No announcement yet.

3PM Kit Magnets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened with this Radiant Current build?

Best regards to all,

Luther

Comment

I hear you Luther... maybe something for the next conference Tom?

Back to the bench...
      here is the altered 3PM kit in action:

Take note of the final 1 hour rested voltage before you click play.
      KR - Patrick A

Comment

Nice Patrick! Thanks for sharing.

I have a heavily modified 3p kit that I still use everyday. I mostly charge little 6v 4.5ah for my aurduino with it,and my 9v meter batteries. I have been thinking about beefing mine up a little,right now I am only running 3 coils on it ut I have been thinking to add a few transistors and coils.

Comment

You all do realize this is charging 4 batteries for the price of one right...
          Hence - "441"

Originally posted by min2oly View Post
          I hear you Luther... maybe something for the next conference Tom?

Back to the bench...
          here is the altered 3PM kit in action:

Take note of the final 1 hour rested voltage before you click play.
          KR - Patrick A

Comment

Patrick,
            nice charging. Are your ceramic magnets just placed on N to S so they attract (aka "voidance") so the same pole is facing out as was before you put magnets on? Thanks for sharing some details. Those coils look like 3pmp kit spools, both bifilar it appears. Paralleling the power wind is how I often run my kit w/ 75' of #19 or #20 wire. Not seeing quite the charging you have here. Looks promising, Al

Comment

Originally posted by aln View Post
              Patrick,
              nice charging. Are your ceramic magnets just placed on N to S so they attract (aka "voidance") so the same pole is facing out as was before you put magnets on? Thanks for sharing some details. Those coils look like 3pmp kit spools, both bifilar it appears. Paralleling the power wind is how I often run my kit w/ 75' of #19 or #20 wire. Not seeing quite the charging you have here. Looks promising, Al
              Hi Al,
              Yes the neos are south out and the ceramics are also south out. The south does not matter as long as u make the coils attract the magnets when powered up. Those are the original coils one bifiler and one single wound. I wanted to show it could be done with those. I have a big fat set that does a much better job, they'll take these batteries to 14.5 just as quick and do well with larger batteries.
              KR - Patrick

Comment

Here's a small just unity run I did by lowering the amp draw, taking it out of tune. This made it easier to compare apples to apples...

final rest was 12.68 the next morning.
                KR - Patrick

Comment

Working...
                X