Where did the trigger go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did the trigger go?

First off...big fan of John. Bought all the "energy from the vacuum" series and it changed my life!

I started out with the SSG circuit board kit from R-Charge. Built it, and it ran perfect the first spin. I spend literally days...weeks...months playing with it. O-scopes, meters, friends looking at me like i was crazy!

I started expanding into multi-coil and had great success (and cooked a few dozen 3055 transistors.)

i also got really good at "tuning" the trigger circuit. i was able to get my SG to actually "shift" 4 times, reaching over 40 MPH (with a bike speedometer) with an output reaching a few amps. (9 circuits in 3 coils)

anyways... I just got the BediniSG book and enjoyed it, but i noticed, the trigger circuit is missing. No Potentiometer, no grain or wheat bulb, no tuning?

So i ask. where did the tuning circuit go? is it still necessary?

I'm new to the forum, and tried a few searches...but you can imagine the about of post i see when i search "Trigger circuit"

I have some video if my SG i'll try to post, by the way, add a small Piezoelectric Transducer to the trigger circuit and you can hear the electricity! and get it into self oscillation...
    Thanks,

Originally posted by Statass View Post
    First off...big fan of John. Bought all the "energy from the vacuum" series and it changed my life!

I started out with the SSG circuit board kit from R-Charge. Built it, and it ran perfect the first spin. I spend literally days...weeks...months playing with it. O-scopes, meters, friends looking at me like i was crazy!

I started expanding into multi-coil and had great success (and cooked a few dozen 3055 transistors.)

i also got really good at "tuning" the trigger circuit. i was able to get my SG to actually "shift" 4 times, reaching over 40 MPH (with a bike speedometer) with an output reaching a few amps. (9 circuits in 3 coils)

anyways... I just got the BediniSG book and enjoyed it, but i noticed, the trigger circuit is missing. No Potentiometer, no grain or wheat bulb, no tuning?

So i ask. where did the tuning circuit go? is it still necessary?

I'm new to the forum, and tried a few searches...but you can imagine the about of post i see when i search "Trigger circuit"

I have some video if my SG i'll try to post, by the way, add a small Piezoelectric Transducer to the trigger circuit and you can hear the electricity! and get it into self oscillation...
    Thanks,
    Hi Statass,

Tuning is actually an intermediate to advanced skillset and is not necessary to at least build the machine right and get it to run.

And with the new running mode that is in the book (will be explained in the updated book released here in a couple days), it makes up for tuning deficiencies to a point to give everyone and advantage. You'll get the upgrade for free - just login to the same download page when the updated version is released.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Sweet! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X