• Please what do you think about this document from John Bedini

Has anyone used this document? Called ...Building and Testing the
    John Bedini Monopole
    Mechanical Oscillator
    Energizer with Simplified
    Schoolgirl Circuit (SSG).

I built this one at home .

www.rodscontracts.ws/images/projects/PulsedMotor/SSGMonopoleExperiment.pdf
    Last edited by mrbeale; 12-13-2012, 06:38 AM.

Originally posted by mrbeale View Post
    Has anyone used this document? Called ...Building and Testing the
    John Bedini Monopole
    Mechanical Oscillator
    Energizer with Simplified
    Schoolgirl Circuit (SSG).

I built this one at home .

www.rodscontracts.ws/images/projects/PulsedMotor/SSGMonopoleExperiment.pdf
    mrbeale, I wrote that document with the help of the other moderators on the old Yahoo groups. It was put together with some information that existed at the time as well as some extra information based on our experience at the time. It is correct for the most part and if you follow the instructions you will get a working SSG.

The tuning and load testing instructions part of the document are the same as I use today and are still relevant.

John K.

Comment

Yeah thanks to this document I have a working SSG thanks John(s) , atm still driving me crazy trying to get these 7.2 AH to charge in a reasonable time! Im playing with coil sizes now, I halved the current one from which had at least 100m each of .8 and .56 and still got same results, takes at least 3 days to reach 14-15v. Now im trying .4 and .5 wires with 50m of each. Plus that 50m wind was a bit rough with these new wires I plan on walking out and measuring then winding nicely.

I found a guy that supplies wire in Eltham(you're from Melbourne I see John K). Hard to find otherwise!

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbeale View Post
        Yeah thanks to this document I have a working SSG thanks John(s) , atm still driving me crazy trying to get these 7.2 AH to charge in a reasonable time! Im playing with coil sizes now, I halved the current one from which had at least 100m each of .8 and .56 and still got same results, takes at least 3 days to reach 14-15v. Now im trying .4 and .5 wires with 50m of each. Plus that 50m wind was a bit rough with these new wires I plan on walking out and measuring then winding nicely.

I found a guy that supplies wire in Eltham(you're from Melbourne I see John K). Hard to find otherwise!

Cheers.
        I use a company called Electrowind in Dandenong. Good price and service.

You want 130 feet (130 feet = 39.62400 metres), no more no less. .8 and .56 should work fine.

John K.

Comment

Working...
        X