he has seen on the internet.
            Last edited by energialibre; 07-01-2019, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Hi energialibre,

Originally posted by energialibre View Post
              ................................................ Please some moderator or administrator of the forum that puts order with "kwag". Does anyone see normal to ask me for a scheme to call me swindler etc ...? I said that some moderator or administrator put order with "kwag" or remove everything and no longer share more jobs in this forum. It is not fair after so many years sharing in the forum that now comes a troll to call me a swindler, etc ... when I do not know him, we have never spoken and he does not know anything about my life more than the videos he has seen on the internet.
              You apparently have the capability to translate into English as demonstrated in this quote. For those of us in the USA who are not multilingual, it would be helpful if you would translate all your posts here into English. I don't have the ability to understand anything you post, so I usually just ignore it!

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Hammond View Post
                Hi energialibre,

You apparently have the capability to translate into English as demonstrated in this quote. For those of us in the USA who are not multilingual, it would be helpful if you would translate all your posts here into English. I don't have the ability to understand anything you post, so I usually just ignore it!
                Hola Gary Hammond, yo no se hablar tu idioma y siempre uso el traductor de google. Me gustaria hablar tu idioma pero la verdad que no tengo estudios. Era muy travieso en el colegio y hacia de todo menos estudiar . De momento no quiero compartir algunas cosas. Durante 6 años y medio he compartido todo GRATIS, he pasado semanas de mas de 20 horas diarias de trabajo, no he comido bien, he estado 2 veces a punto de verme en la calle, me gastado hasta el ultimo euro que tenia en el la investigacion de la energia libre, etc... Grabe 2 videos pidiendo ayuda porque estaba a punto de verme en la calle. La verdad que muy pocos me ayudaron. Vivo de alquiler desde los 23 años y no quiero verme en la calle. Cuando las personas me apoyen o mi corazon me lo diga, volvere a compartir todo GRATIS. No es facil para mi a ver pasado tantas horas de trabajo, etc... y cuando yo pido ayuda para no verme en la calle y poder seguir compartiendo todo GRATIS no la encuentro. ¿Sabes quien me ayudo? Una administracion del gobierno https://www.mscbs.gob.es/ssi/familia...ferenciaSs.htm Creo que ya he contado demasidado porque podria contar mil cosas mas. Que tengas un buen dia Gary Hammond

Hi Gary Hammond, I do not speak your language and I always use the google translator. I would like to speak your language but the truth is that I do not have studies. He was very naughty in school and did everything but studying . At the moment I do not want to share some things. For 6 and a half years I have shared everything for FREE, I have spent more than 20 hours a day working, I have not eaten well, I have been twice on the street, I spent up to the last euro I had in the research of free energy, etc ... Record 2 videos asking for help because I was about to see myself on the street. The truth is that very few helped me. I live rent from 23 years and I do not want to see me on the street. When people support me or my heart tells me, I will share everything for FREE. It is not easy for me to see past so many hours of work, etc ... and when I ask for help not to see me in the street and to continue sharing everything FREE I do not find it. Do you know who helped me? A government administration https://www.mscbs.gob.es/ssi/familia...ferenciaSs.htm I think I've already told too much because I could count a thousand things more. Have a nice day Gary Hammond
                Last edited by energialibre; 07-02-2019, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X