Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

ONLY 150 118 90 2 SEATS AVAILABLE! - 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two Bedini in parallel

Quote Originally Posted by Mineralman View Post
    HI Faraday88,
    I am lazy so I want to take exces energy from both batteries and let the devices running, but I dont know if it's possible ? for exemple the phone's batteries can be charged and used in the same time , the same thing in the cars, so ? it's jus an idea.
    Hi Mineralman,
    You cannot Charge and Discharge a battery at the same time. There is away out though but the sense to doing so changes its form. Does that tell you something? when you do that you do extend the period for effectively making use of the source Battery. You can discharge one battery at the same time charge another as you do in a SG system. its all about timing the pulses correct. Next,you can charge two batteries in two different ways at the same time discharge one that charges the above two. Many other iterations are possible.. it just takes tinkering and an understanding of how they work. Once you understand one and you are sure to master the rest!
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 12-29-2018 at 11:25 PM.
    ‘Mass is spatial density of Matter (Particle) and Temporal density of Space (Field)’.

Hi Faraday88.
    Yes thank you, I understood that charging a battery during unloading was not possible. So I have to use the linear regulator if I can find a shematic similar to that of Mr. John Bedini or resign myself to use a single device.

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hi Faraday88.
    Yes thank you, I understood that charging a battery during unloading was not possible. So I have to use the linear regulator if I can find a shematic similar to that of Mr. John Bedini or resign myself to use a single device.
    You can try that but I doubt it will work. It was a conversation I had with John but I never saw anyone do it.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Hi Faraday88.
    Hi Mineralman,
    You must first get a hold on how things work..next you can try out what they do, its only after this that you can be sure of the out come. The Linear Amp is a buffer between the SG and the battery, the battery is made use of with out consuming an iota of its stored Energy, this is as far as what I can speculate about the way it works!
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    ‘Mass is spatial density of Matter (Particle) and Temporal density of Space (Field)’.