X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frederic Goyard View Post
    Good job woody,
    Do you have any report about your COP?
    I can't found easily magnets SmCo here in france for replace my neos magnets in my 6 pôle rotor. The link you give us don't ship in france. I have a proposition of an enterprise to build them but the price is very expensive (special build: 130€/170Usd for 20 magnets), so I'm still stopped to progress.
    To all: If some one have an other link to buy it or an other idea, I'll follow the way.

Fred

Salut Fred,

j'ai trouvé cette boutique en angleterre:
    12 mm x 5 mm samarium cobalt block

le diamêtre est légerement plus gros que l'original, mais ça devrait être possible d'adapter ces aimants sur le 3pm kit (je sais pas, j'ai pas ce kit 3 pôles...mais j'ai commandé ces aimants et ils fonctionnent, ils sont suffisament puissant pour enclencher le "trigger", la base du transistor, avec ma bobine achetée à r-charge, 3 enroulements 450 tours en awg 23 , faite pour le solid state ou autre...)

Sam

Comment

Merci/thank's Sam
      Fred G.

Comment

This is the new SG Energizer Chuck and I will be assembling it in a YouTube video and winding the coils to show you how. All this is discussed at the Energy Science Forum at: http://www.energyscienceforum.com/forum.php
        John Bedini

I just thought I might mention that we will be using the Alum batteries to do this machine; the reason is the charging curves and the fast charging. For those asking why it is all in the Crystal Battery section.
        Last edited by John_Bedini; 09-14-2012, 11:25 AM. Reason: Adding Info
        John Bedini
        My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

Comment

Looks great! Any idea yet on how much this kit will cost?

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
          This is the new SG Energizer Chuck and I will be assembling it in a YouTube video and winding the coils to show you how. All this is discussed at the Energy Science Forum at: http://www.energyscienceforum.com/forum.php
          John Bedini

I just thought I might mention that we will be using the Alum batteries to do this machine; the reason is the charging curves and the fast charging. For those asking why it is all in the Crystal Battery section.

Comment

Branch,
            I’m waiting to be contacted on that I will post another video of what it looks like put together.
            John Bedini
            My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

Comment

Tom C,

Would you mind sharing a little more about your "best" vanilla SSG? What gauges and length wire is your coil, what is the air gap between the magnets and your coil core, and how many pulses per magnet were you getting at only 70ma draw?

Once I got a small enough charge battery (5AH SLA), I was able to get battery COP's of 1.10 to 1.19, but the best system COP i ever got was .32 all at around 140ma draw with two pulses per magnet and 1/8" gap. I was using a 13AH run battery to charge the 5AH SLA and using a West Mountain Radio CBA for the test loads.

I have now replaced the coil with a 5-filar, awg#18 x 155' coil and the circuit with 4 matched circuits summed together. I'm still trying to get the tuning worked out on this one. It is giving me 20 to 30 volt spikes in any battery I charge with it, but the charging current is also pretty high. The charge current runs around 40% to 50% of the run current which heats up a 1 ohm resistor and will dimmly light a 35watt headlamp. It, too, seems to charge best at two pulses per magnet. At one pulse per magnet it exceeds the C20 rate of the 13AH run battery.

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
              Woody,

you make a good point , if you cant charge 1 for 1 with the vanilla SG there is a problem with your build. it is there to figure out for everyone. getting that problem licked is the key to everything we do here. 1 to 1 becomes 4 to 1 very easily. my best bifilar SG only pulled 70 milliamps. (26 inch wheel 20 magnets) can charge 1.5 to 2 batteries for one primary battery. a couple of times it was even better
              Tom C

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Hammond View Post
                Tom C,

Would you mind sharing a little more about your "best" vanilla SSG? What gauges and length wire is your coil, what is the air gap between the magnets and your coil core, and how many pulses per magnet were you getting at only 70ma draw?

Once I got a small enough charge battery (5AH SLA), I was able to get battery COP's of 1.10 to 1.19, but the best system COP i ever got was .32 all at around 140ma draw with two pulses per magnet and 1/8" gap. I was using a 13AH run battery to charge the 5AH SLA and using a West Mountain Radio CBA for the test loads.

I have now replaced the coil with a 5-filar, awg#18 x 155' coil and the circuit with 4 matched circuits summed together. I'm still trying to get the tuning worked out on this one. It is giving me 20 to 30 volt spikes in any battery I charge with it, but the charging current is also pretty high. The charge current runs around 40% to 50% of the run current which heats up a 1 ohm resistor and will dimmly light a 35watt headlamp. It, too, seems to charge best at two pulses per magnet. At one pulse per magnet it exceeds the C20 rate of the 13AH run battery.
                19 awg power, 21 awg trigger. was all I could get from ots wire at that time that wasnt a 10 lb spool. magnets NOT scalar north. I counted turns 850 turns. have not figured inductance from that yet. pittsfield spool 3/4 inch core, rg 45 welding rod, set with epoxy. I set my coil gap like this. 1 put a magnet on the core, put a steel washer on the other side, slowly pulled the magnet away. when the washer drops off, that is too far, you want the core to just saturate all the way thru. dont remember how close it was, seems like 1/4 inch was about right. 2 pulses per magnet, at 70 MA draw. 8:30 freewheel time. 7 AH werker gel cells. primary charged on a regular 6 amp car charger. cycled on a CBAII battery analyser. 16 hrs to charge fully, 12.4 volts to 14.5. primary started at 12.8 I hav eto go back and look at my test data... been a long time. the coil is gone and the bike wheel is back on my mountain bike, it was the only wheel I had and it was winter

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

I set my coil gap like this. 1 put a magnet on the core, put a steel washer on the other side, slowly pulled the magnet away. when the washer drops off, that is too far, you want the core to just saturate all the way thru. dont remember how close it was, seems like 1/4 inch was about right.
                  Nice procedure. Makes sense. Thanks

Comment

19 awg power, 21 awg trigger. was all I could get from ots wire at that time that wasnt a 10 lb spool. magnets NOT scalar north. I counted turns 850 turns. have not figured inductance from that yet. pittsfield spool 3/4 inch core, rg 45 welding rod, set with epoxy. I set my coil gap like this. 1 put a magnet on the core, put a steel washer on the other side, slowly pulled the magnet away. when the washer drops off, that is too far, you want the core to just saturate all the way thru. dont remember how close it was, seems like 1/4 inch was about right. 2 pulses per magnet, at 70 MA draw. 8:30 freewheel time. 7 AH werker gel cells. primary charged on a regular 6 amp car charger. cycled on a CBAII battery analyser. 16 hrs to charge fully, 12.4 volts to 14.5. primary started at 12.8 I hav eto go back and look at my test data... been a long time. the coil is gone and the bike wheel is back on my mountain bike, it was the only wheel I had and it was winter

Tom C
                    Hi Tom,

Thanks for the response.

Comment

Hi guys,

Here's a little update on my 3pm. As said earlier in this thread I also wnated to take out the neo's and swap them for SMCo's. Two weeks ago I did that when I finally had the time. I just put the rotor in boiling water to get hot, then a thick towel to hold the hot rotor and a hammer to softly tap on the magnets, they will come out pretty easily

With the new magnets fitted and reinstalled I did some tests. Wasn't all that enthusiastic so decided to do more research as it still seemed to oversaturate. Did various tests with retracting the core material and finally came out to fitting all three coils with a 1,5mm m6 stainless steel ring to take the coils 1,5mm further away from the rotor. Still running with standard coils but have got good acceleration AND much higher rotation speed. If you have swapped the neo's with smco's you should try this. the cores are flush with the spools. Tuning is easy and rotor is very responsive to the pot.
                      Running all at 12V and around 5800rpm with 175ma going in. I get 60ma out and charging is OK. COP was around 1.

Being not that happy with it and looking for higher COP, I got myself a new 5ah flooded Exide. First formed it with a 1A charge then 0,5A and get up to 16.2V. Then strong short discharge and charge again. After that the battery is well formed. First two runs with this battery where already better and above 1, this is with a new unconditioned battery!

Now two days ago I changed the bridging wire coming from charging negative to prim. positive and moved it to prim. negative. This doesn't work in all cases but if you stay less than 0.6V above the charging battery it runs well. OK, it runs MUCH slower, 192hz now and tuning is more difficult to the ear but the charging is MUCH better. Have it running now at 200ma in and get 120ma out to charge. with the batteries in series I get 60-70ma out with same input. Could this be explained solely by the batteries being in parallel now? It could be that the output spike has 12V more potential now for the charge side.

Last cycle was already battery COP 1.5 so this looks really promising. Finally the 3PM starts to show interesting results! Oh, I rebuild the circuits with matched components as well.

Comment

I found some ceramic magnets that fit the 3 Pole Monopole

Originally posted by Floris View Post
                        Hi guys,

Here's a little update on my 3pm. As said earlier in this thread I also wnated to take out the neo's and swap them for SMCo's. Two weeks ago I did that when I finally had the time. I just put the rotor in boiling water to get hot, then a thick towel to hold the hot rotor and a hammer to softly tap on the magnets, they will come out pretty easily

With the new magnets fitted and reinstalled I did some tests. Wasn't all that enthusiastic so decided to do more research as it still seemed to oversaturate. Did various tests with retracting the core material and finally came out to fitting all three coils with a 1,5mm m6 stainless steel ring to take the coils 1,5mm further away from the rotor. Still running with standard coils but have got good acceleration AND much higher rotation speed. If you have swapped the neo's with smco's you should try this. the cores are flush with the spools. Tuning is easy and rotor is very responsive to the pot.
                        Running all at 12V and around 5800rpm with 175ma going in. I get 60ma out and charging is OK. COP was around 1.

Being not that happy with it and looking for higher COP, I got myself a new 5ah flooded Exide. First formed it with a 1A charge then 0,5A and get up to 16.2V. Then strong short discharge and charge again. After that the battery is well formed. First two runs with this battery where already better and above 1, this is with a new unconditioned battery!

Now two days ago I changed the bridging wire coming from charging negative to prim. positive and moved it to prim. negative. This doesn't work in all cases but if you stay less than 0.6V above the charging battery it runs well. OK, it runs MUCH slower, 192hz now and tuning is more difficult to the ear but the charging is MUCH better. Have it running now at 200ma in and get 120ma out to charge. with the batteries in series I get 60-70ma out with same input. Could this be explained solely by the batteries being in parallel now? It could be that the output spike has 12V more potential now for the charge side.

Last cycle was already battery COP 1.5 so this looks really promising. Finally the 3PM starts to show interesting results! Oh, I rebuild the circuits with matched components as well.
                        Hi All,

I happened to be on Amazon today and the have the ceramic disc magnets that measure 3/8" diameter X 3/16" thick. They come 15 magnets to a package:

Amazon.com: Craft and Hobby Ceramic Disk Disc Magnets 3/8 Inch Diameter (15): Home & Kitchen

Best regards to all,

Luther

Comment

Originally posted by LutherG View Post
                          Hi All,

I happened to be on Amazon today and the have the ceramic disc magnets that measure 3/8" diameter X 3/16" thick. They come 15 magnets to a package:

Amazon.com: Craft and Hobby Ceramic Disk Disc Magnets 3/8 Inch Diameter (15): Home & Kitchen

Best regards to all,

Luther
                          Ok - regarding these magnets - I got mine yesterday and they are NOT the size they claim in the advertisement so DO NOT ORDER THESE. Sorry about that! If I find any more I'll order them first and verify what they are before posting anything about them...

My apologies..>

Best regards to all,

Luther

Comment

"output is much different then most have seen"

Hi John or Aaron or Peter or Tom :-)
                            I'm on the conference call right now Peter and Aaron have been so kind and giving to put together.
                            I have a question and have no time left to ask it, I have an appt to get to...
                            What is the progress on this?
                            I was hoping the advanced book might get into this.
                            Thanks,
                            Patrick A.

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                            To All,
                            Ok, if you follow along with me, I'm going to make a bike wheel super pole energizer using one of the methods using what I call a Radiant current, I'm gathering the parts to show you how this is done. The energizer has not been shown before. The output is much different then most have seen. Tom Bearden has demonstrated this unit in the old TUV film, when he was in good health and could travel. The unit requires a brush contactor of which I will show how to make it. This unit requires allot of machine work. I know that some of you can't do this but I hope to have the parts Manufactured at a reasonable price. The Radiant current works much different then the Radiant spike, it is what Edward Leedskalnin used in his holder, this is known as different names, Magnetic current, Etheric Force and so on . I'm hoping I have some time off to get this done and document it all on this group.

I don't really believe in separating people in this exercise as I think everybody with a little experience can build these units. I want everybody to remember that I have only charged batteries with the Energizers in the past and other things may be possible.
                            John B

Comment

I will ask him tomorrow.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

I played around with several different magnets on this 3PM kit.
                                these are the ones that I found worked the best:

Click image for larger version

Name:	3PM-magnets.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	46952

leave the neos in there. I purchased these from my local hardware store - 1/4" x 1/4" x 7/8"
                                7/8" is the same width of the wheel.

These work nicely in the same acrylic frame with the Bedini logo however, you will want to ditch the wire if you want to build a better charger. Which means you will want to wind bigger coils, so you will want to perhaps drill some new holes so the frame can accommodate the new coils. Also, put some spacers on the coils to move them away from the center of the wheel.

The coils in the picture are the originals they work better with the new magnets however not as good as thicker wire. For me it was just easier to build another frame from wood, I could have extended the white stand higher to hold a 3rd coil however this is just a prototype. wood is cheep, quick and easy to work with.
                                KR - Patrick A.

Comment

Working...
                                X