Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX


ONLY 150 118 99 71 63 12 SEATS AVAILABLE! - 2019 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Charge 8*200ah AGM batteries

  1. #11
    sorry because i am new in this forum
    what is to tweak the SSG
    do you have any topic for it?
    do you mean convert ac to dc to charge the battery with ac and dc in the same time?
    Last edited by aymantamim; 05-14-2019 at 12:06 PM.

  2. #12
    Senior Member Faraday88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Bangaluru, Karnataka, India
    Posts
    1,503
    Quote Originally Posted by aymantamim View Post
    sorry because i am new in this forum
    what is to tweak the SSG
    do you have any topic for it?
    do you mean convert ac to dc to charge the battery with ac and dc in the same time?
    Hi,
    Look SSG/SG is all about charging one battery for one. 1:1 what is profound about the method is that there is capacity gain in the secondary battery that you charge plus the primary gets conditioned to accept 'Positive form of the Radiant Pulse' .
    Ideally you get a COP=1.With the rotor mechanical Energy added you get another 23-24% to exceed an Overunity figure of COP>1.
    Tweekng is all about optimizing the design parameters such as wire size, number of wires,number of turns, core type:air/iron/ferrite , and then when using multi-strand you need to match the transistors for their Beta/Hfe ect. diodes need to be matched bias resistors need to be matched . so there is a lot in the making to achieve a well tweeked SSG/SG.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 05-14-2019 at 10:06 PM.
    ‘Mass is the Spatial density of Matter (Particle) and the Temporal Intensity of Space (Field)’.

  3. #13
    there is a video with good idea to use only 1 battery


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_VCf_ZeQoc

  4. #14
    Senior Member Faraday88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Bangaluru, Karnataka, India
    Posts
    1,503
    Quote Originally Posted by aymantamim View Post
    there is a video with good idea to use only 1 battery


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_VCf_ZeQoc
    Hi,
    Please do not go by this video, In a SSG you cannot back feed the primary from the SSG coil. this will drain the battery sooner than it would do others wise.
    To back feed you can have Genny coil (Take 7-9 strands of same wire and connects them in series,and then connect the final leads to a FWBR, you will have to pulse this output into the primary output of phase with that to the SSG coil.)
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    ‘Mass is the Spatial density of Matter (Particle) and the Temporal Intensity of Space (Field)’.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Faraday88 View Post
    Hi,
    Please do not go by this video, In a SSG you cannot back feed the primary from the SSG coil. this will drain the battery sooner than it would do others wise.
    To back feed you can have Genny coil (Take 7-9 strands of same wire and connects them in series,and then connect the final leads to a FWBR, you will have to pulse this output into the primary output of phase with that to the SSG coil.)
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    dear
    can you attach a diagram for this circuit
    thanks

  6. #16
    Senior Member Faraday88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Bangaluru, Karnataka, India
    Posts
    1,503
    Quote Originally Posted by aymantamim View Post
    dear
    can you attach a diagram for this circuit
    thanks
    Hi,
    Please find in the attached a schematic of the Front back fed using a Genny coil.
    Back feeding the front using Genny coil..jpg
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    ‘Mass is the Spatial density of Matter (Particle) and the Temporal Intensity of Space (Field)’.

  7. #17
    Add a large Cap to the output of the FWBR. Make it a value that will fill up to 35V or so in between the Split commutator's switching..... Draw a Split Commutator. The Commutator needs to be geared down, so that the cap has time to fill up from more rotations of the rotor magnet passes on the Genny coil.
    Last edited by RS_; 05-20-2019 at 10:28 AM.

  8. #18
    Senior Member Faraday88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Bangaluru, Karnataka, India
    Posts
    1,503
    Quote Originally Posted by RS_ View Post
    Add a large Cap to the output of the FWBR. Make it a value that will fill up to 35V or so in between the Split commutator's switching..... Draw a Split Commutator. The Commutator needs to be geared down, so that the cap has time to fill up from more rotations of the rotor magnet passes on the Genny coil.
    RS, Few doubts though..1) There are conditions where you need to have a cap at the FWBR and where you should not. the School boy motor of Rick friedrich did not have a cap.
    2) Should we not completely isolate the battery from the SSG circuit when the dump occurs in which case you would need a switch before the cap and one after it?
    3) I used 10,000uF /50V Cap for the dump.
    4) The split commutator is a combination of one Positive(Battery) Slip ring and two Split rings Positive one to the SSG and the other to the Cap Positive. JB 1984 machine best describes it in his FEG book.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    ‘Mass is the Spatial density of Matter (Particle) and the Temporal Intensity of Space (Field)’.

  9. #19
    1. I do not know anything about Ricks school boy motor..... What I do know is that if you are not filling a cap during the SSG run time, you are wasting all the energy the genny coils produce during that time, that could be dumped into the primary battery during the SSG off time...

    2. Yes the commutator is going to isolate the SSG circuit from the cap dump, but this does not need a switch before the cap as it does not matter if the FWBR and genny coils are still connected to the cap/Primary battery during the dump in this case. In other cases it may matter.

    3. good value....

    4. Than post a pic of it , or redraw it for aymantamin's understanding

    5. JB did not recommend doing this kind of Back Popping of the Primary battery. Please see Energy from the Vacuum, part 33 The Bedini SG Machine for his explanation.
    Last edited by RS_; 05-21-2019 at 12:04 PM.

  10. #20
    Senior Member Faraday88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Bangaluru, Karnataka, India
    Posts
    1,503
    Quote Originally Posted by RS_ View Post
    1. I do not know anything about Ricks school boy motor..... What I do know is that if you are not filling a cap during the SSG run time, you are wasting all the energy the genny coils produce during that time, that could be dumped into the primary battery during the SSG off time...

    2. Yes the commutator is going to isolate the SSG circuit from the cap dump, but this does not need a switch before the cap as it does not matter if the FWBR and genny coils are still connected to the cap/Primary battery during the dump in this case. In other cases it may matter.

    3. good value....

    4. Than post a pic of it , or redraw it for aymantamin's understanding

    5. JB did not recommend doing this kind of Back Popping of the Primary battery. Please see Energy from the Vacuum, part 33 The Bedini SG Machine for his explanation.
    RS,
    Thanks for that good deal of insight you gave us on the back popping of batteries.
    I feel as an alternative we can always increase the number of strands in the Genny coil say from 5- 7 to 10- 12 numbers or more (by experiment of course we may determine for the Capacitor value). this would Increase the genny coil Voltage to fill up the Cap quicker than before. this will do away with the Gearing down of the RPM of the Monopole rotor.
    In what case do you feel the Capacitor be completely isolated from the SSG during the dump if not in this case?
    I shall post a schematic of the split commutator fo raymantamin's understanding in my following next post.
    Thank you,
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    ‘Mass is the Spatial density of Matter (Particle) and the Temporal Intensity of Space (Field)’.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •