Two Bedini in parallel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Bedini in parallel

Hello everyone i am new in this forum, I am very excited about creating a free energy, but I have a question, I need to know if it's possible to plug two bedini systems in parallel as displayed in my schematic?, and if this configuration will make the systems work perpetually ? thank you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bedini.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	51468

Originally posted by Mineralman View Post
    Hello everyone i am new in this forum, I am very excited about creating a free energy, but I have a question, I need to know if it's possible to plug two bedini systems in parallel as displayed in my schematic?, and if this configuration will make the systems work perpetually ? thank you.

Tom, Erik or John K. may know better, but you're on the right track.

However, with batteries like you show, you are causing them to be charged and discharged simultaneously and they don't like that. It is best to either charge or discharge a battery but not both at the same time.

John made some linear current amp circuits that took the recovery spikes from the SG output, put them to a cap and the circuit converted it to a steady DC current output. That output can be put to another SG to run it. The other SG recovery can be sent to one of those identical circuits, which in turn powers the first SG. So basically, just replace the batteries in your schematic with the linear amp circuits.

It's been a while so I don't recall if there were batteries in parallel or what, but John and I did talk about this method, he said it was possible, but did not elaborate so maybe it was just an idea. In any case, that is my 2 cents.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Thank you Mr Murakami for your answer, it's an honor for me, with your advice I will try to do some experimetations with the linear current amplifier, i found a schematic in another thread (http://www.energyscienceforum.com/showthread.php?t=3844 ) but if you have a better one thank you to release it.

or maybe using an ignition coil or a tv hight voltage transformer or an lcd cfl transformer in reverse with a regulated output , i think it's the same principal alike the electric campagnies transformers because they can provide high amperage from a high voltage.
      Last edited by Mineralman; 12-28-2018, 05:47 AM.

Comment

Thank you Mr Murakami for your answer, it's an honor for me, with your advice I will try to do some experimetations with the linear current amplifier, i found a schematic in another thread (http://www.energyscienceforum.com/showthread.php?t=3844 ) but if you have a better one thank you to release it.

or maybe using an ignition coil or a tv hight voltage transformer or an lcd cfl transformer in reverse with a regulated output , i think it's the same principal alike the electric campagnies transformers because they can provide high amperage from a high voltage.
        Hi Mineralman,

Linear amplifier regulator was never released by Bedini..there is a mention of it in some thread here
        nothing more..just hoping to see it released some day in the public domain.
        Rgds,
        Faraday88.
        'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7195[/ATTACH]
          Hi Mineralman,

You can run a Back to back SG but not a SSG. what do you mean by a 'Load ' in your diagram? A battery is either running a SSG/SG or under a Charge by it. A load would essentially mean you are drawing or draining a battery to Power a Device.
          Rgds,
          Faraday88.

Comment

HI Faraday88,

Sorry for the mistake, this is what i meant with this new schematic, it's a good news, so it's possible to made perpetual running
            by using a bedini sg , do you have a diagram of this configuration ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bedini.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	50077

Comment

I found a video posted by Mr Murakami who shown mr bedini testing his linear amplifier and I am impressed by the charging speed.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be7_M_Xf5Iw&t=206s

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                Hi Mineralman,

Linear amplifier regulator was never released by Bedini..there is a mention of it in some thread here
                nothing more..just hoping to see it released some day in the public domain.
                Rgds,
                Faraday88.
                That's right - there have been replication attempts to do it just like John's but I don't believe John ever acknowledged that anyone got it right. Replications may work and that is what counts but in any case, John's particular circuit is proprietary.
                Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

HI Faraday88,

Sorry for the mistake, this is what i meant with this new schematic, it's a good news, so it's possible to made perpetual running
                  by using a bedini sg , do you have a diagram of this configuration ?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7196[/ATTACH]
                  Hi Mineralman,
                  Yes that correction just makes sense now! nothing more to add its just back to back two SGs (or at least one SSG). but why would you need that kind of a set up?
                  Rgds,
                  Faraday88.

Comment

HI Faraday88,
                    I am lazy so I want to take exces energy from both batteries and let the devices running, but I dont know if it's possible ? for exemple the phone's batteries can be charged and used in the same time , the same thing in the cars, so ? it's jus an idea.
                    Last edited by Mineralman; 12-29-2018, 04:02 PM.

Comment

HI Faraday88,
                      I am lazy so I want to take exces energy from both batteries and let the devices running, but I dont know if it's possible ? for exemple the phone's batteries can be charged and used in the same time , the same thing in the cars, so ? it's jus an idea.
                      Hi Mineralman,
                      You cannot Charge and Discharge a battery at the same time. There is away out though but the sense to doing so changes its form. Does that tell you something? when you do that you do extend the period for effectively making use of the source Battery. You can discharge one battery at the same time charge another as you do in a SG system. its all about timing the pulses correct. Next,you can charge two batteries in two different ways at the same time discharge one that charges the above two. Many other iterations are possible.. it just takes tinkering and an understanding of how they work. Once you understand one and you are sure to master the rest!
                      Rgds,
                      Faraday88.
                      Last edited by Faraday88; 12-29-2018, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Hi Faraday88.
                        Yes thank you, I understood that charging a battery during unloading was not possible. So I have to use the linear regulator if I can find a shematic similar to that of Mr. John Bedini or resign myself to use a single device.

Comment

Hi Faraday88.
                          Yes thank you, I understood that charging a battery during unloading was not possible. So I have to use the linear regulator if I can find a shematic similar to that of Mr. John Bedini or resign myself to use a single device.
                          You can try that but I doubt it will work. It was a conversation I had with John but I never saw anyone do it.
                          Aaron Murakami

Comment

Hi Faraday88.
                            Hi Mineralman,
                            You must first get a hold on how things work..next you can try out what they do, its only after this that you can be sure of the out come. The Linear Amp is a buffer between the SG and the battery, the battery is made use of with out consuming an iota of its stored Energy, this is as far as what I can speculate about the way it works!
                            Rgds,
                            Faraday88.

Comment

Working...
                            X