Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

ONLY 150 118 99 71 63 SEATS AVAILABLE! - 2019 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Currently working on Bedini Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley Malone View Post
    Let's start from step 1. Run battery disconnected and charge battery disconneced.....wheel stationary.

When you connect power to the "run" battery nothing should happen. If the neons light up at this point then the trigger is backwards. If nothing happens then it is as it should be.

Once you have done that....if you spin the wheel you should see the neons light up when the magnet is passing the coils. "THIS CAN BURN OUT THE TRANSISTORS" IF DONE FOR LONG.

If that happens but the machine does not continue then I would recommend testing the coil strands for each resistance to make sure they are the same. And maybe run the machine with one strand at a time untill you understand the operation.

If you get to the point where the wheel is spinning under power then attach a charge battery. The charge battery absorbs the power that was lighting the neons. So when it is connected the neons should go out and the battery should begin to charge.
    Hi Bradly,
    What do you mean 'Trigger is backward' Forced oscillation mode you cannot run a rotored SG
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    ‘Mass is the Spatial density of Matter (Particle) and the Temporal Intensity of Space (Field)’.

Faraday, I meant the non rotored version. If you take the coid from a machine with a rotor, stop the rotor and change the trigger wiring then the machine would oscillate without the magnets. But doesn't drive the wheel.

In the video that bedinistarter posted it appears the neons light from the contact of the + power lead to the battery....unless the wheel was already spinning out of sight there would be nothing to trigger the neons to light at all at that moment unless the trigger was wired incorrectly for this setup and accidentally set up for forced oscillation mode.

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradley Malone View Post
    Faraday, I meant the non rotored version. If you take the coid from a machine with a rotor, stop the rotor and change the trigger wiring then the machine would oscillate without the magnets. But doesn't drive the wheel.

In the video that bedinistarter posted it appears the neons light from the contact of the + power lead to the battery....unless the wheel was already spinning out of sight there would be nothing to trigger the neons to light at all at that moment unless the trigger was wired incorrectly for this setup and accidentally set up for forced oscillation mode.
    Faraday, there are TWO basic oscillation methods for the SG circuit.

The first is self oscillation - the circuit is 100% identical to the SG circuit but you crank up the base resistance to get it to oscillate - that is SELF OSCILLATION.

The second is forced oscillation - The trigger wire is connected to the + of the battery so the circuit is changed just a bit - that is FORCED OSCILLATION.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    Faraday, there are TWO basic oscillation methods for the SG circuit.

The first is self oscillation - the circuit is 100% identical to the SG circuit but you crank up the base resistance to get it to oscillate - that is SELF OSCILLATION.

The second is forced oscillation - The trigger wire is connected to the + of the battery so the circuit is changed just a bit - that is FORCED OSCILLATION.
    Aaron,
    Thanks for chiming in. Yes I Fully agreed and i'm aware of this difference but with the premise of the what Bedinstarter stated the neo would not glow if the charge battery remains connected to the out put form the SG circuit in either conditions of the trigger. I have seen the neos glow whilst the out connected to the charge batteries only on the 30-coiler I'm not sure under what condition that happens. I'm baffled.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 04-03-2019 at 09:14 PM.
    ‘Mass is the Spatial density of Matter (Particle) and the Temporal Intensity of Space (Field)’.

So, I started with the two coil instead of starting with the 8 coil. I still have a few basic questions.
    1. What type of battery can I charge? I currently discharged a battery to 11.6V, is that enough to be charged by the bedini system?
    2. The power battery I used is 12 V 5Ah, is that enough?
    3. For the core, instead of 1/16, I used 1/8 lincoln r60 rods. Is that okay?
    4. The wheel, I used a wheel that can attract magnets, will that interrupt the system?
    5. The wheel I used is 20 inch bicycle wheel with 12 magnets, will that be enough? if not how many should I have?