Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coilwounddirection SSG startersguide1 and Complete beginners handbook

Hello to all,
    some days ago i bought the SG Complete Beginners handbook and in the section for coilwinding i compared it with the SSG startersguide 1 and i came to the conclusion that the coil is wound in the other direction. I would like to ask all of you(especially John Bedini),does the wounddirection make a difference since i have a northpol on top when it is powered?
    Thanks

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami
    Forelle, do it like this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1184[/ATTACH]

I drew that a long time ago for something else, but the wire that you connect to the positive, you want it coming out from the backside of the coil towards the right. Then you get a north field at the top. Only do it like this.
    Hi Aaron,
    I have made it like in the SSG startersguide 1,and in your picture its oposite and in the Beginners handbook also,or am i wrong?
    Last edited by forelle; 12-03-2012, 02:00 PM.

Comment

That was the wrong diagram. Look at the one in the book... will post clarification later.
      Admin
      Energy Science Forum

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT USING THIS FORUM, PLEASE READ THIS F.A.Q. FIRST. http://www.energyscienceforum.com/fa...=vb3_board_faq

Comment

Forelle,

The classic way to wind the coil for the Bedini SG is to make the N at the top. That has always worked.

The way in the book will be clarified in the book and we will put out an updated version in the book - it makes a huge difference.

The updated version should be out by this weekend, but wind it just like the book shows. You will see why soon. And it is GOOD!
        Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
          Forelle,

The classic way to wind the coil for the Bedini SG is to make the N at the top. That has always worked.

The way in the book will be clarified in the book and we will put out an updated version in the book - it makes a huge difference.

The updated version should be out by this weekend, but wind it just like the book shows. You will see why soon. And it is GOOD!
          Hi,
          the problem is that i have wound six eightfiliarcoils the way in the startersguide1 and they are all glued.

Comment

Hi everybody,
            actually i have the coilwounddirection from http://www.free-energy-devices.com/PJKbook.pdf chapter 6 from Ron Pugh from Canada there you can see a foto where he is winding the coils and achieved a COP of 12 and these are wound clockwise.

Comment

Originally posted by forelle View Post
              Hi,
              the problem is that i have wound six eightfiliarcoils the way in the startersguide1 and they are all glued.
              Hi Forelle,

That's great! That is what you want. More details coming.
              Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Hi everybody,
                actually i have the coilwounddirection from http://www.free-energy-devices.com/PJKbook.pdf chapter 6 from Ron Pugh from Canada there you can see a foto where he is winding the coils and achieved a COP of 12 and these are wound clockwise.
                Can you post some simplified pics from that chapter showing this? Or cut the doc down? It's big.
                Aaron Murakami

Comment

Hi onesmore,
                  here is a picture Click image for larger version

Name:	Ron Pugh coilwounddirection.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	45103
                  i have made it like this.I'm only confused because John made it in the Beginners Handbook in the other direction.

Comment

read these 2 articles

Electromagnet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                    Right-hand rule - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

what is the coil doing?
                    what is the core doing?
                    what does the magnet on the rotor do?
                    why does the coil flip?

considering the answers to the questions above, what does the core do and why does the magnet do what it does?
                    what end of the core do we need facing the wheel regardless of the winding directions, when current flows thru the coil?

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Hello to all,
                      i have attached a picture and my question is,is there a difference between first coil in the picture and the last coil?Is there a difference in the COP when the coil is wound CW or CCW since i have a northpol when the coil is powered?Click image for larger version

Name:	coilwounddirection.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	45105
                      Thanks

Comment

Hello to all,
                        i have attached a picture and my question is,is there a difference between first coil in the picture and the last coil?Is there a difference in the COP when the coil is wound CW or CCW since i have a northpol when the coil is powered?[ATTACH=CONFIG]1192[/ATTACH]
                        Thanks
                        Wind it like the top right one - that is what is shown in the book - that is NOT a mistake. With the positive on the wire coming out from the left side of the coil, you will get South at the top.

It will make everyone wonder what is going on since it has always been the opposite, but there is a reason that will be clarified in the updated book that should be released by the end of the week.

It also needs to be pointed out that it is irrelevant whether any of the leads are at the top or the bottom, the only relevance is where you put the positive. On the wire coming from behind the coil and to the right? That will make N at the top of the coil. Or, on the wire coming from behind the coil to the left, that will be S at the top of the coil.

They are inverse of each other in the way the machine runs and both work.

The N at top is the standard way and the S at the top will let the machine run different - again - clarification will be in the updated version at the end of the week as to what this is all about.
                        Aaron Murakami

Comment

I just bought the book ....I understand in the near future will be new books :The Bedini SG, Book 2
                          respectively [The Bedini SG, Book 3...My question is:these books will be updated part of the
                          The Complete Beginner's Handbook ,or separately as new books available after purchasing them?

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
                            Wind it like the top right one - that is what is shown in the book - that is NOT a mistake. With the positive on the wire coming out from the left side of the coil, you will get South at the top.

It will make everyone wonder what is going on since it has always been the opposite, but there is a reason that will be clarified in the updated book that should be released by the end of the week.

It also needs to be pointed out that it is irrelevant whether any of the leads are at the top or the bottom, the only relevance is where you put the positive. On the wire coming from behind the coil and to the right? That will make N at the top of the coil. Or, on the wire coming from behind the coil to the left, that will be S at the top of the coil.

They are inverse of each other in the way the machine runs and both work.

The N at top is the standard way and the S at the top will let the machine run different - again - clarification will be in the updated version at the end of the week as to what this is all about.
                            Hi Aaron,
                            This was a really important explanation in the update and needed.
                            A last question about the coilwounddirection(cant believe that nobody has seen this the hole years):
                            I have wound them cw so i have only to change the wires,but does it make a difference if the electronflow is from the outher side (-)to the core(+,like the left bottom picture) instead like JB makes the coil ccw = electronflow from the core to (-) to the outherside(+),both make a southpole,I guess nobody has tried this,exept JB,i think.
                            Second methode would be to simply turn the coil then you have it ccw,but in many cases the inner wires come out in front of the magnets which would be no problem if the gap is not to near.
                            Thank you very much.
                            P.s.when are the other books available?

Comment

Originally posted by sinergicus View Post
                              these books will be updated part of the The Complete Beginner's Handbook ,or separately as new books available after purchasing them?
                              They will be completely different books.
                              Aaron Murakami

Comment

Working...
                              X