Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monopole Help

To All,
    Here, let me start this way, First of all the kits Rick has manufactured are just variations of my work (Changed), I do not know why things were changed but they were. I have never recommended any magnets except what I used in my models. In the past Rick and I have had many dis-agreements over what would work and what would not work. And now your experiencing It. I'm just going by what my lab models are, and believe me Rick has had plenty of time to study the machines and ask questions, but he did not, so here we are 30 years later. And I just got tired of talking to people that agree and then do what they want, thinking they know better. As I said when someone is given an opertunity to study differnt machines in the lab and copy everything, they should and that is all i'm going to say about it.

Ren is right it is not as easy as it looks and most people do not have the time that I had to work everything out. The Monopole energizer can be made four different ways. One, just a monopole no recovery, Two, Capacitive dis-charge, three, Diodes to the recovery battery, fourth that I have never discussed but I must show it in a video which I'm going to do as soon as I can get things finished at work. Aaron and I have worked real hard to give you a place on this new board so we can sort out all the problems with the Monopoles first, then we will move on to the other energizers. The people who have made them work never return to help the others.
    Start with the basic circuit, one coil and one recovery battery do not exceed 120Ma of current (Primary) as the current is not important with the monopole, just the spike. The poles around the wheel should be kept to a minimum in the beginning until you gain an understanding of what is charging the recovery battery, as it is not current. When you change the form of energy you now have different perimeters to deal with and it may not be in the text. You must put your thinking cap on with this type of energy as it is not the same in how it works with things.
    John Bedini
    John Bedini
    My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

Comment

Thanks John...I have seen that happen so many times in other studies where individuals learn and leave, but do not stick around to help others. This info needs to be spread to as many people as possible.

Anyway, looking forward to your monopole developments. Thanks!

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
      To All,
      Here, let me start this way, First of all the kits Rick has manufactured are just variations of my work (Changed), I do not know why things were changed but they were. I have never recommended any magnets except what I used in my models. In the past Rick and I have had many dis-agreements over what would work and what would not work. And now your experiencing It. I'm just going by what my lab models are, and believe me Rick has had plenty of time to study the machines and ask questions, but he did not, so here we are 30 years later. And I just got tired of talking to people that agree and then do what they want, thinking they know better. As I said when someone is given an opertunity to study differnt machines in the lab and copy everything, they should and that is all i'm going to say about it.

Ren is right it is not as easy as it looks and most people do not have the time that I had to work everything out. The Monopole energizer can be made four different ways. One, just a monopole no recovery, Two, Capacitive dis-charge, three, Diodes to the recovery batter
      y, fourth that I have never discussed but I must show it in a video which I'm going to do as soon as I can get things finished at work. Aaron and I have worked real hard to give you a place on this new board so we can sort out all the problems with the Monopoles first, then we will move on to the other energizers. The people who have made them work never return to help the others.
      Start with the basic circuit, one coil and one recovery battery do not exceed 120Ma of current (Primary) as the current is not important with the monopole, just the spike. The poles around the wheel should be kept to a minimum in the beginning until you gain an understanding of what is charging the recovery battery, as it is not current. When you change the form of energy you now have different perimeters to deal with and it may not be in the text. You must put your thinking cap on with this type of energy as it is not the same in how it works with things.
      John Bedini

Comment

Thanks Woody! I ordered the magnets you posted and the aluminum rotor last week. Looking forward to swapping them in. I will probably wait on the official word from JB on these kit mods before I make any other changes. But it will be nice in the meantime to do some runs with better charging!

Originally posted by Woody View Post
        Hey everyone. Just a quick progress report. I stripped down my 3pm, now 6pm to just the 6 pole motor coil rotor and moved the coil cores to 3/16 inches from the rotor as John said for the TUV unit. Also, I advanced the master coil. I had another rotor on the same shaft with 6 generator coils surrounding it. I decided to test the unit with no gen coils, just the motor coils. Results:

-The RPMs are now 4,350 on 3 coils, and 6,200 running on all 6 coils.

-The acceleration is now much more rapid.

-Charging is still excellent.

I'll continue with some more data as I progress with my testing. You will have no problem running your 3pms with the SmCo magnets.

-Woody

Comment

No worries Branch! They seem to be functioning well.

Now that the neos have been exorcized from the unit, the first bit of errant design has been fixed. As John mentioned, there are still many other things that have to be changed if we're going to get the performance that we should be getting. While the unit is charging better than it did with neos, it is still not where it should be. I've been experimenting with sending the radiant directly to the secondary, as we normally do with the bike wheel, and I've also tried some capacitive discharge, like what the TUV did. Both do charge, but not with the gusto that the TUV did, which if I'm not mistaken, is what this 3 pole was designed to replicate. I think John mentioned some other things that are not right, including such things as:

-Wrong coil size (The TUV had 800 winds. Definitely not what those tiny coils the unit came with have!!)

-Core too small for coil size.

-Different gauge wire.

-And I'm sure some others too.....

I'm going to standby for more info too, before I do much of anything else. I've stripped down my 3pm, and I've also just rebuilt my bike wheel with a cleaner build. I'm looking forward to seeing it perform better than it has. I averaged battery cop's of just over 1 on my 20 runs, but I have yet to get it to charge a single battery from 12.5v to 14.5v on a single charge from an identical fully charge battery. So much to learn....... Loving the process though!!!

******Mr. John Bedini******* THANK YOU, SIR!!!! For staying with all of us and getting us back on track!! I appreciate your dedication and generosity!!

All the best,

-Woody
          "It's not a mutiny if the commander is leading it!" - Wally Schirra, Commander Apollo 7

Comment

Woody,

you make a good point , if you cant charge 1 for 1 with the vanilla SG there is a problem with your build. it is there to figure out for everyone. getting that problem licked is the key to everything we do here. 1 to 1 becomes 4 to 1 very easily. my best bifilar SG only pulled 70 milliamps. (26 inch wheel 20 magnets) can charge 1.5 to 2 batteries for one primary battery. a couple of times it was even better
            Tom C
            Last edited by Tom C; 08-06-2012, 09:21 PM. Reason: more stuff

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Radiant current

To All,
              Ok, if you follow along with me, I'm going to make a bike wheel super pole energizer using one of the methods using what I call a Radiant current, I'm gathering the parts to show you how this is done. The energizer has not been shown before. The output is much different then most have seen. Tom Bearden has demonstrated this unit in the old TUV film, when he was in good health and could travel. The unit requires a brush contactor of which I will show how to make it. This unit requires allot of machine work. I know that some of you can't do this but I hope to have the parts Manufactured at a reasonable price. The Radiant current works much different then the Radiant spike, it is what Edward Leedskalnin used in his holder, this is known as different names, Magnetic current, Etheric Force and so on . I'm hoping I have some time off to get this done and document it all on this group.

I don't really believe in separating people in this exercise as I think everybody with a little experience can build these units. I want everybody to remember that I have only charged batteries with the Energizers in the past and other things may be possible.
              John B
              John Bedini

Comment

Sounds great, John! I'm looking forward to learning about this. Thank you very much.

Brandon

Comment

John, thank-you for keeping this open to everyone. Looking forward to the experience.

D./

Comment

Curious, is this along the lines of Ed's perpetual motion holder? I have done a lot of reading about that
                    and if so then this is very exciting indeed.

Comment

Now things are getting very interesting. School is about to begin....again.

Comment

John B. I really appreciate your generosity. Thank you.

Comment

That sounds great! Just to be clear though...will you still be working on a mod to the existing 3PM Kit, or are we scrapping that now and working on this new bike wheel super pole energizer?

To All,
                          Ok, if you follow along with me, I'm going to make a bike wheel super pole energizer using one of the methods using what I call a Radiant current, I'm gathering the parts to show you how this is done. The energizer has not been shown before. The output is much different then most have seen. Tom Bearden has demonstrated this unit in the old TUV film, when he was in good health and could travel. The unit requires a brush contactor of which I will show how to make it. This unit requires allot of machine work. I know that some of you can't do this but I hope to have the parts Manufactured at a reasonable price. The Radiant current works much different then the Radiant spike, it is what Edward Leedskalnin used in his holder, this is known as different names, Magnetic current, Etheric Force and so on . I'm hoping I have some time off to get this done and document it all on this group.

I don't really believe in separating people in this exercise as I think everybody with a little experience can build these units. I want everybody to remember that I have only charged batteries with the Energizers in the past and other things may be possible.
                          John B

Comment

To All,
                            hello john, i also bought the 3PM with no good results, and it took me little time to realize that id better start from the beginning , so i put the 3PM away to learn the basic monopole and build it from scratch, and i am having a great time doing it. but i'd just like to suggest... you should really have a serious talk with rick, because we all paid good money for this kit to learn bedini's magic, only to come here and learn that it is not the original design done by john bedini himself... i thought i was paying for bedini's design, not someone who's challenging you... please, ask him to put the offer away until you straighten this out, don't let people buy and learn the wrong way, this is falling on your good name john, its bedini's name on the frame of the 3PM after all.

anyway i feel happy because if it wasn't for this i wouldn't have gotten my hands on building a whole motor from scratch, it has really put my mind to the test. i am very happy feeling the radiant energy charge, i'm completely fascinated john... after i improved my wheel, i did a second run and i saw that the charging battery was receiving far less current than the first run, yet it took 6 hours less to charge the battery. i'd like to commit to learn your way, step by step... the right way, i am done with insolence. i am very grateful that you take the time to teach... many blessings,

carlos

Comment

Monopole Help

Carlos,
                              I do not like to bring up dirty laundry but, I did talk to Rick many times about...., are you sure that it works like mine. I was told by Rick, "do not tell me what to do on many occasions and after the last conference I had given up talking to him." I'm trying to correct everything by giving out the correct information on the Monopole and it can be fixed up to work right. As I have said Rick has had two years to study everything in the Lab as nothing is ever changed from the day I finished it and did the testing. But copying something without understanding what your looking at is the problem. Now, I gave a hint in the window group so I'm hoping that people use this board to understand what the machine is. I have had no control in what Rick has built from day one. I for one would never use neo magnets in the monopoles. Tom C has sent me one to take apart and that is what I'm doing right now. I'm only one guy here and I'm spread thin between the groups and must work at the same time. So I will just do my best to get things going so everybody is happy with the machine. Rick is to be commended for at least making the kits as we can get them to work right. And I'm working with the machinist to re-vamp the kits on this group, The kits will be listed on a different section on this board soon with all the associated parts, and the correct circuit boards. It is very important to keep all the wire leads short as possible like you see in the lab models. Clip leads in the beginning is ok to test but the finished machine must have thick wires and no clips, except on the batteries. Spider webbing Radiant circuits is bad news when it comes to energy recovery.
                              John B
                              John Bedini

Comment

Hi all,
                                Reading this topic got me really interested to try these smco magnets in the 3pm with alu rotor. Problem here is getting the old neo´s out. I have them superglued in there pretty solid, I guess most people did that. I could try drilling them out but I know that causes headaches with all those magnetic chips and all. Doing some reading on superglue removal techniques, according to the Loctite datasheet it appears that boiling water could be used to soften or melt superglue. Not sure if it will apply to all superglues but I will try that. Aceton is another one to try.

Floris

Comment

Working...
                                X