Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 pole monopole assembly

Hello everyone.
    I've bought a 10 pole monopole kit from r-charge, but I've bought it locally from a guy, who buy it few years ago from r-charge and didn't assemble it.
    Kit have no coils and manuals, so I'm asking for help assembling it.
    Atm I need to make coils, any recommendations and advice will be helpful, also I can't find any schematics, only in videos on youtube, but they are not so clear to read.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_2019-03-18_21-43-28.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	51474

Originally posted by ama31337 View Post
    Hello everyone.
    I've bought a 10 pole monopole kit from r-charge, but I've bought it locally from a guy, who buy it few years ago from r-charge and didn't assemble it.
    Kit have no coils and manuals, so I'm asking for help assembling it.
    Atm I need to make coils, any recommendations and advice will be helpful, also I can't find any schematics, only in videos on youtube, but they are not so clear to read.
    Rick Friedrick owns r-charge and has been leaving customers hanging for years.

Teslagenx has some coils but probably not specific to your rotor's setup.

http://bedinisg.com has a trilogy of books that walks you through the circuits, how they work, how to make them etc. You'll need to figure out how large of coil bobbins you can use based on whatever holes are there to mount them.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

The spools size are 3 1/4" H by 3.5" top and bottom, 3/4 bore.
      I want to understand the important points when winding, from what to make a start.
      In John's videos he use twisted coils, Rick sell on his website parallel coils.
      Also there are options of 23awg and 18awg wire, which is better? Does wire need to be a specified lenght/resistance or the main parameter is the number of turns.
      I've read beginners guide, but it's not give me answers to build a generator in my case.

Comment

I want to understand the important points when winding, from what to make a start.
        Also there are options of 23awg and 18awg wire, which is better? Does wire need to be a specified lenght/resistance or the main parameter is the number of turns.
        I've read beginners guide, but it's not give me answers to build a generator in my case.
        Hi,
        There is some clue in why this is different. look up at how Rick carried out the switching and how it is different from the John Bedini method. what does twisting do to the coils in the way the Magnetic Field response to the switching. as a hint did you notice the Genny coils were same as the non-twisted parallel coils.
        Rgds,
        Faraday88.
        'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
          Rick Friedrick owns r-charge and has been leaving customers hanging for years.

Teslagenx has some coils but probably not specific to your rotor's setup.

http://bedinisg.com has a trilogy of books that walks you through the circuits, how they work, how to make them etc. You'll need to figure out how large of coil bobbins you can use based on whatever holes are there to mount them.
          Aaron ,
          Just my few observations.... Rick also uses Neo-magnets in these holes, and his switching are hall -switch based or reed switch based.
          Rgds,
          Faraday88.

Comment

If you want coils to run the 10 coiler SG, the answers are in the Beginner's book. A typical SG coil for that can be 8-9 wires that are 120 feet long and 18 awg - all twisted and wound on a bobbin. 1 wire is a trigger and the rest are power windings that each have their own transistor circuit.

If you want information on generator methods, it is in the Advanced book. Alternatively, pay attention to Turion (Dave's) posts in this thread: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ng-system.html - particularly in the last 1-2 months. He gives away his low drag method, which is related to what is in the Advanced book.

It is best to ignore what Rick F. does because he hasn't the slightest clue about what he is doing. Also, if you want efficiency, only use ceramic magnets. Everything Rick knows about this he took from John Bedini and then degenerated it all so it is no longer correct. The SG book trilogy gives you the correct information, which comes straight from John Bedini's work.

You can however use neo magnets for the generator section but again, study Turion's posts.
            Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
              Rick also uses Neo-magnets in these holes, and his switching are hall -switch based or reed switch based..
              You are correct, there are neo magnets in this kit as well as hall sensor with additional small circuit.
              Also magnets are from both sides from coils, faced north poles to the coils.

Comment

Hi ama,

This is the original 10 coiler in action.
                1st step throw in bin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Xz6GoQzYi4
                Cant spend it when your dead.

Comment

Deuis, this is your setup ? Does it done it's job (OU effect with switching batteries and have extra load)
                  Did you use neo magnets, because I've a manual from this energizer, and it use neo magnets as well.
                  I've read all 3 SG books and John everywhere recommend to use ceramic magnets.
                  And I didn't get you in "1st step throw in bin." - what do you mean ? English is not my primary language, so I may not understand some moments

Also almost all of John’s models have a different arrangement of coils - like that of a classical SG, while Rick has another, is it as important as coils are located relative to the wheel and magnet?
                  There is no desire to assemble a deliberately inoperative model, so I'm thinking how to arrange the coils best way, can I use this device, which I purchased, or should I think about a different arrangement of the coils and made another mount.

And in some schematics John write grounding, in others don't. Does grounding important part of the system ?
                  Last edited by ama31337; 03-25-2019, 09:40 AM.

Comment

The guy who designed and built it said not to use Neo's.
                    No, this 10 coiler did not operate OU.

The good news is that you may be able to use the rotor and frame still.
                    Find some ceramics to fit and you should be ok.
                    Copy the SG books as best you can and you will get some results, then keep improving them piece by piece.

Deuis, this is your setup ? Does it done it's job (OU effect with switching batteries and have extra load)
                    Did you use neo magnets, because I've a manual from this energizer, and it use neo magnets as well.
                    I've read all 3 SG books and John everywhere recommend to use ceramic magnets.
                    And I didn't get you in "1st step throw in bin." - what do you mean ? English is not my primary language, so I may not understand some moments

Also almost all of John’s models have a different arrangement of coils - like that of a classical SG, while Rick has another, is it as important as coils are located relative to the wheel and magnet?
                    There is no desire to assemble a deliberately inoperative model, so I'm thinking how to arrange the coils best way, can I use this device, which I purchased, or should I think about a different arrangement of the coils and made another mount.

And in some schematics John write grounding, in others don't. Does grounding important part of the system ?
                    Cant spend it when your dead.

Comment

You are correct, there are neo magnets in this kit as well as hall sensor with additional small circuit.
                      Also magnets are from both sides from coils, faced north poles to the coils.
                      Neos have their place else where in the Monopole motor..think think... it takes thinking nothing else.
                      Rgds,
                      Faraday88.

Comment

Working...
                      X