Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Using radiative heating at the specific atmospheric bandgap window.What do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using radiative heating at the specific atmospheric bandgap window.What do you think?

I think this is brilliant!! Using radiative heating at the specific atmospheric bandgap window. Absolutely brilliant use of Nano-technology!! Taking advantage of this effect at such usable levels is in-genius to say the least. However i want to see those ancient ice towers re-built and used. It makes a lot more sense to me to just build the ice towers and use modern technology to make the movement of temperature from one place to another using heat pumps or condenser loops. The main drawbacks to this man's vision is the Hafnium oxide used in the panels, Hafnium is expensive, hard to mine, only comes from Zironcium deposits with over 65% of these being from volcanic titanium ore deposits. Hafnium is the Achilles heal of this technology.

However taking this technology into consideration, and looking at it's potential, this is truly a technology worthy of mass human endeavor's. What this technology shows us about our reality, the very nature of light and matter. These new concepts will revolutionize our interaction with the very fabric of reality. I am excited, neigh, ecstatic that i am alive to witness the birth of the age of Sci-Fi. Where our wildest scientific assumptions are brought out and discovered. We truly live in an age at the beginning of technological miracles! I mean the notion of cooling something down by bombarding it with thermal-photons! 40 years ago that would be utter nonsense.
Working...
X