Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Charge 8*200ah AGM batteries

In what case do you feel the Capacitor be completely isolated from the SSG during the dump if not in this case?

I dont understand this question....

The Commutator will isolate the SSG circuit from the Primary battery and the cap/FWBR/Genny coils during the cap dump....

I think you are asking something like if a extra switch between the FWBR/Genny coils and the cap during the dump is needed, and is needed when you are using something like Konehead's ring the ring circuit as shown in this Schematic that also back pop's the Primary Battery, but using a solid state MOSFET's commutator vs a mechanical split ring commutator. In your Schematic the extra switch is not needed...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by RS_; 05-22-2019 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RS_ View Post
    In what case do you feel the Capacitor be completely isolated from the SSG during the dump if not in this case?

The Commutator will isolate the SSG circuit from the Primary battery and the cap/FWBR/Genny coils during the cap dump....

I think you are asking something like if a extra switch between the FWBR/Genny coils and the cap during the dump is needed, and is needed when you are using something like Konehead's ring the ring circuit as shown in this Schematic that also back pop's the Primary Battery, but using a solid state MOSFET's commutator vs a mechanical split ring commutator. In your Schematic the extra switch is not needed...
    Thanks RS for clearing the doubt and sharing the Kone head Circuit. If you refer Aaron in his post in the thread 'John Bedini Magnetic Field' suggest that the Capacitor after being charged by the Genny coil, is 'completely isolated' meaning disconnecting at both the legs (Positive and Negative) following the dump in the primary.. My doubt was with this premise.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Add a large Cap to the output of the FWBR. Make it a value that will fill up to 35V or so in between the Split commutator's switching..... Draw a Split Commutator. The Commutator needs to be geared down, so that the cap has time to fill up from more rotations of the rotor magnet passes on the Genny coil.
    Hi,
    Here is a Photo and Schematic of my Split-Commutator.Split-Commutator Photo..jpgSplit-Commutator Schematic..jpg
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.

Hi RS,

Here is attached Rick's School boy motor schematic. I guess he suggest Coil Shorting in his schematic as well. however he contemplates a non-multi-strand genny coil here. also he doesn't seems to be using a Monopole arrangement of the rotor magnets.
    School Boy SSG of Rick friedrich..jpg
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.

ah yea i remember that School boy sch now.... i was doing similar things during that time frame...

JB told me that when you back pop the primary battery that a ssg circuit or a JB/Cole circuit as i showed you in the Sch i posted, needs to be Fully disconnected from the primary battery during the Back Pop. So view the 2 solid state pulser circuits on the pos and neg rails between the primary battery and the Voltage Regulator speed control circuit feeding the JB/Cole driver circuit. This fully disconnects the VR circuit and JB/Cole circuit from the primary battery during the Back Pop, and the JB/C circuit continues to run from a big Cap during the back pop.... And the Konehead ring the ring circuit is isolated on the neg rail during the the cap dump back pop, and continues to create voltage filling up the Pre Cap during the back pop....

Edit:
    A after thought: This process is called "Regaugeing" per Tom Bearden's Energy from the Vacuum book
    Last edited by RS_; 05-25-2019 at 09:44 AM.

ah yea i remember that School boy sch now.... i was doing similar things during that time frame...

JB told me that when you back pop the primary battery that a ssg circuit or a JB/Cole circuit as i showed you in the Sch i posted, needs to be Fully disconnected from the primary battery during the Back Pop. So view the 2 solid state pulser circuits on the pos and neg rails between the primary battery and the Voltage Regulator speed control circuit feeding the JB/Cole driver circuit. This fully disconnects the VR circuit and JB/Cole circuit from the primary battery during the Back Pop, and the JB/C circuit continues to run from a big Cap during the back pop.... And the Konehead ring the ring circuit is isolated on the neg rail during the the cap dump back pop, and continues to create voltage filling up the Pre Cap during the back pop....

Edit:
    A after thought: This process is called "Regaugeing" per Tom Bearden's Energy from the Vacuum book
    Hi RS,
    Thanks a lot for your inputs on the 'Ringing the ring' concept. I think Mr. Aviso Ismael of the Philippines does the same thing in his claim of capturing the 'Ambient Energy'. he also seems to have gotten customized MOSFETS/IGBTs in the gate circuit to carry out this Gauge-regauge switching? your thoughts please...
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.

Yes Mr. Aviso Ismael does the Ring the Ring and Kone head follows him quite closely over on the EV Gray Forum.... I have not read that forum in quite a while, so I don't know anything more about his work.... Read the EV Gray Forum for current information.....