Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great to meet all of you here on www.energyscienceforum.com.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great to meet all of you here on www.energyscienceforum.com.

I have been a lurker here at www.energyscienceforum.com for two years, admiring all the amazing information on this website. I chose to not join because I was still along the way of educating myself in this area of expertise. I have now decided that although I'm not quite as informed as I'd like to be, my level of excitement and near-obsession has pushed me to become a subscriber. Good to meet everyone and if you guys want to join my new forum im at ]carpet cleaning . Should you guys live close to Las Vegas stop in and say hello, our information is A maid for you, 5613 S. Eastern Ave, Las Vegas, Nv, 89119. Phone 702-368-4737 .Thanks again for your warm welcomes!

Warm Welcomes Moutie,

Learn, learn, learn. Provide heat for the cold, cold for the hot, and may we all give a carpet a cleaning, a deep, deep cleaning in the great expanse of the future. By the Way has this website actually been around for two years?

Comment

Originally posted by ZPDM View Post
      Warm Welcomes Moutie,

Learn, learn, learn. Provide heat for the cold, cold for the hot, and may we all give a carpet a cleaning, a deep, deep cleaning in the great expanse of the future. By the Way has this website actually been around for two years?

nope less than 6 months hes a spammer

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Working...
      X