Lakhovsky MWO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakhovsky MWO

I have recently become interested in the work of Lakhovsky, and found this page where they appear to have done some tests on plants and such. I think plants are a great place to start, being a lover of bonsai I can only imagine the potential in this artform, let alone for use on crops and such. Of course, if one makes progress there then the healing of the body would be the next logical step.

MultiWaveResearch

Lots of info to start with there, however, as with all occult sciences its hard to know what is good info and what is crap.

I remember John Bedini talking about an earth ground or earth battery along time ago, where the weeds around the earth connection flourished. I also remember reading a pdf Dr Lindemann wrote sometime ago detailing a MWO he built and tested, circuit schematic included. From memory it was based on an ignition coil and some simple components.

John, or any other knowledgeable people, can you offer any guidance for those of us who may be interested in this lost science? Some simple circuits or coils we could experiment with on plant life? I have an avocado tree here I have grown from seed that is just begging for some electrotherapy (is that even the right word?)

Hoping others will have some valuable input.

Regards
    Last edited by Ren; 07-31-2012, 10:50 PM.

Hi Ren,

I've used the Sonic Bloom product combination for about 25 years. At that initial time, I flew out to Minnesota to meet with the creator, Dan Carlson, who has since passed. He had the world's record for the longest indoor plant using his product. This product uses two components; a foliar spray comprised of seaweed extracts, williard water, and gibberellic acid, and a sonic pulse unit which is to be used in the early morning hours as the dew sets. For me, here in Pennsylvania, this combination works on a wide variety of plant, shrubs, and trees - even evergreens. The sound unit makes a kind of fweeping sound which causes the pores of the leaves to open and thus more easily pull in the nutrients. This isn't a Lakhovsky multi wave oscillator, but it's certainly a step in that direction.

Cheers,

Karl

Comment

I sent this link to Ren when I wasn't able to log in, so here it is in case anyone else is interested. "The Lakhovsky Multiple Wave Oscillator Handbook":

Mind Body Research - The Lakhovsky Multiple Wave Oscillator Handbook | Borderland Sciences Research Catalog (Powered by CubeCart)

Comment

Check this out with respect to the SSG and plant growth:
        Bedini SSG Health Testimony from November 2010 Renaissance Convention

Comment

Originally posted by Ren View Post
          I have recently become interested in the work of Lakhovsky, and found this page where they appear to have done some tests on plants and such. I think plants are a great place to start, being a lover of bonsai I can only imagine the potential in this artform, let alone for use on crops and such. Of course, if one makes progress there then the healing of the body would be the next logical step.

MultiWaveResearch

Lots of info to start with there, however, as with all occult sciences its hard to know what is good info and what is crap.

I remember John Bedini talking about an earth ground or earth battery along time ago, where the weeds around the earth connection flourished. I also remember reading a pdf Dr Lindemann wrote sometime ago detailing a MWO he built and tested, circuit schematic included. From memory it was based on an ignition coil and some simple components.

John, or any other knowledgeable people, can you offer any guidance for those of us who may be interested in this lost science? Some simple circuits or coils we could experiment with on plant life? I have an avocado tree here I have grown from seed that is just begging for some electrotherapy (is that even the right word?)

Hoping others will have some valuable input.

Regards
          Hi Ren,

I wasn't aware of your post by the time of starting MWO thread in Electronic Healing Technologies subforum.
          Currently I have this device running with very encouraging results regarding human body. I just started another experiment with plants - peas. There are three groups of samples (6 in each group) which were planted today. One outside into the soil and two in test containers, separated from ground. One of the test batches will be treated with MWO in short 10min session every day.
          My previous experiment involved Lakhovsky coil, which was 6mm copper tubing formed into 250mm dia ring with 40mm overlap on the opening. Opening was facing North with a rise of 35deg over the horizon. Resonant frequency is about 150MHz. Setup was placed around the stem of young tomato plant having just 4 leaves. This was back in late March. Since spring plant was moved outside and it measures about 5m (15 feet) in length. It is blooming and has small tomatoes on it. This is Cherry type, producing clusters of grape size fruits and not exceeding 3-4 feet in height. Too bad I only have one sample but it started to grow from seed which was in the soil from last year gardening. Once I recognized the tomato plant I decided to try the experiment.

Regards
          Vtech

Comment

I took couple pics of my tomato plant. I'm also "priming" few Gladiolus bulbs before planting in a soil.
            Same treatment goes for sunflower seeds and sweet peas. I'll make couple tuned ring antennas, possibly tomorrow and put around couple fruit trees which were discarded by local nursery and declared "clinically dead". I treated both with MWO and just planted now. I'm very anxious to see if they were indeed dead. According to my wife there is still some life in them.
            Time shall tell.

Vtech

Click image for larger version

Name:	MWO dead tree.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	45690Click image for larger version

Name:	MWO priming Sunflower seeds.jpg
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	45691Click image for larger version

Name:	MWO Tomato Plant1.jpg
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	45692Click image for larger version

Name:	MWO Tomato Plant2.jpg
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	45693Click image for larger version

Name:	MWO tomato plant3.jpg
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	45694

Comment

I forgot to add this link which has some interesting theory and research links - Detecting Biodynamic Signals, I | Journal of Borderland Research

and another excellent thread -thanks to MonsieurM - http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...collector.html

Vtech
              Last edited by blackchisel97; 07-04-2013, 06:19 PM.

Comment

More interesting reading from Robert A. Nelson - Electro-Culture: Stimulation of plant growth with electricity, magnetism, sound, &c

Vtech

Comment

One of my new coils based on Lakhovsky research. Copper tubing 6mm OD formed into circular shape 30cm Dia. Total length 94.2mm and 40mm overlap at the ends. Resonant frequency is about 150MHz. It will be placed at the base of a fruit tree, with opening facing North and inclined 25deg over the horizon.

Vtech

Name:	Lakhovsky Coil.jpg
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	45705
                  Update: coil placed today. Tricky experiment since both trees were in rather poor shape when I got them but should find out soon if they were dead or not.

Name:	Lakhovsky Coil planted 070613.jpg
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	45706
                  Last edited by blackchisel97; 07-06-2013, 06:04 AM.

Comment

More on PEMF growth enhancement -
                    http://informahealthcare.com/doi/abs...78.2011.624660
                    This is an independent research on effects of PEMF and some explanation by Dr Murzeau on Lakhovsky MWO medical effects - www.priore-cancer.com - medical association for research and information about about cancers and degenerative deseases

Vtech

Comment

All Gladiolus bulbs are turning into plants and one of "dead" trees starts showing signs of life. It happened in two weeks since the experiment was initiated. Hopefully, the second tree will awake as well -

Name:	Tree.jpg
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	45755Click image for larger version

Name:	Gladiolus.jpg
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	45756

Vtech

Comment

Working...