Can someone smart (as in electrical engineer smart) repair my X-Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone smart (as in electrical engineer smart) repair my X-Light

Hi, I have an x-light chee energy device made by Dr McGee and Rodger Estes. It was a very powerful device. Recently I had oral surgery and it is healing slowly and I wanted to use the device on it but it won't turn on (yes I put in a new9 volt battery). I'm afraid to give it to to a regular electrician as it has nogier frequencies and different patterns of red, infrared and blue and white lights programmed. Is anybody here smart enough to know enough about nogier frequencies and led devices to figure out what's wrong? There's probably an old wire or short or something. I'm happy to pay a trustworthy person to fix it.

Originally posted by jenbooks View Post
    Hi, I have an x-light chee energy device made by Dr McGee and Rodger Estes. It was a very powerful device. Recently I had oral surgery and it is healing slowly and I wanted to use the device on it but it won't turn on (yes I put in a new9 volt battery). I'm afraid to give it to to a regular electrician as it has nogier frequencies and different patterns of red, infrared and blue and white lights programmed. Is anybody here smart enough to know enough about nogier frequencies and led devices to figure out what's wrong? There's probably an old wire or short or something. I'm happy to pay a trustworthy person to fix it.
    Wow Jen, that's very interesting. I thought the title of your post might be related to this.

I'm the one who worked wit McGee and Rodger at Chee Energy back around 2001-2002 or so. I handled all order fulfillment and accompanied McGee to the various medical conferences where he was lecturing on our modality, which of course included infrared saunas, the special cocktail and Roger's Thermotherapy unit. Rodger was a close mentor of mine for many years but he died maybe 9 years ago. McGee has been retired in the Hayden/Coeur d'Alene, Idaho area for years.

Dave M. is the one who we had contracted to build these for us - he was a retired electrical engineer from the Marines.

I do not know if it is even repairable - my own X-Light and Red Carpet (with same X-Light controller) still work so I could use those as a comparison when examining your circuit.

So I can't guarantee it can be fixed but if you want to send it to me, I'll look at it.

Aaron Murakami
    PO Box 10029
    Spokane, WA 99209

I'm actually testing prototypes right now for a universal light system that I will be manufacturing early next year or sooner. It can be programmed for the Nogier Frequency set as well.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Thanks, Aaron. Yes I will send it off to you. I really hope you can fix it. I am really upset not to have a working x-light. Is there a phone # I can reach you at or PM you my # so we can briefly talk before I ship it off? Many thanks, Aaron.

Comment

Thanks, Aaron. Yes I will send it off to you. I really hope you can fix it. I am really upset not to have a working x-light. Is there a phone # I can reach you at or PM you my # so we can briefly talk before I ship it off? Many thanks, Aaron.
        Please email me at info at emediapress dot com with your phone, etc. and I'll reply with mine.
        Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

I just did thanks!

Comment

I just did thanks!
            Thanks Jen, got it. Will be in touch - tomorrow is best.
            Aaron Murakami

Comment

Working...
            X