questions for those who appreciate the practical wisdom of Stanley Meyer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• questions for those who appreciate the practical wisdom of Stanley Meyer

I am wondering, from the Stanley Meyer's fans that will see this, or those who know. If i am using coaxial (cocentric) tubes as the electrolysis electrodes, the harmonic oscillation of the waveform between the electrodes is slightly variable, but generally a set frequency range for the dimensions of the electrodes. But if i use instead a slightly recursive spiraling pattern to the electrode geometry, so parallel plates that are separated but spiraled similar to "jelly roll" 18650 cells. This would increase the active surface area while decrease total reaction volume in space. However, would the variable distance between the electrodes at different points cause multiple harmonic points, harder to focus in on? How would the electrical wave travel through the variable gap in such a way that oscillation is not destructive in nature. Anyone know the answer to this question? I'll end up trying both electrode configurations either way, but this is just confirmation for my understanding of the basic principles.

Hi Tree,

Walt Jenkins has found and patented a better way than electrolysis. Check out the thread on his presentation here. I personally saw this demonstrated and it actually works! Included is a short video clip of this demonstration that I took and posted. http://www.energyscienceforum.com/showthread.php?t=3987

Comment

Thank you, Gary. Your reply is appreciated.

Comment

I can make a complete parts list and circuit schematics for hydrolyzing any vehicle. HHO works, but the spark plug ignition needs to be altered to 8-10° after top dead center of the piston rotation

My goal is to simply design "scroll" like electrodes for use in my HHO generator. I am trying to figure out the electrical oscillation within the HHO cell, and how to specifically engineer the resonance peaks. This way i can more easily match my custom power-source to the cell and power it at the resonance of the power source. Concentric is easier to engineer mechanically and electrically simply because of the non-deviating diameters of the cylinders, they create set-harmonics based on their geometries and material nature.

I am not making HHO though, i am actually making pure H2 at 99.9995% purity using a special metal alloy for the negative electrode in the HHO setup which alloys me to generate only pure H2 instead of HHO.

The O2 is gassed off during charging of the device, then when you discharge it the Hydrogen de-crystallizes and exits as a pure gas.

The hydrides are heat released, specifically formulated so that the release enthalpy curve is higher than the electrolysis maximum potential heat generation. This way H2 will not diffuse in the reverse direction upon charging. I very much want to (and am actively researching) field triggering of the Metaly hydride, but so far nothing is anywhere close to economical. The heat released alloy that i am currently using is affordable i can make custom melts for $920 per 20kg (not including shipping haha) if i but as a non-registered experimenter. If i registered and formed a company i could cut that price to mainly under $50 per kg of alloy. A unit that could power a FC or 80cc engine would only be 1.2kg of alloy.

that's a 400W fuel cell

it is an Alibaba dealer, but highly recommended to me by Frank Lynch of Hydrogen Components Inc, i've been working with him on the formulation of my first prototype alloys. Now i am working with Frank and his friend Wendy at WholeWin through alibaba to get custom melts. The sad thing i can only order a minimum of 20kg.... the great thing is the quality and price of the Metal hydrides. Very high quality work, for cheap prices because their company owns a few rare-earth mines in China, so they do not need to order outside the company for certain key materials, like lanthanum.

Comment

Originally posted by tree Of Meraki View Post
          I can make a complete parts list and circuit schematics for hydrolyzing any vehicle. HHO works, but the spark plug ignition needs to be altered to 8-10° after top dead center of the piston rotation

My goal is to simply design "scroll" like electrodes for use in my HHO generator. I am trying to figure out the electrical oscillation within the HHO cell, and how to specifically engineer the resonance peaks. This way i can more easily match my custom power-source to the cell and power it at the resonance of the power source. Concentric is easier to engineer mechanically and electrically simply because of the non-deviating diameters of the cylinders, they create set-harmonics based on their geometries and material nature.

I am not making HHO though, i am actually making pure H2 at 99.9995% purity using a special metal alloy for the negative electrode in the HHO setup which alloys me to generate only pure H2 instead of HHO.

The O2 is gassed off during charging of the device, then when you discharge it the Hydrogen de-crystallizes and exits as a pure gas.

The hydrides are heat released, specifically formulated so that the release enthalpy curve is higher than the electrolysis maximum potential heat generation. This way H2 will not diffuse in the reverse direction upon charging. I very much want to (and am actively researching) field triggering of the Metaly hydride, but so far nothing is anywhere close to economical. The heat released alloy that i am currently using is affordable i can make custom melts for $920 per 20kg (not including shipping haha) if i but as a non-registered experimenter. If i registered and formed a company i could cut that price to mainly under $50 per kg of alloy. A unit that could power a FC or 80cc engine would only be 1.2kg of alloy.

that's a 400W fuel cell

it is an Alibaba dealer, but highly recommended to me by Frank Lynch of Hydrogen Components Inc, i've been working with him on the formulation of my first prototype alloys. Now i am working with Frank and his friend Wendy at WholeWin through alibaba to get custom melts. The sad thing i can only order a minimum of 20kg.... the great thing is the quality and price of the Metal hydrides. Very high quality work, for cheap prices because their company owns a few rare-earth mines in China, so they do not need to order outside the company for certain key materials, like lanthanum.
          Sounds like you're working with Roger Billings' methods.
          Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Working...
          X