• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aymantamim View Post
    dear
    can you attach a diagram for this circuit
    thanks
    Hi,
    Please find in the attached a schematic of the Front back fed using a Genny coil.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Back feeding the front using Genny coil..jpg
Views:	1
Size:	502.4 KB
ID:	50183
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Add a large Cap to the output of the FWBR. Make it a value that will fill up to 35V or so in between the Split commutator's switching..... Draw a Split Commutator. The Commutator needs to be geared down, so that the cap has time to fill up from more rotations of the rotor magnet passes on the Genny coil.
      Last edited by RS_; 05-20-2019, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RS_ View Post
        Add a large Cap to the output of the FWBR. Make it a value that will fill up to 35V or so in between the Split commutator's switching..... Draw a Split Commutator. The Commutator needs to be geared down, so that the cap has time to fill up from more rotations of the rotor magnet passes on the Genny coil.
        RS, Few doubts though..1) There are conditions where you need to have a cap at the FWBR and where you should not. the School boy motor of Rick friedrich did not have a cap.
        2) Should we not completely isolate the battery from the SSG circuit when the dump occurs in which case you would need a switch before the cap and one after it?
        3) I used 10,000uF /50V Cap for the dump.
        4) The split commutator is a combination of one Positive(Battery) Slip ring and two Split rings Positive one to the SSG and the other to the Cap Positive. JB 1984 machine best describes it in his FEG book.
        Rgds,
        Faraday88.

Comment

1. I do not know anything about Ricks school boy motor..... What I do know is that if you are not filling a cap during the SSG run time, you are wasting all the energy the genny coils produce during that time, that could be dumped into the primary battery during the SSG off time...

2. Yes the commutator is going to isolate the SSG circuit from the cap dump, but this does not need a switch before the cap as it does not matter if the FWBR and genny coils are still connected to the cap/Primary battery during the dump in this case. In other cases it may matter.

3. good value....

4. Than post a pic of it , or redraw it for aymantamin's understanding

5. JB did not recommend doing this kind of Back Popping of the Primary battery. Please see Energy from the Vacuum, part 33 The Bedini SG Machine for his explanation.
          Last edited by RS_; 05-21-2019, 12:04 PM.

Comment

1. I do not know anything about Ricks school boy motor..... What I do know is that if you are not filling a cap during the SSG run time, you are wasting all the energy the genny coils produce during that time, that could be dumped into the primary battery during the SSG off time...

2. Yes the commutator is going to isolate the SSG circuit from the cap dump, but this does not need a switch before the cap as it does not matter if the FWBR and genny coils are still connected to the cap/Primary battery during the dump in this case. In other cases it may matter.

3. good value....

4. Than post a pic of it , or redraw it for aymantamin's understanding

5. JB did not recommend doing this kind of Back Popping of the Primary battery. Please see Energy from the Vacuum, part 33 The Bedini SG Machine for his explanation.
            RS,
            Thanks for that good deal of insight you gave us on the back popping of batteries.
            I feel as an alternative we can always increase the number of strands in the Genny coil say from 5- 7 to 10- 12 numbers or more (by experiment of course we may determine for the Capacitor value). this would Increase the genny coil Voltage to fill up the Cap quicker than before. this will do away with the Gearing down of the RPM of the Monopole rotor.
            In what case do you feel the Capacitor be completely isolated from the SSG during the dump if not in this case?
            I shall post a schematic of the split commutator fo raymantamin's understanding in my following next post.
            Thank you,
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.

Comment

In what case do you feel the Capacitor be completely isolated from the SSG during the dump if not in this case?

I dont understand this question....

The Commutator will isolate the SSG circuit from the Primary battery and the cap/FWBR/Genny coils during the cap dump....

I think you are asking something like if a extra switch between the FWBR/Genny coils and the cap during the dump is needed, and is needed when you are using something like Konehead's ring the ring circuit as shown in this Schematic that also back pop's the Primary Battery, but using a solid state MOSFET's commutator vs a mechanical split ring commutator. In your Schematic the extra switch is not needed...
              Attached Files
              Last edited by RS_; 05-22-2019, 12:05 PM.

Comment

The Commutator will isolate the SSG circuit from the Primary battery and the cap/FWBR/Genny coils during the cap dump....

I think you are asking something like if a extra switch between the FWBR/Genny coils and the cap during the dump is needed, and is needed when you are using something like Konehead's ring the ring circuit as shown in this Schematic that also back pop's the Primary Battery, but using a solid state MOSFET's commutator vs a mechanical split ring commutator. In your Schematic the extra switch is not needed...
                Thanks RS for clearing the doubt and sharing the Kone head Circuit. If you refer Aaron in his post in the thread 'John Bedini Magnetic Field' suggest that the Capacitor after being charged by the Genny coil, is 'completely isolated' meaning disconnecting at both the legs (Positive and Negative) following the dump in the primary.. My doubt was with this premise.
                Rgds,
                Faraday88.

Comment

Hi,
                  Here is a Photo and Schematic of my Split-Commutator.Click image for larger version

Name:	Split-Commutator Photo..jpg
Views:	1
Size:	717.9 KB
ID:	50186Click image for larger version

Name:	Split-Commutator Schematic..jpg
Views:	2
Size:	390.9 KB
ID:	50187
                  Rgds,
                  Faraday88.

Comment

Hi RS,

Here is attached Rick's School boy motor schematic. I guess he suggest Coil Shorting in his schematic as well. however he contemplates a non-multi-strand genny coil here. also he doesn't seems to be using a Monopole arrangement of the rotor magnets.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	School Boy SSG of Rick friedrich..jpg
Views:	2
Size:	184.9 KB
ID:	50188
                    Rgds,
                    Faraday88.

Comment

ah yea i remember that School boy sch now.... i was doing similar things during that time frame...

JB told me that when you back pop the primary battery that a ssg circuit or a JB/Cole circuit as i showed you in the Sch i posted, needs to be Fully disconnected from the primary battery during the Back Pop. So view the 2 solid state pulser circuits on the pos and neg rails between the primary battery and the Voltage Regulator speed control circuit feeding the JB/Cole driver circuit. This fully disconnects the VR circuit and JB/Cole circuit from the primary battery during the Back Pop, and the JB/C circuit continues to run from a big Cap during the back pop.... And the Konehead ring the ring circuit is isolated on the neg rail during the the cap dump back pop, and continues to create voltage filling up the Pre Cap during the back pop....

Edit:
                      A after thought: This process is called "Regaugeing" per Tom Bearden's Energy from the Vacuum book
                      Last edited by RS_; 05-25-2019, 09:44 AM.

Comment

ah yea i remember that School boy sch now.... i was doing similar things during that time frame...

JB told me that when you back pop the primary battery that a ssg circuit or a JB/Cole circuit as i showed you in the Sch i posted, needs to be Fully disconnected from the primary battery during the Back Pop. So view the 2 solid state pulser circuits on the pos and neg rails between the primary battery and the Voltage Regulator speed control circuit feeding the JB/Cole driver circuit. This fully disconnects the VR circuit and JB/Cole circuit from the primary battery during the Back Pop, and the JB/C circuit continues to run from a big Cap during the back pop.... And the Konehead ring the ring circuit is isolated on the neg rail during the the cap dump back pop, and continues to create voltage filling up the Pre Cap during the back pop....

Edit:
                        A after thought: This process is called "Regaugeing" per Tom Bearden's Energy from the Vacuum book
                        Hi RS,
                        Thanks a lot for your inputs on the 'Ringing the ring' concept. I think Mr. Aviso Ismael of the Philippines does the same thing in his claim of capturing the 'Ambient Energy'. he also seems to have gotten customized MOSFETS/IGBTs in the gate circuit to carry out this Gauge-regauge switching? your thoughts please...
                        Rgds,
                        Faraday88.

Comment

Yes Mr. Aviso Ismael does the Ring the Ring and Kone head follows him quite closely over on the EV Gray Forum.... I have not read that forum in quite a while, so I don't know anything more about his work.... Read the EV Gray Forum for current information.....

Comment

Working...
                          X